Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm so glad Shaw will be gone for good
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 75
| visibility 1

I'm so glad Shaw will be gone for good

Dec 2, 2013, 2:42 PM

No way Dylan Thompson could ever beat us, he sucks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm so glad Shaw will be gone for good

Dec 2, 2013, 2:43 PM

yeah I think the change will be good for use. they were tired of not tackling shaw. now they will have someone new to not tackle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2013, 2:43 PM

At least Thompson can't kill you on 3rd and long with his legs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The mere thought of that statue of a QB

Dec 2, 2013, 2:44 PM

converting 3rd and long with his legs is laughable at best. Next year is a lock for the Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: The mere thought of that statue of a QB

Dec 2, 2013, 2:45 PM

Can you imagine how goofy and frustrating it would be to watch that noob run for a 1st down on 3rd and 20+?

We are going to eat his lunch in 2014

Dec 2, 2013, 3:29 PM

didnt that happen last year?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2013, 10:37 PM

3rd and 19, Thimoson ran the ball 20 yards down to just inside the 10 yard line to pick up a crucial 1st down.(It may be my favorite play of the game). Three plays later he hit Ellington in the back of the endzone for the game clinching touchdown. So yes, he did do that. He's obviously not Shaw, but he's much more athletic than you might think. Also, there is Brendan Nosovitch, a Parade All American QB who appears to be mobile.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now I know you have the stupid

Dec 2, 2013, 11:02 PM

Ellington was on our team, idgit

Re: Now I know you have the stupid

Dec 2, 2013, 11:11 PM

I think he means Bruce Ellington who is on the USC Football and Basketball teams.

Re: Now I know you have the stupid

Dec 3, 2013, 8:32 AM

Man you guys are really on your game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?? Where do you guys come up with this stuff?***

Dec 3, 2013, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Now I know you have the stupid ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No you moran, Ellington was our RB and now he's

Dec 3, 2013, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Now I know you have the stupid ]

in the NFL with the Arizona Cardinals. I know you is a coot, but try to keep up.

Wait Ellington was on their team last year?

Dec 3, 2013, 8:49 AM

I'm so confuzzled, my hole life is a lie now

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

That's what the coots are trying to say but as usual

Dec 3, 2013, 8:49 AM

they're wrong

So he's a switch hitter....like you?

Dec 3, 2013, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Wait Ellington was on their team last year? ]

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I almost went there,

Dec 3, 2013, 8:51 AM

but decided against it.

"The lunge. Not even once."

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

No no, Ellington is in the NFL now, plays for the Cardinals***

Dec 3, 2013, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Now I know you have the stupid ]

The coots' big brother syndrome has reached new highs

Dec 3, 2013, 8:54 AM

or is that lows? Now they envy us so much they think our players played for their crappy team.

That fan base just keeps surprising me.

Dec 3, 2013, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: The mere thought of that statue of a QB ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dec 2, 2013, 8:06 PM [ in reply to The mere thought of that statue of a QB ]

Take a look at the film from last year's game. Third and 19 and he runs for the first down.

please

Dec 2, 2013, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm so glad Shaw will be gone for good ]

they have won five in a row. cant argue with those facts. btw dylan thompson has already beat us once.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? This is news to me. I thought Shaw beat us?***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:47 PM

Be careful...

Dec 2, 2013, 2:48 PM

could be a trap

Re: What? This is news to me. I thought Shaw beat us?***

Dec 3, 2013, 8:56 AM [ in reply to What? This is news to me. I thought Shaw beat us?*** ]

Excellent GWP!

Reminds me a bit of all those times you see someone use the "Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" and all the posters under 30 start chiming in and correcting.

once again...WOOSH!***

Dec 2, 2013, 8:09 PM [ in reply to please ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2013, 2:45 PM

He could with a starting secondary out with injuries. He can't beat you running.

But you probably knew that.

Ummmm...Thompson was the started last year *******

Dec 2, 2013, 2:48 PM

Re: Ummmm...Thompson was the started last year *******

Dec 2, 2013, 2:49 PM

Wrong!

I love proving those internet tough guys wrong

Dec 2, 2013, 2:50 PM

they think they know everything.

Re: I love proving those internet tough guys wrong

Dec 2, 2013, 2:57 PM

idiots!

I don't buy it. We lost last year***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Ummmm...Thompson was the started last year ******* ]

^^^we got a live one.***

Dec 2, 2013, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Ummmm...Thompson was the started last year ******* ]

There's something in these hills.

No way this guy is for real. Have you forgotten 2012?

Dec 2, 2013, 2:58 PM

when he DID beat you?

WRONG AGAIN! You coots sure is dumb***

Dec 2, 2013, 2:59 PM

You'd think he'd do a little research before making a fool

Dec 2, 2013, 3:02 PM

of himself on the Tigerboreds

A simple googleing would've prevented him from sounding

Dec 2, 2013, 3:04 PM

like it's his first day on the interwebs

Re: No way this guy is for real. Have you forgotten 2012?

Dec 2, 2013, 2:59 PM [ in reply to No way this guy is for real. Have you forgotten 2012? ]

You need to learn ure college football or go to ure own bored!

Holy crap man, you're 2 for 2!

Dec 2, 2013, 3:33 PM [ in reply to No way this guy is for real. Have you forgotten 2012? ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14729583#14729583

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Yeah right...like he's going to be able to follow math***

Dec 2, 2013, 3:37 PM

Boy nothing gets past these genius coots***

Dec 2, 2013, 10:29 PM [ in reply to No way this guy is for real. Have you forgotten 2012? ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got ANOTHER live one!***

Dec 2, 2013, 10:38 PM [ in reply to No way this guy is for real. Have you forgotten 2012? ]

There's something in these hills.

Dec 2, 2013, 3:03 PM

****sigh****

^^^found another one***

Dec 2, 2013, 3:03 PM

Not sure I follow you***

Dec 2, 2013, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm so glad Shaw will be gone for good ]

i hate when someone messes up and we have to go

Dec 2, 2013, 3:05 PM

all the way back to the beginning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i hate when someone messes up and we have to go

Dec 2, 2013, 3:08 PM

Buncah morans

Dec 2, 2013, 3:20 PM

Not exactly sure what you are trying to prove here

Just that we don't have to worry about losing 6 in a row

Dec 2, 2013, 3:27 PM

because Shaw is gone. Thompson would never be able to beat us.

Never. They don't stand a chance next year.

Dec 2, 2013, 3:29 PM

As long as Thompson is the starter, we will have a win streak of our own!

can you be any clearer?

Dec 2, 2013, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Just that we don't have to worry about losing 6 in a row ]

maybe dood just has the broke?

Re: Just that we don't have to worry about losing 6 in a row

Dec 2, 2013, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Just that we don't have to worry about losing 6 in a row ]

OK, so unless I am missing something here. Thompson would never beat us, except that he did last year. As I said, not sure that I am following.

Dec 2, 2013, 3:35 PM

You're not. It's not even worth trying anymore.

dood, you HAVE to be mistaken. NO WAY thompson beats us

Dec 2, 2013, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Just that we don't have to worry about losing 6 in a row ]

your googler must have the broke or maybe you bumped your head?

Dec 2, 2013, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Just that we don't have to worry about losing 6 in a row ]

He beat us last year. We lose Tajh, Sammie, and more ....so what's going to be different next year.

Dec 2, 2013, 10:33 PM

Yeah not like they lose anyone good, just Shaw who is best all time there, Clowney is is OK, Quarells and Victor Hampton. They don't lose anyone significant huh?

Dec 2, 2013, 3:32 PM

I sense a little sarcasm in this thread!

Ya think?!?***

Dec 2, 2013, 3:32 PM

Your Character is what you do when no one is watching.

No, he is currently sensing it. Wait for the brain to catch

Dec 2, 2013, 3:34 PM

up for him to think it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2013, 3:40 PM

Best thread today

What will make it the thread of the day is whenever it finds

Dec 2, 2013, 3:41 PM

its way to FGF and the idiots over there think GWPTiger is being serious.

Thompson did NOT beat us last year

Dec 2, 2013, 8:03 PM

It was Shaw. As I stood in the stands after the game and I watched Shaw kneel down at midfield and kiss the large #### at the 50 yd line, I was warmed by the thought that there is no way that we will lose to Thompson. It is impossible.

Re: Thompson did NOT beat us last year

Dec 2, 2013, 8:28 PM

He not only beat y'all, he had a heisman performance against y'all! Lmao!!!

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=323290228

Nice try coot, but I'm not going to click

Dec 2, 2013, 10:18 PM

on your ghey midget pron link.

Shaw played the whole game last year

Dec 2, 2013, 8:09 PM

Thompson never set foot on the field. Shaw had a heck of a game in 2012. Look at Wikipedia and get facts straight.

Exactly, Shaw has had our number but that

Dec 2, 2013, 10:17 PM

Dylan tool will never beat us

Never! Never in a bazillion years***

Dec 2, 2013, 10:38 PM

Good, I was starting to worry that I was the idiot***

Dec 2, 2013, 10:59 PM

Coots will win next yr unless

Dec 2, 2013, 8:36 PM

We can shake the jitters curse and get our heads in the right place!

Yeah but isn't that QB committ

Dec 2, 2013, 10:31 PM

who is unranked and committed to SC over Jonesville Baptist and Greenville tech there next year? -1 star ranking and is suppose to be the next Tom Brady.

Is this another game of hook, line,

Dec 2, 2013, 10:57 PM

sucker?

Shhhhhh! It worked to bring out some closet coots***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:00 PM

so would food stamps.***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:03 PM

gubmint cheese brings the coots to the yard***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:06 PM

that's a big day in a coot's life, 2nd only to the day the

Dec 2, 2013, 11:14 PM

parole board meets.

Re: Is this another game of hook, line,

Dec 2, 2013, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Is this another game of hook, line, ]

Naw, just like getting ants on a chocolate milk shake straw.

Hand em a bag of Lays tater chips and watch em swell up.

Shaw is a hardnosed winner for sure.***

Dec 2, 2013, 11:16 PM

Replies: 75
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic