Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson and FSU are undefeated on Oct 29th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

If Clemson and FSU are undefeated on Oct 29th

May 16, 2016, 5:49 PM

Will this be the biggest game in ACC FB History? Because if that happens, based on what we've seen from preseason polls thus far, it could easily be a #1 vs #2 matchup right?

Deshaun Watson. Dalvin Cook.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: If Clemson and FSU are undefeated on Oct 29th

May 16, 2016, 5:55 PM

Well 3 years ago was just a big really. Hope it is a different outcome.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard one "guru" say both FSU and CU have a legit shot

May 16, 2016, 6:03 PM

of making the playoffs. Finebum of all places. Last yr about this time nobody from the ACC would make it per espin

May 16, 2016, 6:04 PM

if ranked #1 and #2, it will be billed as the greatest ACC game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt it will be the biggest game of the year. Problem

May 16, 2016, 6:16 PM

Is they will both be ranked in the top three coming into the game. I fear that the loser will be eliminated from the playoff even if they both go undefeated the rest of the year. Maybe not.

In years past, number 1 could play number 2 and the final result would be one point, but the loser would drop several spots in the polls.

Now that we have a committee that is supposed to evaluate everything, if it ends up being a close game, hopefully both
will be invited to the final four.

Yea... Beating them twice, Would be nice ...(sounds poetic)***

May 16, 2016, 7:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No doubt it will be the biggest game of the year. Problem

May 17, 2016, 12:22 AM [ in reply to No doubt it will be the biggest game of the year. Problem ]

I think we beat their ads personally
but if it was a close game it would come down to how FSU did against Florida. They would need Florida to be good & give them a good beatdown to get vaulted back into the playoff imo.

Go Tigers!

May 16, 2016, 9:02 PM

It may be the biggest game in college football history. I believe we will get to see it, though, and I believe we will win it going away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to defer to old timers, but for the 20 yrs I've been

May 17, 2016, 1:04 AM

paying attention I think it isn't even close.

Last year's game was pretty big too, and on a side note, maybe my favorite game I've ever attended. The joy when Gallman broke through was just pure, fun , and shared with my daughter and 81,000 plus. Great time!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

No question Watson will want payback because

May 17, 2016, 1:54 AM

we should have won our last game there. By the time that game comes around our defense should have the experience needed because we will #### sure keep up in scoring. I see us winning by two TD's.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 vs #2 that late in the season

May 17, 2016, 6:51 AM

Would most assuredly be the biggest conference game in history. And unfortunately whoever loses gets knocked out of the playoffs barring some major surprises.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic