Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of you are so ####### pathetic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 707

Some of you are so ####### pathetic

Feb 11, 2014, 9:54 PM

I just watched a great basketball game between two teams that fought their azzes off. No, we are not a great offensive team outside of KJ. This is not a revelation given what Brownell has been given to work with talent wise thus far. But he has made no excuses and he has understood that the blueprint for our success starts with slowing the game down and playing very hard defense. We have done that up to date and as a result are a VASTLY improved team from last year, which you could argue had more talent than we do on the floor this season. I will continue to be behind this basketball team because we have the right man coaching our program, and I am excited to see THE Clemson University Tigers continue our upward trajectory under Brownlee. If it's so painful for some of you to stomach having to watch our boys give their best #### effort while donning that oh-so-beautiful Tiger jersey, then don't ####### watch the games. That is all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One more thing

Feb 11, 2014, 10:02 PM

Those questioning Brownlee's coaching moves either weren't watching the same game as I was, or do not have a high basketball IQ. Audible to the 1-3-1 was brilliant given how zoned in KJ was defensively, the play to get KJ wide-open at end of 1st OT, continuing to feed Nnoko who is polishing his game more and more, etc. I could go on and on.

+1 there are way too many xbox stars on here...***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree 828, but....

If you're going to make a serious post about the state of our team, and the direction it is heading, you might not want to use the "Brownlee" name :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait a second...

Feb 11, 2014, 10:06 PM

That's not his name? ;)

No Mike Patrick, it's not ;)

Feb 11, 2014, 10:16 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 707
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic