Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No dumbarses allowed. Who all is very happy with the outcome
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

No dumbarses allowed. Who all is very happy with the outcome

Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM

and the emergence of the animal we call tyshon dye? Again only intelligent people allowed those who don't think a 4td win and shut out is bad need not reply we all know how stupid you are so no need making your presence known here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I meant to add who wants dye to start against USuCk?

Nov 22, 2014, 8:07 PM

I really hope he gets the nod with gallman behind him.

Re: No dumbarses allowed. Who all is very happy with the outcome

Nov 22, 2014, 8:08 PM

I'm happy and hope he starts.

Nov 22, 2014, 8:08 PM

I had been concerned dye would ever do much due to injury. I like what I'm seeing from him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dye played impressively...

Nov 22, 2014, 8:11 PM

I'm worried about the offense going away in the second half. Let us call a spade a shovel, if your offense cannot execute against Ga State for 4 quarters, well then it's likely never going to.

While this was a tune up game, and we were never in any danger of losing, as a fan I would have liked to see the offense work... even if it was against lower level competition. I simply don't think we've done enough offensively to sandbag for next week(if that's what we were doing).

Dude 67 players played

Nov 22, 2014, 8:13 PM

We let off the gas and had a wideopen reciever drop a ball which would've been a TD or at least a Redzone trip.

Perhaps... but as I said

Nov 22, 2014, 8:17 PM

this offense hasn't performed at anywhere near the level to justify taking feet off of anything. 67 players played, good. Let's avoid any more injury(and get all the seniors in during senior day) and get out with the win. I get that mentality. But the offense shouldn't be shut out for an entire half against Ga State... we scored less than any other team has this year against them.
That's... worrisome.

Dye needed some work.

Nov 22, 2014, 8:16 PM

I don't think he'll start but he'll carry a lot of the load next week. I was pleased to see Drod and the other Seniors get to play as much as they did. Running up the score would have given me no comfort.

USuCk did the somewhat the same thing. This late in the season there's no such thing as hiding offense, just play the game with underclassmen and seniors who normally wouldn't get to play.

Good job Clemson Coaches!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WIN is a WIN!

Nov 22, 2014, 8:18 PM

NM

I like the Gallman Dye Combo. Power and speed, they

Nov 22, 2014, 8:19 PM

Give two very different looks to defenses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2014, 8:20 PM

worst o performance vs a 1-9 team.... wooo pump sunshine

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4 td victory. Please just go ahead and jump.

Nov 22, 2014, 8:38 PM

It's one thing to barely win against a ##### team but we shut them out and won by 4 touchdowns while playing the entire roster and running a basic offense with most yards from draws. Just because you b!tch like a 13 year old girl that just found out Justin bieber has a girlfriend doesn't mean anyones pumping. Please kindly read the first sentence and kindly f##k off until you have a better control of your emotions.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic