Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have seen a couple of threads lately about....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I have seen a couple of threads lately about....

Jan 21, 2019, 7:57 PM

Building a statue to Hunter Renfrow. Many cite his catch in the 2016 championship game. I started thinking about it and thought that if the university gave us enough money to build only one statue of one person on the 2016 team, who we choose. I thought of Deshaun, Dabo, Renfrow, Mike Williams (remember his game against the coots that year and his incredible catches in the championship game?). What about the defensive side of the ball?

Okay guys. One statue for the most outstanding coach or player on the 2016 team. Whom do we pick?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have seen a couple of threads lately about....

Jan 21, 2019, 8:10 PM

No Statues needed.
Instead build a Clemson Hall of Fame and put busts of the greatest Clemson Athletes. This way we don't need to chose one player to have a statue.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 8:50 PM

Dabo would not favor singling out one player or even players from the championship games. He never fails to mention the players who came before our CFP success, such as C.J. Spiller, Tajh Boyd, etc. A Hall of Fame might work. The Ring of Honor needs to be reworked with specific criteria.

Jan 21, 2019, 10:38 PM

Our HOF needs to be expanded and possibly a building for itself. Rather than admitting only 1 or 2 FB players each year, we need to have 3 or 4 new entries per year with the many great ones that have emerged in the last few years. The Ring of Honor on the stadium needs redesigning and expansion also.

We could blast their bust into a hillside like Mt Rushmore.

Jan 21, 2019, 10:30 PM

Double the size of the oculus and fill in the west end zone. Or we could just leave everything along like it ain’t broke

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No statues

Jan 21, 2019, 10:39 PM

or dozens, but you can't just have one.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic