Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey 1988, Since you're the board expert on Obama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Hey 1988, Since you're the board expert on Obama

May 20, 2020, 9:15 AM

do you think it's ok for Trump to refuse to hang Obama's portrait in the White House?

What's your reasoning for him not doing so?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Hey 1988, Since you're the board expert on Obama

May 20, 2020, 9:21 AM

Give him a second, he’ll have to warm up his throat muscles a little before another long day of gargling Trumps beanbag

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mebbe I'm wrong, but though it was because Obama

May 20, 2020, 9:22 AM

refused to come to the WH.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I do not think it is advisable for Trump to...

May 20, 2020, 9:27 AM

hang Obama's picture anywhere for the PC crowd would surely accusing him of hanging a black man.

I love you too, Brother.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do not think it is advisable for Trump to...

May 20, 2020, 9:29 AM

Slow Clap GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I appear so trollable...

May 20, 2020, 10:01 AM

I thought I might lighten the mood in here. It's looking like Football might surely be a go this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS^^^^

May 20, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to I do not think it is advisable for Trump to... ]

Is how to Jounge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

May 20, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to I do not think it is advisable for Trump to... ]

Good one lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to I do not think it is advisable for Trump to... ]

hang Obama's picture anywhere for the PC crowd would surely accusing him of hanging a black man.

I love you too, Brother.

Lol. Boom!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 4:33 PM

I know, I should send FBcoach a check.

Seriously, that looked like you and FB coordinated that Q&A.***

May 20, 2020, 5:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Hats off to you, 88,

May 20, 2020, 5:32 PM [ in reply to I do not think it is advisable for Trump to... ]

I know a nice quip when I see one.

Got eeeeeeeem

May 20, 2020, 9:53 AM

Hillary paid a company to dig up dirt on Trump. That dirt ended up being misinformation and started a 2 year international investigation

Democrats: No big deal

Obama spied on the incoming president from the opposition party

General Flynn almost got his life ruined by crooked cops

Trump doesn't hang Obama's portrait up

Democrats: OMGGGGG Trump is such a meanie! How could anyone vote for him!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 2:36 PM

Actually, Republicans paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump...during the Republican primaries. When Trump won the nomination, Fusion GPS then sold that same oppo research to Hillary. That dirt ended up being exaggeration - not misinformation - and started a two year international investigation that ultimately cleared Trump of the (very narrow) primary charges, which were to engage with a foreign power in a conspiracy to defraud a US election.

Mind, Trump's buddies the Russians still meddled in our elections, and they did so on Trump's behalf...he just apparently wasn't successfully collaborating with them on that in any organized way, at least per the Special Counsel...though Donald's buddy Roger Stone was surely willing to pass on the results of Fancy Bear's illegal hack into the DNC to WikiLeaks. (Trump himself seems to have gotten a pass on that mostly because Stone never has given Trump up.)

Trump apparently tried to collude, mind - Mueller clearly delineated several attempts on both sides to reach out to the other - but in the words of Jared Kushner: "Collude with the Russians? We can't even collude with each other." The two sides just never really could hook up.

Good for Trump. And you'll forgive most of us for being relieved he wasn't the Moscow Candidate, just apparently a garden-variety crooked businessman who couldn't separate his business interests (which he was supposed to divest himself from, and never did) from the national interest. He wants Trump Tower Moscow; he gets most of his money from Russian banks, and so he defers to Putin way more than a US president actually should. He just isn't actually conspiring with him.

(Ironic golf clapping ensues.)

And somehow this is what became the "Russian collusion hoax." And Trump partisans blaring this crap wonder why informed people don't actually even bother talking to them anymore.

There is just no point.

Mueller found Trump welcomed the Russian interference/attack

May 20, 2020, 4:52 PM

and strong evidence that Trump obstructed justice on numerous occasions.

I just wanted to add that to what you said.

Re: Mueller found Trump welcomed the Russian interference/attack

May 20, 2020, 6:58 PM

Did you miss the part about how the Russians actually preferred the Cankles McFatSuit but Prayer Rug Brennan suppressed the intel? It's in the documents Grennel just declassified.

OF COURSE YOU MISSED IT! (LOL) Mostly because your still tuned into MSNBC and CNN! Try to keep up with current events. Your supposed to be the party of the super intelligent and "highly educated". hahaha

"Well, it turns out Obama’s CIA chief, John Brennan also had intel saying ‘actually Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity, she had been secretary of state, and Vladimir Putin’s team thought she was more malleable, while candidate Donald Trump was unpredictable.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/05/report-fmr-cia-chief-brennan-hid-intel-saying-russia-wanted-hillary-win-in-2016/

May 20, 2020, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey 1988, Since you're the board expert on Obama ]

Fusion GPS was payed by republicans to dig up dirt on Trump.

However your characterization of it is way off base.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CT88 is better at this than you. Please stop***

May 20, 2020, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey 1988, Since you're the board expert on Obama ]

Re: CT88 is better at this than you. Please stop***

May 20, 2020, 6:46 PM

it was neck and neck for a little while, but team '88 just reeled in a 1200 pound tuna and jumped atop the leader board.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did Obama have Bush's up?

May 20, 2020, 10:32 AM

i dont know, just asking

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

May 20, 2020, 10:42 AM

"We may have our differences politically," President Barack Obama said when he hosted former President George W. Bush for his portrait unveiling in 2012, "but the presidency transcends those differences."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

He did and had Bush over for it.

May 20, 2020, 3:43 PM [ in reply to did Obama have Bush's up? ]

Which is, in fact, the tradition in the White House. Current POTUS invites former one to have his picture put up.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

No former Republican president or nominee voted

May 20, 2020, 8:37 PM

for Trump. That's an amazing stat when you thing about it. Sure Bob Dole endorsed him, but that was before the pussy-grabber tape and some of his most foul attacks on John McCain. I don't believe a decent person like Dole would ever vote for somebody like Trump.

Re: No former Republican president or nominee voted

May 20, 2020, 8:43 PM

Your pearl-clutching is cute. Do you have the vapors too? bwahaha

Oh no, you're one of those

May 20, 2020, 10:30 PM

has to type with one hand when the Donald is on TV

Re: Oh no, you're one of those

May 20, 2020, 10:56 PM

Oh my! Such talk from someone sooo principled. hahaha!!! Make sure to keep your landing strip waxed...

You might not have understood the urban dictionary,

May 20, 2020, 11:00 PM

Cornelius

Knowing Obama, it'd probably be one of these dealies

May 20, 2020, 10:55 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic