Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No love for Venables???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,132

No love for Venables???

Jan 14, 2017, 1:20 PM

Coach Elliott and Scott got shafted at the celebration too! I feel like more should be said for Coach V. Is there not enough time in the day to recognize that our D had a big part in winning that game? Good thing Ben raised him up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No love for Venables???

Jan 14, 2017, 1:24 PM

I was very shocked and disappointed! I do wonder how they felt of the lack of recognition by Dabo.

I hope that doesn't come back to bite us!***

Jan 14, 2017, 1:26 PM

He gone. Brooks is just the start of the ### breaking.***

Jan 14, 2017, 1:31 PM

I'm being facetious, in case it's not obvious

Message was edited by: tiger_swimmer®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: He gone. Brooks is just the start of the ### breaking.***

Jan 14, 2017, 1:48 PM

He's certainly going to be in demand. Reminds me of the Morris situation.

LOL Morris wanted to be a head coach, huge difference.

Jan 14, 2017, 2:10 PM

Brents son is going to play the next 4 years as a Tiger. I'm pretty sure he thinks the DC is going to stick around.

Where else would he go? Why would he go there?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And why would he leave?

Jan 14, 2017, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: He gone. Brooks is just the start of the ### breaking.*** ]

He already makes more than most head coaches without having to actually deal with the headaches of being a head coach

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are all comfortable with their Position/Complements!

Jan 14, 2017, 1:46 PM

If you hear the One on One Interviews you would know there is a Family Bond in that Organization. It starts with the Coaches and work's it way Down. They may all leave, but I will believe it when I see it. Every one of them is truly appreciative of each other and their Families. They only had so much time or else it would have lasted 4 hours. Which Watching on the Internet would have been OK with me. THE GLASS IS HALF FULL!!!!! But I do wear Orange Colored Glasses and been called a Tater and a Homer.!!!!

Re: They are all comfortable with their Position/Complements!

Jan 14, 2017, 1:51 PM

Making something out of nothing. Brooks of course was rec. Look at Venables salary, I think he knows hes appreciated! Dabo has praised him and the D many many times. Same with scott and elliot. This was about the players today, past and present and the fans.

Re: They are all comfortable with their Position/Complements!

Jan 14, 2017, 1:57 PM [ in reply to They are all comfortable with their Position/Complements! ]

Charles....good points.

I heard Dabo give credit to all who were behind him, meaning

Jan 14, 2017, 3:31 PM

the coaches/staff and players. I think he recognized Brooks specifically due to his retiring. The whole parade was in appreciation of the players and staff, past and present. However, the program in Death Valley had a focus on the journey thus far and the program moving forward...BIG PICTURE.

Re: I heard Dabo give credit to all who were behind him, meaning

Jan 14, 2017, 3:39 PM

Don't act like you don't know Dabo ??? You know he gave them all a chance to speak
if they wanted to , including players , maybe not Wilkins but that's another story .

The man is Shy , he don't like interviews or public speaking . He would have took the mike
if he wanted to .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh? I saw the program, and I gave my impression. Your

Jan 14, 2017, 3:56 PM

response makes no sense.

Re: No love for Venables???

Jan 14, 2017, 3:45 PM

Agree with most of what's been posted but do have a question. Dabo gets the bonus $ for goals but do the coordinators get bonus $. I hope they do.

Would like to see BV get more love and would like to see him get another raise . Make all of them the highest paid assistants!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,132
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic