Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coffee lids, door knobs, and elevators
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,714

Coffee lids, door knobs, and elevators

May 20, 2020, 7:22 AM

I am not one to be overly cautious with the virus, but one thing that Gets to me is the fast food workers hand pressing down the lid on a coffee cup. Twice during the last two months, I have stopped by a Panera and a McD’s only to immediately pour out my coffee at the drive through.

With all the plexi -glass partitions, masks, and stickers on the floor to aide in social distancing, can’t one of you packaging science guys come up with a lid that is free from covid infested fingers right where I put the cup to my lips!!!! Kinda gross even without the virus.

Btw....If anyone makes multi million dollars off of this idea that I’m sure somebody’s already thought of, I get a cut.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree! Dabo is recruting like a mad man lately.

May 20, 2020, 7:49 AM

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No thread hijacking!

May 20, 2020, 7:59 AM

You've been warned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Good morning nitwhit.

May 20, 2020, 8:06 AM

Now stop telling me what to do.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dabo wood no witch bored to use as well...

May 20, 2020, 8:39 AM [ in reply to I agree! Dabo is recruting like a mad man lately. ]

Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coffee lids, door knobs, and elevators

May 20, 2020, 8:03 AM

I had this concern pre-CV. At Panera ... I always replace with a fresh lid that I source from the middle of the stack.

May 20, 2020, 8:20 AM

ryanadidas

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I got u fam

May 20, 2020, 9:23 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: I got u fam

May 20, 2020, 9:24 AM

or redesign the lids to have huge, oversized spout caps that cover the are where your mouth touches.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

How do know someone didn’t sneeze

May 20, 2020, 8:29 AM

Into your cup before the coffee was poured?

Or licked the outside of the cup?

Or coughed on the stirrer?

You’re playing with fire my friend

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 8:36 AM

Go to a Chick Fil A and observe how they do it.

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

May 20, 2020, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Thank you.***

May 20, 2020, 8:45 AM

Many consider you not like able.***

May 20, 2020, 9:01 AM [ in reply to WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Well said!!***

May 20, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't go to either of those places.***

May 20, 2020, 9:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I thought those restrainnig orders had expired.

May 20, 2020, 9:04 AM

Man, that's been a long time.

Make your own. Then you know it is safe and virus free.***

May 20, 2020, 9:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,714
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic