Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No doubt Lebron is great...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

No doubt Lebron is great...

Jun 6, 2018, 10:13 PM

But it would be so much easier to like him with out the antics and dramatic responses to fouls. He is so physical, every once and awhile he deserves the foul. Just own it and don’t act like it was a global injustice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No doubt Lebron is great...

Jun 6, 2018, 10:44 PM

He’s routinely quit on plays in the playoffs because he’s too busy bitching at the officials for a call they missed

or didn't miss***

Jun 6, 2018, 11:02 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 10:45 PM

I agree to an extent, but it obviously works. Complained earlier and got a foul changed.

Jun 6, 2018, 11:06 PM

He CONSTANTLY gets cake fouls and gets to bowl over people on offense. For being a total beast he cries like a total #####. One of several reasons he's not the goat.

Jun 7, 2018, 2:52 PM

yeah, MJ never complained to the refs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9dkqajvic

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 11:16 PM

Lebron should beat this no talent team. KD? Dudes overrated. Steph is a midget, Draymond is donkey and Klay Thompson only shoots the 3. MJ with the Cavs abundance of talent wins in 4 maybe 5.

Jun 6, 2018, 11:30 PM

Dude go away. Fear the second hand. You are only trolling your own coot fans at this point.

Jun 7, 2018, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Lebron is great... ]

mj wood never allow this to happen captain da. and he certainly wood not have passed it driving the lane, down by 3, to jr smith. mj wanted the ball. #itsover

"Phil Jackson used to call Scottie a 'sometimes shooter.' Sometimes they would go in, sometimes they wouldn't. That's how it is with LeBron. He's a great talent and a great player but you can see his flaws as a basketball player. He doesn't have an offensive game that he can rely on: no low-post game, no mid-range jump shot so when the game really gets tough he has a hard time finding easy baskets and getting himself going. That's what Michael did in his sleep so that's why the comparison is wrong." - Steve Kerr

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 7, 2018, 3:30 PM

That was 7 years ago btw

Jun 7, 2018, 3:37 PM

really?? duh - the point is, it still holds true.

i like lebron - a lot. nothing not to like. but this mj bs is getting old. when he gets 6, we can talk. of course, his starting 5 would have to be him, cp3, harden, durant, and steph. but other than that, he's good

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 7, 2018, 7:04 PM

So any Celtics player from the 60s is better than MJ? Robert Horry is as well. Scottie is just as good.

Jun 7, 2018, 7:08 PM

last ever on this subject - no one, and i mean no one, is mj. that’s the point.

Jun 7, 2018, 7:16 PM

Ofcourse no one is Mj. As is nobody is LBj. They are both amazing and both very different. The 2 best ever imo. Just stop justifying that he is the best because he won 6 titles when some have won more and even one of his teammates won 6 with him.

Jun 7, 2018, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Lebron is great... ]

How do we know MJ was even the best player on his team? Before Pippen got to Chicago, Jordan's Bulls were unable to win a single playoff series or even achieve a winning season. Pippen was there for every title the Bulls won, and even when MJ "retired" the first time, they won 50+ games without him.

Yes, I'm trolling somewhat.. but those are facts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 9:20 PM

SP did got 20 8 6 pretty much during those title years but MJ was like 31 7 6 so I would say MJ was better but dang what a duo. Would have been hard for either to win without the other.

3 point shot maybe but his career FG% is over 50% and he's shot

Jun 7, 2018, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Lebron is great... ]

Over 50% in 8 of his last 9 seasons including back to back years of 56.5% and 56.7%. Hes one of the most efficient scorers in the league which is one the major reasons he's so valuable. He takes high % shots and gets high % shots for his team mates.

And it's annoying that he says "you know" every other word

Jun 7, 2018, 3:44 PM

when he talks. I counted 16 times when he answered 1 question. lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And it's annoying that he says "you know" every other word

Jun 7, 2018, 7:05 PM

One of the Vets at my work is like that. Can't stand it sometimes. It's like no they do not know or they wouldn't be asking lol.

Jun 7, 2018, 7:17 PM

When he decides to take the ball to the basket, he just annihilates everything in his path and hardly ever is called for an offensive foul. For him to complain about any foul is ludicrous.

Jun 7, 2018, 7:22 PM

You sad sad people.

Jun 7, 2018, 8:59 PM

I'm sad because I don't agree that he gets lots of calls (or no-calls)? I grew up watching teams that had centers that guarded the lane and basket ....... Bill Russell, Willis Reed, Bill Lambeer, Wilt Chamberlain, etc. and he would have never gotten a free route to the basket. He may be a top 50 player, or maybe top 25, but not close to 1.

Jun 7, 2018, 9:02 PM

Yeah, that's not allowed anymore. It's called a defensive three-second violation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: No doubt Lebron is great... ]

You are not to bright if you think Lebron MAYBE a top 25 player lmao. You are sad for saying he should never complain about foul calls. That is just idiotic. I agree he shouldn't complain as much but it works sometimes. Also now days a lot of centers can step outside so those guys wouldn't be in the lane or if they played zone LBJ has a great mid range game. Do not act like Lebron wouldn't be good in any era that is just being blind to greatness. He has flaws ofcourse but he is by far the best basketball player in the game for the last 15 years and it is a much more athletic game than it use to be.

my neighbor has one that he still drives daily

Jun 7, 2018, 9:31 PM

https://goo.gl/images/T5V17i

Jun 8, 2018, 5:42 AM

Enjoy his last game in a Cavs uniform. Until he returns in a few years.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic