Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Know who'd be a great Lungite?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Know who'd be a great Lungite?

Jul 20, 2017, 12:05 PM

Donald J. Trump.

Talks about grabbing vajayjays, comments on wimmens bodies, fat as hail, rides a golf cart cuz he don't care.

If only he drank. Otherwise, very lungey.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he passes your high moral standards but...

Jul 20, 2017, 12:08 PM

19B is a POS?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet DJT gets approval from his HOA before he

Jul 20, 2017, 1:20 PM

builds tree houses. I guess I'm the only one who cares about the rules around here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this isn't Nam

Jul 20, 2017, 1:40 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You want to know the real, ugly truth about this treehouse?

Jul 20, 2017, 3:11 PM [ in reply to I bet DJT gets approval from his HOA before he ]

It's that I'm the motherfuggin' Rosa Parks of this entire HOA association. If Rosa had gotten on that bus and asked permission to sit in the front, you know what the bus driver would have said? "GTFO of here. In fact, get off my bus."

Same with the treehouse. If I had obtained an architecture project form, and filled out my intentions for this structure, it would have been denied outright by the Architectural Review Board (henceforth known as the ARB). And they would have been correct, as it doesn't adhere to the rules as stated in the Community guidelines. Instead, I built the motherfugger, and I challenged them motherfuggers to do something about it (the real story is that I didn't know I needed a permit, and assumed they'd never see it anyway so it wouldn't matter, but we're selectively ignoring this component for now).

Yeah. Filled out a post-mortem application. ARB denied it. Appealed. ARB denied it again. I got called to appear before the Board of Directors. I went in there with bronchitis, freezing and shivering my ass off while everybody else sweated. I stated my case. The Chairman stated that technically, it's against the rules, except that...it's kind of not if you actually take a little time to interpret and understand that the neighborhood DOES actually care about kids, and that this IS a kid structure and nothing else.

7-0 unanimous vote. Rosa and I are trailblazers, each with equally important impacts on civil rights. You may read slightly less fanfare about my stunning civil rights victory, but that doesn't minimize the impact. My treehouse will NOT sit at the back of the bus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was really hoping there'd be a power tripping character in

Jul 20, 2017, 3:34 PM

this story that you totally ran over, and left them completely humiliated and scorned by all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the difference in Rosa Parks and 19B?

Jul 20, 2017, 3:39 PM [ in reply to You want to know the real, ugly truth about this treehouse? ]

I've never gotten off on Rosa Parks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only she'd gotten on a different bus....***

Jul 20, 2017, 5:25 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

No. Not what I said.***

Jul 20, 2017, 1:22 PM [ in reply to So he passes your high moral standards but... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, he'd get all butt hurt when some Lungers start

Jul 20, 2017, 1:18 PM

crackin' on his oranginess and crazy coiffure, then start a twit war with them. Too thin-skinned.

As I've stated repeatedly, the man puts ketchup on well done

Jul 20, 2017, 2:30 PM

steaks, and has never had a drop of alcohol.

He wouldn't make it 5 minutes in here.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic