Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayers for the family in Spartanburg that are having
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 5,084

Prayers for the family in Spartanburg that are having

Aug 2, 2020, 10:46 AM

to bury 2 sons and a daughter-in-law and a girlfriend of their son due to the airplane collision in Alaska.

I’m long-time friends with the Dad ....... Incredibly great guy. Not big into sports but he knows Clemson extremely well.

Oldest son was married a year ago and now they are trying to figure all this out. What a "devastating for a lifetime" turn of events.

Some of the nicest folks you’d ever want to know.

Lord - please provide peace in a way that only You can - that surpasses all understanding. It is so desperately needed right now.

Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Prayers for the family in Spartanburg that are having

Aug 2, 2020, 10:50 AM

Dear Lord, please provide the strength that only you can for the family. Nothing is impossible with you Lord. May a ray of light, a wonderful blessing come from the tragedy. We ask this in Jesus’s name. AMEN!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent.***

Aug 2, 2020, 10:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Unimaginable.

Aug 2, 2020, 10:53 AM

May they find PEACE somehow.

Aug 2, 2020, 11:23 AM

Certainly will send prayers. Just can't imagine.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2020, 12:35 PM

How do you recover from this? Prayers for the family!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No clue Mo FO ...... can not comprehend the depths.***

Aug 2, 2020, 12:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: No clue Mo FO ...... can not comprehend the depths.***

Aug 2, 2020, 12:51 PM

My family has had a rough go the last four years. Several have said that they don't know how we keep going. My reply is simple, there are others who have had it rougher. I've always heard people say, "bad things happen to good people" .

Please let the family know that Tiger Nation is lifting them up in prayer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No clue Mo FO ...... can not comprehend the depths.***

Aug 2, 2020, 1:06 PM

Makes me sad. It’s never more challenging that we can manage, but doesn’t make it any easier.

The serenity prayer always comes to mind.

Tragic loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 11:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Prayers for the family in Spartanburg that are having ]

I don't think it's possible to ever recover from losing a child. I have lost both parents, two brothers, and a sister. With the loss of those family members, there isn't a day that goes by that at least one of them of comes into my thoughts. But with none of them have I ever felt like something inside of me is missing, I mean actually missing, and it's been that way since my baby daughter passed away. And I've never just all of sudden uncontrollable tears start streaming down my face, and it's like I feel my daughter close to me telling me I love you daddy, and she would tell me that a lot everytime we talked or saw each other, and knowing I'll never feel her strong hugs or hear her sweet voice again is crushing my heart and soul. Losing a child is unimaginable pain, and those parents will never be the same ever again, never!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2020, 1:00 PM

Very sad. Praying for strength and comfort for the family.

Heartbreaking

Aug 2, 2020, 1:31 PM

Prayers for this family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for God to carry them through this tragedy***

Aug 2, 2020, 2:09 PM

Re: Praying for God to carry them through this tragedy***

Aug 2, 2020, 3:21 PM

So Very sad and tragic. My heart goes out to the families that lost loved ones. Continued prayers for all affected by this tragedy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2020, 5:36 PM

I’ve known the dad for about 15 yrs Have had the opportunity to do several gigs with him. Great guy. I didn’t know his family but my heart breaks for him.

Prayers up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Incredibly hard worker & ridiculously talented musician.

Aug 2, 2020, 5:41 PM

He isn’t a sports guy, like I said - but he is cut from the cloth of the Clemson Family bolt, for sure.

Aug 2, 2020, 6:50 PM

Sending sincerest condolences and prayers for comfort and peace of mind.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Aug 2, 2020, 11:12 PM

Prayers sent for this family during this tragic time. May God's grace provide them with strength.

Prayers Up . . .

Aug 3, 2020, 1:56 AM

for this family in Spartanburg area.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers Up . . .

Aug 3, 2020, 7:43 PM

As you know Skeeta, I lost my baby daughter a month ago, and the pain is just as fresh today as it was on July 2nd, and I don't think I would have survived if I would lost both my daughters at once as this family has lost 2 sons. I pray for comfort for the family, and our God knows they are going to need it in some way. I know that it would have killed me if both of mine would have left this earth at once, God bless that mother and father, and they are going to need it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for you as well......***

Aug 3, 2020, 10:04 PM

Aug 3, 2020, 10:47 AM

Our prayers are sent for the family. May God reach out as only he can and bring peace to the family.

Aug 3, 2020, 1:17 PM

Prayers are with them - God Bless

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 7:07 PM

Prayers sent!

Aug 3, 2020, 7:17 PM

So tragic. Prayers for everyone!!!

Aug 3, 2020, 7:33 PM

May God bring comfort to the remaining family in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior, Amen!

Replies: 25
| visibility 5,084
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic