Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation.

Mar 30, 2018, 1:19 PM

Amen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation.

Mar 30, 2018, 1:20 PM

Who?

I think he talking about @heytheretiger 's father.*****

Mar 30, 2018, 1:30 PM

Mar 30, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation. ]

Good Friday and Sunday is coming! Resurrection of Jesus Christ! Our Lord and Savior!

Mar 30, 2018, 1:55 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Never heard of him

Mar 30, 2018, 2:20 PM

???

You will.

Mar 30, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation. ]

Every knee will bow.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You will.

Mar 30, 2018, 8:12 PM

Ohhh, I get it now...it's sort of like Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones wanting everyone to bend the knee.

Follow up question: does Jesus have dragons?

Oh look, the worthless human fugging garbage wants to attack

Mar 30, 2018, 8:23 PM

people's faith?

There's a surprise coming from you. You really are one stupid piece of ####, a Leftist piece of refuse showing incredible tolerance?

LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh look, the worthless human fugging garbage wants to attack

Mar 30, 2018, 8:46 PM

Well that's quite the reaction to my light-hearted joking. I'm not attacking people's faith whatsoever, just having a little fun. How does this make me an intolerant leftist? Why so angry?

No, it's the perfect reaction to you mocking people's faith.

Mar 30, 2018, 8:47 PM

You're just public-schooled, leftist trash, too stupid to know better.

I'm glad I could straighten something else out for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, it's the perfect reaction to you mocking people's faith.

Mar 30, 2018, 8:54 PM

In what way am I mocking people's faith? I said "who?" and "never heard of him" on a day that has obvious religious significance, and then jokingly compared it to one of the most popular programs on television. Where's the mocking?

Then you somehow relate this to political affiliation and where you think I went to school? Everything ok buddy? Have a rough day or something?

If it matters there's not a moment of time here I've ever...

Mar 30, 2018, 9:03 PM

believed you playing stupid would be much of a stretch.

What is light-hearted about these fine people's belief that their God gave his only begotten son as sacrifice for your sins?

I'm sure you are just too stupid to know the significance or understand your presence, your mocking here is likely an affront. I wonder how many will pray for you on this holy weekend?

It's OK you don't understand, it's also painfully obvious, but don't hate me for pointing out another of your shortcomings; you're Leftist and apparently don't know any better. No surprise there.

Re: If it matters there's not a moment of time here I've ever...

Mar 30, 2018, 9:15 PM

The light-hearted part is that they're posting on a message board which is 99% sports talk. If I went to a church, church group, or even a Christian message board, then I'd agree with you. But when it's a thread sandwiched between "Venables is frustrated with the secondary" and "Beers hits a home run", I'd hardly count it as an affront to Christianity.

Stop talking like your this bank of knowledge, doling out the hard truth and relax.

You won't find a point of mine in this thread. I'm a devout

Mar 30, 2018, 9:24 PM

BioChemist, a Non-believer, but I also understand the significance of the weekend and how important this time is for my fellow Tigers.

Whether I am a believer or not, doesn't mean I can't understand the meaning and emotion behind such an important event in so many lives. It's painfully obvious you can't or refuse, which says all I need to know about dolts such as you.

You mocked it and then you tried to back off your slight. You've no integrity for your under-handedness or for your attempts to minimize your actions.

And it's YOU ARE or you're, so hopefully someone of Faith will pray for your lack of schooling.

You really are just too stupid for words.

Re: You won't find a point of mine in this thread. I'm a devout

Mar 30, 2018, 9:34 PM

Wait, you called me a leftist yet you're the SJW white-knighting his way through this thread? You're the only one who's angry here.

Thank you very much for the grammar correction. I should pay more attention.

I called you out for mocking these people and honestly...

Mar 30, 2018, 9:39 PM

don't care what that makes me.

At least one of us has the balls to stand behind his values and if calling you worthless, human fugging garbage for doing what you've done is wrong, I don't want to be right in anyone's eyes and certainly not in any of those of my fellow Tigers who have more love for you than you deserve.

Don't believe for a moment I haven't noticed how a worthless piece of #### such as you can't handle your own portion of this.

You are garbage, have always been and only a sincere step back in life and some sort of reconciliation with your true purpose here and elsewhere will help you. Not that a piece of human garbage such as you matters.

If the only thing that comes of this is you stop mocking those with far more integrity than you, then my time is well spent and you're just another piece of ####, trying to defend your worthlessness and purpose for mocking these good people.

You're special, congrats.

Re: I called you out for mocking these people and honestly...

Mar 30, 2018, 9:53 PM

It just makes you someone who has no sense of humor since you can't tell the difference between a joke and mockery...and an angry person at that, considering every post you've written is full of hate & name calling.

Go back and look at what I wrote, and then look at your reaction. They're pretty disproportionate. If you're just a miserable & angry person, and this is your opportunity to let it all out, then fine. But at least call it what it is. Don't hide behind some false claim that you're (I got it right this time) doing this in some valiant defense of your faithful brethren.

I have no need to go back and look at what you wrote...

Mar 30, 2018, 10:04 PM

it's been quite perspicuous from the beginning and only galvanized the further you decided to take it. No, the more you type, the more it's clear your only intent & purpose here has been your misguided attempt to lesson others beliefs by mocking, just another sordid attempt to take power from something beyond you.

And here you still are, continuously attempting to deflect, nothing whatsoever of integrity flowing off your keyboard. No, you really are trash - intellectual, social, et al. garbage that the world would have been better off if you'd been culled at birth.

See, that's the BioChemist in me, knowing that trash like you from the shallow end of the gene pool, could only manage to pollute it further if life & RNG paint you lucky.

Re: I have no need to go back and look at what you wrote...

Mar 30, 2018, 10:18 PM

Far be it for a simpleton like me to correct a biochemist, but when you said "lesson" in your first paragraph, shouldn't it have been "lessen"?

Re: I have no need to go back and look at what you wrote...

Mar 30, 2018, 10:23 PM

Oh shoot, it should be "far be it from me", shouldn't it? Please don't yell.

Yell? And watch you pee yourself again? Oh no...***

Mar 30, 2018, 10:27 PM

Cool with either, more importantly you still have nothing.

Mar 30, 2018, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I have no need to go back and look at what you wrote... ]

You never had and you never will, unless of course laying bare your idiocy was your intent, then you hit that on the screws.

Not everyone would see that accomplishment in your efforts.

Again, congrats.

Re: You won't find a point of mine in this thread. I'm a devout

Mar 31, 2018, 5:18 PM [ in reply to You won't find a point of mine in this thread. I'm a devout ]

"a devout BioChemist"

What is that exactly?

Mar 30, 2018, 9:27 PM [ in reply to If it matters there's not a moment of time here I've ever... ]

So what if one said they didn't believe in god?

That's fantastic if so and their prerogative. That should

Mar 30, 2018, 9:32 PM

be easy to link in this thread or are you going to link someone just mocking others beliefs?

Re: That's fantastic if so and their prerogative. That should

Mar 30, 2018, 9:44 PM

Just wondering what you think. I don't think he was meaning to mock anything. To each his own. You are suppose to love one another.

It's pretty clear his intention was to mock a core belief

Mar 30, 2018, 9:51 PM

of so many of us.

Spin it any way you want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No ####.***

Mar 30, 2018, 9:53 PM

Ever heard of Saul who became Paul? If he could be converted

Mar 30, 2018, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: That's fantastic if so and their prerogative. That should ]

Any of the heathens in this thread could be converted. I'll pray for all of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2018, 10:48 PM [ in reply to If it matters there's not a moment of time here I've ever... ]

You certainly won’t win a lot of souls for Jesus responding to people with different beliefs like you do. Compassion? Forgiveness? Discernment? Aren’t those the traits of your Savior? I think you are a pretty intelligent guy, name calling is beneath you and not Godly.

Then good, I'm not here for your soul, but you might...

Mar 31, 2018, 2:18 AM

take a better look around before you delve into the deep end?

Re: Oh look, the worthless human fugging garbage wants to attack

Mar 31, 2018, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh look, the worthless human fugging garbage wants to attack ]

You don't joke about some things. ,

as if "you will. Every knee will bow"

Mar 30, 2018, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Oh look, the worthless human fugging garbage wants to attack ]

Isn't an incredibly arrogant thing to say.

God sent his only Son Jesus to die on a cross for our sins

Mar 30, 2018, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation. ]

So that we may go to heaven. He arose 3 days later and now sits at the right hand of the Father.

Now you've heard of him, it's up to your free will to accept him or deny him. Either way, He still loves you.

Mar 30, 2018, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation. ]

Yep, every, everyyyyy knee will bow....and every, every tongue will confess...

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Mar 30, 2018, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation. ]

Phrase God. Amen!

Mar 31, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank you Father for sacrificing your son for our eternal salvation. ]

Yes indeed. Have no idea why some in here have to act like heathens. No respect.

Amen

Mar 30, 2018, 1:30 PM

Romans 10:9

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Amen!***

Mar 30, 2018, 1:35 PM

Mar 30, 2018, 1:36 PM

Amen, my brother.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2018, 1:36 PM

Amen

Mar 30, 2018, 1:49 PM

Amen

Mar 30, 2018, 1:53 PM

Amen!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And for keeping us out of that place that some say

Mar 30, 2018, 2:02 PM

doesn't exist:

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pope-francis-there-no-hell

Nope, fake quote(par for CNS), based on a fake story...

Mar 30, 2018, 3:30 PM

based on a fake article from "La Republica". It was pulled down under threats of lawsuits from the Catholic Church. The day I depend on Brett Bozeman and his lying cronies for news is the day I go to mental health for criminal stupidity.

Mar 30, 2018, 2:56 PM

God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself not counting their trespasses against them and has given us the message of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:19

Share the GOOD news!

In Christianity, are God and Jesus one in the same...

Mar 30, 2018, 3:06 PM

or two different people? This is a serious question.

God The Father, God The Son(Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit

Mar 30, 2018, 4:19 PM

Also referred to The Holy Trinity or the Triune God. 1 God, 3 persons. If you are really interested, Google it.

I am intereted and that was a real question.

Mar 30, 2018, 8:35 PM

I just wanted the opinion of someone else. I wasn't raised in a religious family. Thanks for the response.

Re: I am intereted and that was a real question.

Mar 31, 2018, 4:30 AM

Here’s how that works my friend.... To my mother, I’m her son. To my wife, I’m her husband. To my sons, I’m their father. But I’m the same person.

Jesus Christ the Lord, the son of God, our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit.
“ Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world.”

“Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

If you’ve never trusted Jesus to be your Saviour but willing to believe He died for your sins and rose on that third and glorious morning, ask him to come into your heart and save you. He will! Praise God!

Re: I am intereted and that was a real question.

Mar 31, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to I am intereted and that was a real question. ]

Quick note...religion will lead you on the path to h*'ll because Christianity is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ..It is not a religion.

That's an important question. Here's a

Mar 30, 2018, 4:19 PM [ in reply to In Christianity, are God and Jesus one in the same... ]

brief description of the orthodox Christian doctrine of the Trinity that is biblically sound, serious, historically correct, reliable, and perceptive:
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/kevin-deyoung/the-doctrine-of-the-trinity-no-christianity-without-it/

Thanks for the link. I appreciate it.*****

Mar 30, 2018, 8:36 PM

Mar 30, 2018, 3:28 PM

AMEN !!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen!!***

Mar 30, 2018, 3:48 PM

That is really what matters!!

Mar 30, 2018, 4:27 PM

Nm

Mar 30, 2018, 4:32 PM

Amen!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One cross

Mar 30, 2018, 5:42 PM

Plus three nails equals forgiven. Thank you God for the Son.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"For God so loved the world..

Mar 30, 2018, 5:49 PM

that he gave his only begotten son,
that who-so-ever believeth in him
shall not perish. but have eternal life."
Happy Easter!

Re: "For God so loved the world..

Mar 30, 2018, 6:47 PM

Amen and amen!! Praise Jesus Christ!!

Mar 30, 2018, 7:12 PM

Amen!

Mar 30, 2018, 7:15 PM

Amen!

Mar 30, 2018, 7:57 PM

Thank you for posting.

AMEN, thank you Jesus

Mar 30, 2018, 8:32 PM

Amen, Thanks for the post .

Mar 30, 2018, 9:42 PM

Amen!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2018, 10:09 PM

Amen

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 30, 2018, 10:14 PM

Amen**

how that Christ died

Mar 31, 2018, 4:18 AM

for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
And last of all he was seen of me......”
I Corinthians 15:3-8

Mar 31, 2018, 4:51 PM

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son ....

Mar 31, 2018, 5:09 PM

AMEN!!

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic