Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Video: Should Big 12 consider expansion?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,371

Football Update: Video: Should Big 12 consider expansion?

May 23, 2012, 9:59 PM

Video: Should Big 12 consider expansion?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Video: Should Big 12 consider expansion?

May 23, 2012, 10:25 PM

After watching this video, you would think that Clemson doesn't make money in football. They talk like we have no following and fsu is some sort of college football juggernaut. I understand that fsu has a national following, but we aren't wake forrest either.
The other thing that caught me off guard was how against the expansion they seem to be (especially ND.) I would think that if ESPN could take ND away from NBC that would be a huge coup for them. This just seems odd to me.

May 23, 2012, 11:39 PM

You've got to take into consideration that we have ONLY beat them 6 out of 9 games. These guys don't think that's enough to prove that we are as good or better than them. I mean they have a ### indian riding an effing horse out onto the field. That alone make them necessary anyway you look at it. For Christ sake they have had Bobby old Bowden as their coach. And lets not forget, Fla. has more Cubans than Cuba. Now if you can't see now why the stupid A$$ dumb M/F-ers believes FSU is above us. Then you are just blind as H&ll....

P/s
Sorry I effed up your sarcasm meter. Send the bill for a new one to those complete IDIOTS.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2012, 7:00 AM

WOW this video ticked me off...i had suspected that Ed Cunningham was an idiot from the Clemson games he has broadcast the past few years, but this video confirms he is a MORON....he put us in the same grouping as Louisville???? ###?

I agree... Ed "smug" Cunningham sitting there rolling his

May 24, 2012, 8:27 AM

eyes at Palmer and basically acting like we aren't worth a crap was ridiculous. I think Palmer called us tier 2. I just don't see that. Maybe I have on orange colored glasses but our "brand" stands alone and we have as much history and tradition as an FSU. ND, that's a different story because they have such a long and storied tradition. However, they are a boring school with a boring brand of football.

I agree Florida State and Notre Dame are the

May 24, 2012, 9:55 AM

key targets. Clemson, Tech, Miami, Louisville, BYU, are the secondary targets to get to a certain number if Florida State and/or Notre Dame accept. Despite Clemson beating FSU, FSU being down, Notre Dame being down, FSU and Notre Dame still have a national following, deliver larger markets in Florida for FSU and nationally for Notre Dame. Clemson is what it is, a strong state/regional brand from a state that does not boast a major TV market or large population. Thus Clemson is a tier 2 option.

No TV Market?

May 24, 2012, 12:38 PM

Atlanta #8 (80 mi from Clemson)
Charlotte #24
Greenville/Spartanburg #36

In the nation.

http://www.stationindex.com/tv/tv-markets

Go ahead and throw Columbia and the lower state in there too

May 24, 2012, 1:28 PM

because you know the Cooties watch us as much as we do!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,371
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic