Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Quick notes from Swinney press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Football Update: Quick notes from Swinney press conference

Oct 1, 2013, 11:17 AM

Quick notes from Swinney press conference

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we playing the NE Patriots?***

Oct 1, 2013, 11:20 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No but I hope the team is preparing like we are.***

Oct 1, 2013, 11:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

+!.***

Oct 1, 2013, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good answer!! +1***

Oct 1, 2013, 1:52 PM [ in reply to No but I hope the team is preparing like we are.*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they live by the blitz, they will die by the blitz

Oct 1, 2013, 11:21 AM

we will shred any team that blitzes us like crazy. Our WR on the outside in one on one matchups is a dream scenario for us.

TE Time...***

Oct 1, 2013, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The OL just has to give Boyd time to throw it.

Oct 1, 2013, 11:43 AM [ in reply to If they live by the blitz, they will die by the blitz ]

Quick slants to the WR's, passes to the TE's, and wheel routes to the RB's out of the backfield will be open all day against a defense that likes to blitz like crazy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Quick notes from Swinney press conference

Oct 1, 2013, 11:34 AM

I wondered why Guillermo played so much early. I wish our run blocking had been more consistent against wake. our line and backs need to get the rushing yards. running Tajh so much against wake is just asking for him to get hurt. we should be able to consistenly block wake on the runs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering Cuse's LBs, I hope we throw early and often.***

Oct 1, 2013, 11:36 AM

We need to............

Oct 1, 2013, 11:37 AM

jump all over this team early, take the crowd out of the game and don't leave them in the game like we did against NC State. They need to be steamrolled and demoralized. These away games are dangerous when you leave the home team hanging around, even though you clearly are outplaying them. It is so difficult to do on the road but a few big plays or turnovers early will do it.

NCSU pressure got to Boyd, they'll blitz often early

Oct 1, 2013, 11:49 AM

to try the same thing. The difference is NCSU was getting it done with their DL. If they have to send extra guys, Boyd just has to know where his hot route is.

Quick throws are the answer.

Oct 1, 2013, 11:57 AM

You can't stand in the pocket all day waiting for downfield routes to open-up. If Cuse blitzes often and sends more than the OL can block, the Cuse DB's will be on an island in man coverage. Quick passes to the WR's, the TE's and the RB's will be the key. Sammy and Bryant should be able to blow past their DB's like they were standing still.

I'm in favor of the breast cancer game

Oct 1, 2013, 12:37 PM

as long as we don't wear pink jerseys and they don't give any money to Komen. Komen spends a huge chunk of their money suing other charities for using the phrase "for a cure"

I was more worried about PINK shoes!

Oct 1, 2013, 2:45 PM

Save the Tatas...

Agree...also

Oct 1, 2013, 3:10 PM [ in reply to I'm in favor of the breast cancer game ]

Koman organization does not give to local places that raise the money. The money raised should be given to a local cancer society to benefit local patients

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic