Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Campus Update: Clemson to celebrate Military Appreciation Week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,545

Campus Update: Clemson to celebrate Military Appreciation Week

Nov 12, 2014, 2:34 PM

Clemson to celebrate Military Appreciation Week

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will there be a pre game flyover?

Nov 12, 2014, 2:40 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Nov 12, 2014, 10:29 PM

No flyover this year. It's close to an act of Congress to get one nowadays. You can kiss those things goodbye forever unless it's an event that the SECDEF himself gives a signature.

Well...at least until an administration makes them allowable again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Campus Update: Clemson to celebrate Military Appreciation Week

Nov 12, 2014, 2:40 PM

Where do they get the number 10,000 plus? I doubt they have a way to account for me and countless others who served. But I guess that's why I think we haven't been counted.

Re: Campus Update: Clemson to celebrate Military Appreciation Week

Nov 14, 2014, 1:02 AM

I served, and I'm sure I don't have a number in that count either. But that doesn't bother or offend me in any way. As an X Army Vet I appreciate every man and woman that has worn a military uniform to protect the peace and freedom of our country that we all know and love. I salute every single one of them even if they've never left the United State to another country to serve in war. Every man and woman in our military are very important to the peace and freedom all Americans enjoy on a daily basis in the United States of America. We Americans in or out of uniform are all a part of the land of the free and the home of the brave. I may not approve of a lot of things that our Government does, but even at 63, I would still put myself out front and risk life in the name of peace and freedom for My/Our country. A democratic Country as ours would never survive without the brave young men and women in uniform that are known through out the world as the fearsome, fearless strength of the United States of America. The country that will stand alone as well as stand with others in the name of peace and freedom. That's who we are as Americans, and that is only because of all the brave men and women who wear the uniform of the United States Armed Forces. And I am proud to say that I have been part of such an Elite group of Americans who now and has served our Great Country. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So no reception this year?

Nov 13, 2014, 5:48 PM

Too bad... that was a very nice event last year.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,545
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic