Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No coot baseball postseason, so the next topic in cootlumbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,709

No coot baseball postseason, so the next topic in cootlumbia

May 30, 2017, 1:52 PM

is this headline:

WATCH: Could Bentley be the next Gamecock legend?
South Carolina has had some great quarterbacks like Todd Ellis, Steve Taneyhill, and Connor Shaw. Is Jake Bentley the next Gamecock legend?

I just can't stop laughing at the notion of "great" quarterbacks and those listed names... LOLOLOLOLOL

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Article/Could-South-Carolina-Gamecocks-quarterback-Jake-Bentley-be-the-s-52943849?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170529_145646_South%20Carolina%20Gamecocks&utm_content=Link&liveconnect=84-BB-4D-D8-36-15-E1-B7-80-9B-35-9F-E7-27-DD-98170529_145646SouthCarolinaGamecocks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even the best QBs need talent around them to shine

May 30, 2017, 2:05 PM

So even if we pretend for a moment that Jake is a quality QB, a lack of talent at every other position would still hold him back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"Great" QBs show flashes of greatness even when they are

May 30, 2017, 2:16 PM

young. Not limp off the field in shame after 2 quarters of doing absolutely nothing. He's a half decent QB with no talent around him.
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night cockheads.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Why did Chicago cut Connor Shaw?????

May 30, 2017, 2:19 PM

I mean he's a gamecock legend for crying out loud....How can they not know this??????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: No coot baseball postseason, so the next topic in cootlumbia

May 30, 2017, 2:34 PM

Nah. Ever noticed he looks like a Disney cartoon character in that helmet? Maybe Pluto. Anyway, they'd have to have one before anyone could be "next."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL..."the next"...lol

May 30, 2017, 2:38 PM

I didn't realize they had even one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

my sentiments EXACTLY!! LOL***

May 30, 2017, 4:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL..."the next"...lol

May 30, 2017, 4:53 PM [ in reply to LOL..."the next"...lol ]

Who was their QB when they won their one and only conference championship?
You know, the ACC Championship way back in 1969?
Since that is their one and only accomplishment in 115+ years you would think that guy would have his own temple of worship at U$uC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tommy Suggs, maybe?

May 30, 2017, 7:21 PM

nm

oh jeez, that's funny, pitiful but funny.***

May 30, 2017, 4:56 PM

Re: No coot baseball postseason, so the next topic in cootlumbia

May 30, 2017, 4:56 PM

If Taneyhill is a "legend" then Coot football is worse than even I thought.

Watch this and try to control your laughter ...

May 30, 2017, 5:18 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/GamecockFB/status/869272175110479873

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

i have been unproductive most of today

May 30, 2017, 5:43 PM

because I can't stop laughing and imagining the straight face of that author of the article and the video... as if legendary is even achievable in the next hundred years of coot football... LOLOL

After NC State gets ahold of them, they will be praying for the

May 30, 2017, 5:33 PM

Start of Wimmins Basketball!

I thought "should be high school seniors" were

May 30, 2017, 5:50 PM

17 - 18 years old.

Jakey baby used USuCk to get back on track

May 30, 2017, 5:57 PM

with his age group... the couple of moves during high school probably lost some time on his education...

They are legends in the anals of Lamecock lore.

May 30, 2017, 7:20 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are legends in the anals of Lamecock lore.

May 30, 2017, 7:39 PM

... you are correct... it completely slipped my mind that they use a different dictionary from humankind... ??

Shakespeare come's to mind:

May 30, 2017, 11:53 PM

"...it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,709
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic