Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Charter - ACC Network
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Charter - ACC Network

Aug 22, 2019, 7:32 PM

It is not working yet for me. I called earlier today, and they told me it would be covered in my package. I am on the phone now, and they are not sure what is going on.

Is anyone that has Charter getting it yet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just checked and mine is not working either. Might need to unplug it and plug it back in. Lol***

Aug 22, 2019, 7:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Charter - ACC Network

Aug 22, 2019, 7:39 PM

I'm getting it on channel 341 in Six Mile.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 10:17 PM

I'm in Six Mile and am not getting it yet! I've called Spectrum twice!

Aug 22, 2019, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Charter - ACC Network ]

I'm in Six Mile and am not getting it yet! I've called Spectrum twice!

I just went through that and finally got it.

Aug 22, 2019, 7:40 PM

I have the silver package and they said that includes the ACCN. Still when I tuned to channel 341, I got a message that I was not subscribed and needed to upgrade to the gold package. After about 20 minutes, they figured out I was on the "legacy" pricing package, and they had to convert me to the current pricing package called "SPP". The cost is almost the same, within a few dollars. They made the change and now it works.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I just went through that and finally got it.

Aug 22, 2019, 7:43 PM

I have the silver package as well and am not getting it.

Aug 22, 2019, 7:43 PM [ in reply to I just went through that and finally got it. ]

I have the silver package as well and am not getting it.

Aug 22, 2019, 7:58 PM

I bet that's why. The switch to the new SPP pricing package should do it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Same exact thing for me

Aug 22, 2019, 9:43 PM [ in reply to I just went through that and finally got it. ]

I called on Tuesday and they converted my package so that I have ACCN. I lost a few channels but gained a few I didn’t have before. Cost is virtually the same.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 10:06 PM [ in reply to I just went through that and finally got it. ]

What # did you call. I just spoke with someone at Charter that said it wouldn't be available to me until 9/6/19! But someone else who lives in Six Mile said they're already watching it!

Aug 22, 2019, 11:06 PM

"Debbie" at Charter told us the same thing - not going to be available until 9/6. Said she had taken 30 or so calls from us Tiger fans tonight who want to make sure we can watch the game next Thursday. She has no idea why it is not working yet.

No phone # - I did an online chat.***

Aug 23, 2019, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I just went through that and finally got it. ]

- H. L. Mencken

Aug 22, 2019, 7:41 PM

I’m not getting it either in Spartanburg

Aug 22, 2019, 8:09 PM

Update - I have a friend who has just the basic cable, and he is already getting it so I have no idea why it is not working yet for me. I have the same thing as him (we compared our bills) except I am paying extra for the sports package.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 8:11 PM

perk80® it would help if we knew your location.

Aug 22, 2019, 11:02 PM

Sorry - I am in Simpsonville. I also have a friend who lives near Clemson that is having the same issue as me.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic