Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Note from Dan Scott
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Note from Dan Scott

Jun 29, 2012, 9:35 AM

A few weeks ago I was approached about a project by two different folks, independently of one another. But each had the same idea. I didn't think much of it at first, but both gentlemen kept after me about it.

Finally, after a considerable amount of prayer, God showed me it was a move he wanted me to make (for those who haven't heard, my life took an abrupt 180-degree turn on June 10 when I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. What a difference. I can now sleep at night!).
I can't go into great detail publicly, but it is a media gig. And it will require advertising support and - this is the difficult part - even some up-front investment. Nothing staggering, but still a jump start.

If you would like information about the project, message me here or email dan@everydayfoundation.org.

This project will be a source of funding for the Every Day Foundation. After costs, 10 percent of everything that comes in will go directly to the EDF.

Thank you, and God Bless you all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome!***

Jun 29, 2012, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Note from Dan Scott

Jun 29, 2012, 9:43 AM

congrats on your decision Dan! Best decision you will ever make!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We ALL need a charity that pays 90% "after expenses".***

Jun 29, 2012, 9:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To clarify...

Jun 29, 2012, 9:51 AM

That's 10 percent of my personal income that will be going TO the foundation. It's just one source of funding we hope to have. The EDF isn't paying me anything.

Have a nice day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apologies; just not the way I read it.***

Jun 29, 2012, 9:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No prob. Just wanted to clarify.******

Jun 29, 2012, 9:56 AM

So donors send you their money and after expenses, you give

Jun 29, 2012, 10:02 AM

10% TO the charity. Do I have it right, this time?

Re: So donors send you their money and after expenses, you give

Jun 29, 2012, 10:24 AM

I assume you're joking her. 10% of his income goes to the charity. I read this as all other funding going to the charity stays there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

best part is what happened on 6/10! awesome!!!!!***

Jun 29, 2012, 10:02 AM

Jun 29, 2012, 10:19 AM

Awesome news Dan, couldn't be happier for you.

Congratulations Dan! Life changer, isn't it!***

Jun 29, 2012, 10:21 AM

Rejoicing!

Jun 29, 2012, 10:31 AM

Dan, I rejoice with you! With out a doubt, the best thing that ever happened to me is Jesus Christ. Best of luck and prayers to and with you! God speed

Jun 29, 2012, 10:35 AM

All the best to you Dan. Great to hear about the matters of the heart! By the way, today is my anniversary date of when I accepted Christ. Years ago and Never a regret...peace to you.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic