Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Ticket Prices be Jacked up since there’s only 19,000 fans allowed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Will Ticket Prices be Jacked up since there’s only 19,000 fans allowed?

Aug 28, 2020, 9:19 AM

What will the street price of a Clemson ticket run for this season ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yaaarg....thar be some profiteering on the horizon matey.

Aug 28, 2020, 9:23 AM

Batten down the wallets... full steam ahead.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Can't wait to watch the tnet meltdowns over people

Aug 28, 2020, 9:26 AM

not willing to sell their tickets for face value. The Nancies on this board thought it was bad when 86,000 people were allowed in...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I just don't understand how a true Clemson fan could profit

Aug 28, 2020, 9:30 AM

at the expense of another Clemson fan.

It ain't rite.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

tnet posters: we should visit Clemson alumni owned

Aug 28, 2020, 9:39 AM

businesses so they can profit off of us.

Also tnet posters: Clemson fans shouldn't try to profit off of other Clemson fans!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I do it for fun, not greed. All profits are donated back to clemson

Aug 28, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to I just don't understand how a true Clemson fan could profit ]

In the form of a tuition payment.

Dag gum circle of life man

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I just don't understand how a true Clemson fan could profit

Aug 28, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I just don't understand how a true Clemson fan could profit ]

Clemson hans do business with other Clemson fans and profit all of time.

Whoa Whoa, Stop Insulting Nancies

Aug 28, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Can't wait to watch the tnet meltdowns over people ]

Like that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa Whoa, Stop Insulting Nancies

Aug 28, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Can't wait to watch the tnet meltdowns over people ]

Like that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't wait to watch the tnet meltdowns over people

Aug 28, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Can't wait to watch the tnet meltdowns over people ]

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Marlborocountycoot = fromdapeedeeswamp = Natchamps811618

Aug 28, 2020, 9:25 AM

u6c

I paid $744.65 for my season tickets

Aug 28, 2020, 9:34 AM

New 75" mounted on screen porch which will get me through the season. Weather turns bad we can go inside and watch on 65".

ACCCG is in December and grand finale is 1/11/2021. We'll travel for those if allowed in.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, tickets will be free... new prices for concessions

Aug 28, 2020, 9:51 AM

Water - $1000
Hot Dog - $2000, mustard and ketchup, $50 per squirt
Popcorn - $3000

Free water from the tap - $50 per second
Bathroom - #1 - $25 every 5 seconds. Time begins once zipper is engaged
#2 - Free, Toilet paper $10 per inch

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Do I even want to know how much the

Aug 28, 2020, 9:57 AM

Dippin Dots will cost?

The customary answer is..if you can't afford it

Aug 28, 2020, 10:03 AM

You are poor...har har har. Stupid history major.

Wait..I think I missed that up.***

Aug 28, 2020, 10:04 AM

Dippin dots will be sold by the dot...***

Aug 28, 2020, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Do I even want to know how much the ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: Dippin dots will be sold by the dot...***

Aug 28, 2020, 11:37 AM

I would certainly hope they are individually packaged

If you have to ask

Aug 28, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Do I even want to know how much the ]

you can't afford it.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Will Ticket Prices be Jacked up since there’s only 19,000 fans allowed?

Aug 28, 2020, 1:49 PM

Just an estimate comparing the demand to high demand NBA games with similar capacity.

Citadel: $60 for Upper deck day of game $150 for day of game for lower.

Miami: $175 for Day of game upper $375 for day of game lower

Virginia: $150 for day of game Upper $325 for day of game lower.

Syracuse, BC, Pitt: Same as Virginia.

Clemson doesn't really have any marquee home games this year other then Miami, yes supply is lower, but demand is also lower because many don't feel comfortable going. About 16,000-17,000 tickets available after students get theirs. North Upper deck tickets will likely be the most widely available tickets, due to the fact many people accustomed to the lowers will likely be sent there.

High demand NBA games ????????????

Aug 28, 2020, 3:27 PM

That's funny right there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Will Ticket Prices be Jacked up since there’s only 19,000 fans allowed? ]

Thanks for the rough estimate ClemsonTiger1792812.

Thinking about coming up n see the Tigers play, just was wondering what to expect for a ticket if I was to buy them outside the stadium.

Thanks.

Aug 28, 2020, 1:58 PM

Again, does anyone know why usc (with a smaller stadium) 20k and we only get 19k?

Coots are dumber?

Aug 28, 2020, 3:33 PM

It just means more?
We’ve waited until next year?

I’ve been wrong before

Aug 28, 2020, 3:30 PM

But my guess is no way.

The high end donors that get 16+ tix and sell the majority will actually be attending. They won’t have a ton of extras to unload.

We may finally see a “true fan” scenario everyone has been asking for

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic