Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No shame (except way lost) to lose to 2013 NC's in FSU IMO**
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

No shame (except way lost) to lose to 2013 NC's in FSU IMO**

Nov 12, 2013, 2:59 PM

Saying..those guys were scary good against our Tigers, and maybe game would have been closer if not so many mistakes..but still think we would have lost by 7-14 pts.

Worse part was the way we stunk it up on national tv with all watching for Clemson to finally get it done..and go into 2nd place in the polls & BCS. Didn't happen since we are Not a solid Team across the board in all positions or all phases of the game. Hurts to say but we weren't ready for that game or that powerful an opponent.

Life goes on..and so does the recruiting & getting better process..and one day we will be there IMO.

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No shame (except way lost) to lose to 2013 NC's in FSU IMO**

Nov 12, 2013, 3:08 PM

up the details so much. Agreed on most points.

But redemption only comes from winning every game afterwards. So far, so good. A solid game on both sides of the ball against GT will give me even more confidence about the game downstate.

And if Tajh, Sammy, Bryant, Williams and others keep up the shift to 'rhythm' or 'communication' or whatever the reverse is for what we've seen this season, I'll feel good about playing Oregon in Miami if everyone's predictions are accurate.

Getting Brooks healthy again will be a plus, but I don't see us stepping up the running game by much until next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Edit function here stinks. Subject should have been

Nov 12, 2013, 3:10 PM

Why do so many here like to bring......(up the details so much)...

Maybe I should just stop doing a preview and just post with errors. But going back to edit from preview wipes out the Subject for some silly reason. And remembering to fix that every time is a chore....

Yep "NortherTiger"..your heading changes after corrections!

Nov 12, 2013, 3:17 PM

and then your interior post has the subject heading of the earlier poster. And, after I've made a correction or five I always forget to go back up to my original heading (which has disappeared) and return it.

What?! GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a SEC/USC excuse***

Nov 12, 2013, 3:19 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No shame unless we lose again to SC.***

Nov 12, 2013, 4:14 PM

Moral victories taste so good.***

Nov 12, 2013, 4:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive