Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No sports channel mentioned ACC 3-1 over mighty SEC AGAIN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

No sports channel mentioned ACC 3-1 over mighty SEC AGAIN

Nov 26, 2017, 1:22 AM

It is funny how they used to say how the four SEC lEast teams wen't 1-3 against their ACC Rivals with All three by large margins on the road (FSU @ UF/UL @ KY/Us @ USuCk).

Too bad GA Tech had completely fallen apart but 3-1 for the second year in a row is very telling.

It is pretty good proof what a dumpster fire the SEC lEast is.

Dean

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad they didn't say anything about it

Nov 26, 2017, 1:39 AM

Don't forget the first two weeks of college football the SEC went 3-1 against the ACC.
The tiebreaker occurred when LSU beat Syracuse. Unfortunately the SEC went 5-4 against the ACC in the regular season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget Clemson beat Auburn and humiliated usc-east

Nov 26, 2017, 1:44 AM

Clemson is 3-0 against the sec in 2017 including beating Alabama for the National Championship.

Plenty of bowl games to rectify that***

Nov 26, 2017, 1:44 AM [ in reply to I'm glad they didn't say anything about it ]

Re: I'm glad they didn't say anything about it

Nov 26, 2017, 1:53 AM [ in reply to I'm glad they didn't say anything about it ]

I know the SEC is 5-4 but the final week rivalry games have always been a measuring stick. UF/FSU had same record. UK and Louisville had same record, and we played the number 2 SEC east team.

What was the ACC bowl record last year and against the SEC!?

Maybe I don't get it but I don't see how a 2 loss Auburn is being ranked #1 by Sports Broadcasters when they have 2 losses and lost to us.

How is Oklahoma so many peoples number 1 when they are ranked like 70th in defense.

And of course all sports media trying to get two loss OSU in the playoffs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2017, 1:55 AM

The auburn team we are seeing right now is not the same one we played back in September Stidham was not playing well until mid season and they were without their top player on offense when we met them on the field.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2017, 2:18 AM

It is hard to say. UGA has virtually no passing game and Auburn's defense dominated UGA holding them to under 60 yards rushing. Alabama had the 60th weakest schedule in the nation and had looked very beatable lately.

I don't know if Auburn is really that much different. We were behind with our offense in that game and had Bryant out for part of the game.

If the early games don't count then why play them? Even if Auburn only had one loss and it was to us, they should be ranked below us!

Dean

This is a good point

Nov 26, 2017, 2:27 AM

KB has a lot more experience and confidence than he did. I thought he did a great job tonight. We will have to hit plays down field to beat allbarn

I think stidham is better but their RB stable is banged up bad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No sports channel mentioned ACC 3-1 over mighty SEC AGAIN

Nov 26, 2017, 2:20 AM

I'm still frustrated that GT and NC State choked away their games in week 1, or the ACC would have really dominated the SEC this season.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic