Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No matter what happens--lots of folks with feathers are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

No matter what happens--lots of folks with feathers are

Jan 15, 2014, 8:58 AM

hoping Vic will go -- hoping Clemson's D is not as good as it could be,

Now, if Vic goes good luck to him but for all of those pulling for him to go--not for Vic but for Clemson to be down--you are nothing but little tweety birds and should be off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No matter what happens--lots of folks with feathers are

Jan 15, 2014, 9:26 AM

Each player needs to do what is best for him and family. If a player decides staying a year is what is best for him then he has made the correct decision for him and fans need to understand that. It is a life decision which is not easy so you hope they take the time and do make the best decision for him or her.

When it all boils down to it, football is just a game and in the grand scheme of life that one decision is much more improtant than a win or loss for a college team. It is about the athlete, not the fan, so good luck to all the players who make a life decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em capon***

Jan 15, 2014, 9:28 AM

True but this post is not about the player but those hoping

Jan 15, 2014, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: No matter what happens--lots of folks with feathers are ]

he will leave so Clemson will be down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No matter what happens--lots of folks with feathers are

Jan 15, 2014, 9:32 AM

are you interested in what happens to Beasley and his future or what is best for you as a fan and the Clemson football program? most unfortunately fall in the fan position.

No. I am against fans against Clemson using this as a hammer

Jan 15, 2014, 9:39 AM

to swing at us.

To Vic all the best NO MATTER what decision he makes.

Unashamed fan here hoping Vic stays in orange

Jan 15, 2014, 9:37 AM

I'm not pretending to know what's best for him or what he wants from his college experience.

On a side note I have a hunch that coach V will be using Vic in more of a roaming OLB type position than a pure DE. Vic may want another year of tutoring to a position he has picked up later in his career.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic