Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
October surprise, anyone?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

October surprise, anyone?

Sep 23, 2020, 12:10 PM

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1308759000297730052?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5E

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't Republicans in charge?

Sep 23, 2020, 12:16 PM

Couldn't they just do something if there's anything there?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It happened under Obama's reign of terror.

Sep 23, 2020, 12:19 PM

Evidently, there's not a law against a brother or son of a sitting VP to take money from Russia, Ukraine or China.

Now it's dems turn to say Putin set this all up to help Trump get four more years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm in agreement that it's a bad look

Sep 23, 2020, 12:29 PM

but I also think voters are smart enough to know that Trump has no business pointing the finger in terms of nepotism or profiting off of their office. It's just like arguing he's too old or mentally unfit, maybe, but you can say the same thing about Trump. Thanks for the awesome choices this year America.

This is Trump's America!!!***

Sep 23, 2020, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Aren't Republicans in charge? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trumpmerica or Ameritrump?***

Sep 23, 2020, 2:54 PM

Divided States of Ameritrump***

Sep 23, 2020, 10:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Johntown Oakland's P & R scok?

Sep 23, 2020, 12:24 PM

"When will Donald release his tax returns?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is the Biden report?

Sep 23, 2020, 12:26 PM

Is this different from the "scandal" we heard about last year?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, it's a golden oldie.

Sep 23, 2020, 12:32 PM

The music is sweeter when a band of senators are doing the harmony.

Re: OK, it's a golden oldie.

Sep 23, 2020, 12:50 PM

So a private citizen who happens to be the son of a VP took money from a Ukrainian oil company.

Okay, don't like it much.

But casting this as "corruption" and then ignoring the blatant corruption represented by having both Kushner and Ivanka - who both work in the White House! - making millions of dollars from every country under the sun (including China, who paid Ivanka millions for copyrights, which isn't something the Chinese do, like, ever), not to mention the millions that Trump himself is getting poured into his own business interests - which he never divested himself from as he was legally required to do - is the worst kind of false equivalency.

Nobody's ever come close to the level of corruption Trump represents since Albert Fall got nailed way back in Teapot Dome - and Fall was just the Secretary of the Interior.

Trump has gotten away with it mostly because the Senate literally does not care what he does and isn't troubling themselves to hide it...the last guardrail on Trump is the election and there's ample evidence he's going to try to cheat even at that.

The stuff that is likely to come out once Trump leaves office is probably going to take literally years to fully see the light of day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I cannot wait!!!!

Sep 23, 2020, 1:05 PM

Once the muzzles are ripped off of MSM.

I would have thought 'whatabouism,' is beneath you.

Sep 23, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, it's a golden oldie. ]

Hunter wasn't in the energy business before Joe became the face of the Obama administration's Ukraine affairs. Ivanka and the family were in the businesses they ran long before Trump took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Re: OK, it's a golden oldie.

Sep 23, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, it's a golden oldie. ]

Biden’s crack head son got a board seat on a ukrainian gas company and Biden threatened to withhold aid unless the investigator was fired.

He Recieved billions from China in another ridiculous deal. This happened while China was eating our lunch and growing into a superpower.

He Recieved money from Russia and others.

Biden’s brother got named to the board of an American construction company with no experience and then a couple weeks later the won the bid for billions to build houses in Iran.

Quozell - crickets.

Ivanka got trademarks from China while China is struggling due to Trump standing up to them.

Quozell - EEMEHGERD THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION OF ALL TIME.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's some impressive revisionist history that even you

Sep 23, 2020, 2:36 PM

know is garbage. It's been shown repeatedly that the Ukrainian prosecutor was not investigating Burisma. He HAD investigated a separate business unit in Burisma 4 years prior. He had no plans to investigate Burisma. He was notoriously corrupt and incompetent, and the entire Western world was putting pressure on Ukraine to fire him, including the US, using aid as leverage. And in case you're confused, this is a perfectly acceptable practice, as long as it's not for PERSONAL gain. Like, say, digging up dirt on your political opponent. Or even acting like you're digging up dirt on your political opponent, since it would be damaging to his campaign.

The entire case for curruption with Hunter Biden and Burisma is based on the garbage "facts" you just provided.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's some impressive revisionist history that even you

Sep 23, 2020, 3:26 PM

Politico - not exactly a leftist bastion - released this on the Hunter Biden report as well.

It's the usual GOP thing we've seen since "conservative media" got to be a thing...prop up an empty shell of a straw man for Tucker Carlson and Hannity to whump on, all the while knowing the derps will never actually read up on what they're talking about to see if they're being straight-up lied to.

Which of course, they are...and the facts are literally right there out in the open for all to see...but the Party of Trump is so freaking credulous these days even videotaped evidence their president and Fox are lying straight to their faces doesn't sway them.

In this case, there is literally absolutely nothing in the report. Not that it's stopped the "conservative media" from duly whumping away on it, or the derps from believing.

It's not just "false equivalency"...it's a false equivalency without even an actual allegation behind it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/23/gop-senators-anti-biden-report-420362

Sep 23, 2020, 3:29 PM [ in reply to That's some impressive revisionist history that even you ]

Yeah okay buddy. That’s not what Shokin is saying. Biden is still under criminal investigation in Ukraine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged%3famp

Sep 23, 2020, 3:29 PM [ in reply to That's some impressive revisionist history that even you ]

Yeah okay buddy. That’s not what Shokin is saying. Biden is still under criminal investigation in Ukraine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged%3famp

Sep 23, 2020, 3:38 PM

...so, yeah, Solomon's still at it. Shocker.

He's made quite a living off this story since it "broke"...especially since he was the one who broke it, and every major witness in the case has refuted his testimony. Fiona Hill straight-up called him a liar.

Again, verify your freaking sources. It isn't hard. It's this thing called "google."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/nov/19/who-john-solomon-heres-what-we-know-about-journali/

Was that the same person who said, under oath, that...

Sep 23, 2020, 6:56 PM

word climbed up the ladder of the appearance of a conflict of interest involving Joe?

Lindsey can hit all the high notes!***

Sep 23, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to OK, it's a golden oldie. ]

So an incompetent Trump admin that has had three plus

Sep 23, 2020, 1:09 PM

years in office and the immense power of federal investigative units can only mount accusations, again, during the election home stretch? The non-TDS afflicted can pretty much see through this kind of thing, but thanks for playing nonetheless.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump wouldn't weaponize the intelligence community to...

Sep 23, 2020, 6:57 PM

investigate a political enemy. That's Obama's thing.

Felony convictions and confessed offenses say different.

Sep 24, 2020, 9:06 PM

"Weaponizing" is a weak excuse and perfect Ever Trumper gaslight ploy. The actual US Senate, thee of Republican dominance and control, released a report recently from its years long inquiry around this whole episode with even more damaging and dire findings about Trump and his band of perpetrators than even the Mueller report.

Not buying, obviously. But keep on selling it if it works for you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's illegal about that? I has the confuse.***

Sep 23, 2020, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't mean to use the word 'illegal.'

Sep 23, 2020, 1:24 PM

I mean, immoral, unethical and just ####### wrong to sell government favor for cash.

Hunter Biden worked for the govt?***

Sep 23, 2020, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Breaking news: Politicians are all crooks.

Sep 23, 2020, 1:19 PM

Film at 11.

No suprise is needed, just info that is well known needs

Sep 23, 2020, 1:20 PM

to be disseminated. Joe is a creepy pedo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWm_SPOWsWM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I give until Saturday for this story to matter (if it all)***

Sep 23, 2020, 3:05 PM

I agree.

Sep 23, 2020, 7:02 PM

However, it won't be like the disrespect of military story or the other fake news BS pulled on Trump because no one is going to refute the evidence presented in this case.

Joe will be reminded of this in the debate. I can see it now. "President Trump what are you going to do with...?'

'Well, I'd rather talk about Joe and Hunter's antics in Ukraine. Did you know that Hunter took AF2 to Ukraine and came home with a seat on Burisma's BOD...?'

Joe will lose his chit.

I can't believe democrats aren't all over this story.

Sep 23, 2020, 6:53 PM

It's everything dems hoped for. After waiting for 4 years for proof of Russian influence on our government's leaders now there's proof and you guys want to stand down all of a sudden?

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic