Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Syracuse

Sep 17, 2018, 12:03 PM

Game time announced for Clemson-Syracuse

GREENSBORO, N.C. (theACC.com) – The Atlantic Coast Conference announced the following game times and networks for the football games of September 29. Saturday, Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NOOOOOOO! Sumbeech! Screw you Swoffie!***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: NOOOOOOO! Sumbeech! Screw you Swoffie!***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:08 PM

I really think he is trying to do that. Only night game on the road @ aTm.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swofford doesnt decide game times

Sep 17, 2018, 12:09 PM

TV does

That's a load of b.s.

Sep 17, 2018, 12:11 PM

This is 100% Swoffie's doing. He is always out to screw us over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

bullcrap.. I'm sure swafford has some input

Sep 17, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Swofford doesnt decide game times ]

though it may be small like his weener.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: bullcrap.. I'm sure swafford has some input

Sep 17, 2018, 12:31 PM

Is no one going to ask how geeville knows the size of swoffords man/lady parts?

Pics?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bullcrap.. I'm sure swafford has some input

Sep 17, 2018, 2:21 PM

Just because you want to know doesn't mean I want to know

Please

Sep 17, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: bullcrap.. I'm sure swafford has some input ]

No pics

Please

Sep 17, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: bullcrap.. I'm sure swafford has some input ]

No pics

Re: Swofford doesnt decide game times- correct he just sends

Sep 17, 2018, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Swofford doesnt decide game times ]

out orders to screw Clemson and trusts tv to do it. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not like he didn't get his son a job at the network***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We rescheduled last weekend and TV fell in line...We're the

Sep 17, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Swofford doesnt decide game times ]

horse, TV is the cart

That was special circumatances.

Sep 17, 2018, 3:12 PM

Otherwise TV dictates. Please dont tell me you really think we tell ESPN what time to show our games?

fork ESPN

Sep 17, 2018, 3:22 PM

show the game , don't show the game ...I don't care.

play the game at 330. if espn wants to televise it, they better be there at 330.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Please don't tell me you really think we have ZERO say in

Sep 17, 2018, 4:47 PM [ in reply to That was special circumatances. ]

the matter

How in the h e double tooth picks did we get a nooner?

Sep 17, 2018, 12:10 PM [ in reply to NOOOOOOO! Sumbeech! Screw you Swoffie!*** ]

I don't get that at all. The 3:30 games suck. This time is crazy stupid for us.

FU swafford, raycon clemson ad, ESPN, ancient aliens

Sep 17, 2018, 12:06 PM

or whoever makes these decisions...

Re: FU swafford, raycon clemson ad, ESPN, ancient aliens

Sep 17, 2018, 12:08 PM

Somebody hoping Clemson sleep walks into a loss.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Look, I like to call people out as much as the next guy

Sep 17, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to FU swafford, raycon clemson ad, ESPN, ancient aliens ]

but I don't think Furman University has any control over our scheduling. They may have had some say in our opener, but not now.

too late.. the FU ad just got a nasty fax

Sep 17, 2018, 12:16 PM

if he isnt responsible he can forward the fax to the correct ahole.

Re: FU swafford, raycon clemson ad, ESPN, ancient aliens

Sep 17, 2018, 4:29 PM [ in reply to FU swafford, raycon clemson ad, ESPN, ancient aliens ]

All the ACC schools signed away rights to the conference to handle with the TV. We are impacted the most of any ACC school by a noon game. Those in the larger metro areas are not affected and honestly it really doesn’t matter for attendance for Duke and WF etc. Just really stinks that league will not support its flagship programs when it can. Oh wait they do in BASKETBALL!! Duke and the beloved(wretched) heels always get prime time slots and even avoid NCAA sanctions for fake classes because of fear of losing that precious rivalry. Just sickening to me.

Re: TNET: Game time announced for Clemson-Syracuse

Sep 17, 2018, 12:09 PM

Apparently the ACC office has forgotten that I don’t like noon games! Fire Swofford

Well, if Syracuse fans think it's hot in their

Sep 17, 2018, 12:15 PM

non-air conditioned dome that sponsored by an air conditioning company, noon kickoff in September in DV will be a wake up call.

I look forward to Dino visiting our Tigers in the locker room after Cuse loses by 60.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Re: Well, if Syracuse fans think it's hot in their

Sep 17, 2018, 7:21 PM

Hahaha. You said we'd lose by 60 last year too. Its getting old. You'll be 21 point faves. Should be fun. I've been to DV and the dome. Last saturday in the dome made DV feel like an igloo. I'm not exaggerating. People passing out left and right. Can't wait to come back next week! love your stadium and atmosphere. Second to none.

Re: Well, if Syracuse fans think it's hot in their

Sep 17, 2018, 7:59 PM

CuseJuice, Isn't that what causes pig shiot to look like they have diarrhea every time they take a dump!!!

FSU/Lville got the 3:30 slot? LMAO. The only ACC team

Sep 17, 2018, 12:15 PM

worse than FSU is UNC and Bobbyville ain't much better. Good gosh almighty.

Meanwhile, you have a Cuse team that has averaged 49 ppg in 3 games and just destroyed FSU coming into top #5 Clemson. And, oh by the way, they just happened to beat Clemson last year. This could've qualified for a night game, even. WTH?

yes..that is why they need a decent. game. at noon

Sep 17, 2018, 12:18 PM

to draw viewers....

Clemson is always the sacrificial lamb....carrying the dang conference in every way you can.

Bama's commissioner would never let this happen.

I don't remember FSU getting all these sucka$$ nooners when

Sep 17, 2018, 12:20 PM

carried the ACC

fsu must have had more balllz***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:25 PM

Re: fsu must have had more balllz***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:27 PM

They do .... but the are flat right now!

You have got to be kidding me. Every game at home...

noon. Games on the road...not at noon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

where have we seen this before?***

The past 10 years.***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The past 10 years.***

Sep 17, 2018, 12:35 PM

Weren't Auburn and GT night games at home last season?

Pretty sure our Aministration has made it clear to

Sep 17, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to You have got to be kidding me. Every game at home... ]

all the networks that they prefer day games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

been said before. As you get older you’ll appreciate

A good nooner. Nighttime is for sleepin.

George is getting upset!!!

Serenity now!

It's pretty simple really, if we say we don't play at noon,

Sep 17, 2018, 12:29 PM

they won't schedule us then

Sep 17, 2018, 12:32 PM

They don't decide to put our game on at noon and other games such as the FSU game at 3:30 because they feel the 3:30 game will get better ratings. They put our game on at noon because they're trying to spread the big names over the course of the day. They get us at noon, Georgia is on at 3:30, and Ohio State/Penn State at night.

Why would ESPN care about the CBS Georgia game?

Sep 17, 2018, 11:43 PM

In fact, they should want to schedule a good game opposite that one to cannibalize their audience instead of everyone watching Georgia over the FSU/Louisville pillow fight.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2018, 12:37 PM

I understand the logic of it, but I am hoping the gametime change for Georgia Southern this past weekend isn't an omen for the rest of the year...

I love Clemson games regardless of the time, but noon games really take away from the tailgating experience. Instead of get in an hang out for the afternoon and whip up some good food its wake up at the crack of dawn, rush in and eat some breakfast foods you picked up and head in.

Sure you can tailgate after the game but it isn't the same... Here's to hoping we get a few 3:30 games thrown in this year!

Must vacate tailgate 3 hours after conclusion of game

Sep 17, 2018, 2:31 PM

It takes me 30 minutes to get from my seat to my tailgate spot. Perhaps it should be changed from 3 to 4 hours for games starting before 1pm? I know that they would not want to do that because they would have to pay the clean-up crew for another hour. I am literally paying 6 times my advertised seat equity for my seats above the bird flight corridor. Just take the extra hour for clean-up crew salary out of that!

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Sep 17, 2018, 1:00 PM

Well that really chaps my ash!

No sir. Enough with this!***

Sep 17, 2018, 1:01 PM

VT @ Duke 7pm - Shooting for the stars on ratings.***

Sep 17, 2018, 1:04 PM

Re: VT @ Duke 7pm - Shooting for the stars on ratings.***

Sep 17, 2018, 2:44 PM

In front of 100 fans....

Cue the whining from people in the lower part of the state.***

Sep 17, 2018, 1:44 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I'm 48 mins away from my tailgate spot

Sep 17, 2018, 2:56 PM

I'm crying louder than any low country crybaby

Re: I'm 48 mins away from my tailgate spot

Sep 17, 2018, 4:29 PM

Great for you! I’m still out my GA Southern tix & parking pass so another noon game (3 home games and three noon KO!) is jiust one more thing to stoically endue.

Ps - Lowcountry is one word.

Message was edited by: zxsam

I was so excited for my kid to be at Clemson this year and

Sep 17, 2018, 2:03 PM

Sep 17, 2018, 3:01 PM

Can't we get at least a 3:30 game what the heck....

Making Syracuse wait any longer

Sep 17, 2018, 3:03 PM

Would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Re: Making Syracuse wait any longer

Sep 17, 2018, 4:15 PM

I agree. The execution should be of a humanitarian nature. Their last meal should be an early morning Waffle House visit, with plenty of oj for the Orange.

Ughhhh. It’s always noon games!***

Sep 17, 2018, 3:05 PM

Re: Ughhhh. It’s always noon games!***

Sep 17, 2018, 4:13 PM

I like nooners. I get to take a nap before the primetime game

Re: Ughhhh. It’s always noon games!***

Sep 17, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Ughhhh. It’s always noon games!*** ]

Always noon when it’s hot and night games late in the year when it’s cold. Will be so glad when that prejudiced idiot Swifford is gone!

Of course the one weekend my cousin has off to watch a regular season home game...

Sep 17, 2018, 4:36 PM

We get a nooner.

Welp, that 5:30 AM wakeup call I give him on his off day should put him in a pleasant mood!

??

~JKB

I blame this on Duke beating Baylor on the road this

Sep 17, 2018, 6:17 PM

weekend setting up a bigger Coastal game with Va. Tech, otherwise that 7pm slot was ours.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I blame this on Duke beating Baylor on the road this

Sep 17, 2018, 6:53 PM

Noon on ABC = bigger game than 7 pm on ESPN 2 or ESPNU.

Trying to get Clemson to lose-every away team wants us noon!

Sep 17, 2018, 8:32 PM

Nice try ACC! Oh yes our prime time game will be VaTech vs Duke!! or how about that great FSU team and Louisville!

Swofford and ACC folks can watch our butts breeze through the weak conference and then jump on our bandwagon once again when we are the only one left standing!

Shame on you ESECPN and ACC!! Your BCS and National Champion team deserves some home game respect and you know what happens when you disrespect Clemson!!!!!

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic