Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well the easy part of our schedule is over, and now the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Well the easy part of our schedule is over, and now the

Sep 21, 2020, 9:58 AM

really easy part of our schedule begins. A comfortable open date this week that we don't have to use for a game because our players are smart enough to not get COVID like those morans in Blacksburg...then on to games against UVA, Miami, GT, Cuse, BC, ND and FSU. If y'all thought Wake and Citadel were easy games, wait until you see those programs try to line up against our best team to ever step on a football field (including NFL and Canadian League Football fields).

I doubt we'll see much of Trevor Lawrence and ETN in the 2nd half of games until Nov 28 when we play Pitt. Even then there's no way they play into the 4th quarter. I'm guessing Swoffie has already sent the trophy to the local engraving store to get the process started.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Well the easy part of our schedule is over, and now the

Sep 21, 2020, 10:20 AM

Should we still stay focused?

Asking for serious tnetters

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, you must stay focused

Sep 21, 2020, 10:22 AM

on the national championship game. Because before that there's nothing that seriously needs our focus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Lost focus can impact performance on Saturdays.

Sep 21, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Well the easy part of our schedule is over, and now the ]

Ran out of mustard for our half time brats last Saturday.

Well, the "morons in Blacksburg"

Sep 21, 2020, 10:34 AM

really were morons. They copied Clemson. Didn't like half your team get quarantined before the season started, or were those national headlines just propaganda? I know I read the number quarantined at one time exceeded 30 players and staff.

No one is immune to this crap. One player in a position room gets tested positive, it can take your whole o-line or complete set of quarterbacks away for two weeks with no recourse to return any sooner through contact tracing.

Were the dozen or so kids on Clemson's team that were caught up in that this week morons?

Football smack is fine. Calling other team's fan bases morons is pretty par for the course regardless of teams involved. Making light of any kids fighting to play football through this pandemic during these unprecedented times is what is moronic. I know I'll get slapped down for this, but enough is enough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the dumbest post anyone has ever made on this site

Sep 21, 2020, 10:39 AM

and that's saying something.

If you'd like we can get into an entire back and forth about how the people up there in Blacksburg are morans, especially the classless football program and classless fans, going back to Frank Beamer who was a blatant cheater and someone who looked the other way when his players genuinely needed help.

Go pound sand moran.

Whoa Nellie

Sep 21, 2020, 10:50 AM

The year VaT joined the ACC ran into Beamer at Marriott in Alexandria. He could not have been more friendly. He advised Marcus Vick would be back as starter in the fall. And he felt good about Marcus getting past his social issues, as he would be spending the Summer in ATL with big bro Michael. While that did not work out, Beamer had a good career and certainly excelled at special teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not saying Frank didn't win a bunch of games

Sep 21, 2020, 10:55 AM

and had teams that blocked some punts. But at what cost? The Vick brothers are great examples of Beamer's program. There has been plenty written about how he failed them both.

Re: Well, the "morons in Blacksburg"

Sep 21, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Well, the "morons in Blacksburg" ]

Perhaps you should refrain from posting during that time of the month?

In general I agree with you, but Hokie fans really are morans.

Sep 21, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Well, the "morons in Blacksburg" ]

And your statement that no one is immune to this crap is completely false. I’m immune. And the CDC is running multiple tests on me to see why I’m immune. Hoping this helps the greater good.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, which parts do you agree with?***

Sep 21, 2020, 10:57 AM

nothing specific. Just in general. HTH!***

Sep 21, 2020, 11:02 AM

So you agree with a comparison of Clemson players

Sep 21, 2020, 11:10 AM

quarantined before the season due to positive tests before they came back and were under team protocols, to the VT players testing positive now? That's not comparable at all.

No.***

Sep 21, 2020, 11:11 AM

So you agree in general with what the hokie moran said

Sep 21, 2020, 11:15 AM

but you disagree with all of what the hokie moran said? Is that accurate?

Yes, that about sums it up. Thank you counselor.***

Sep 21, 2020, 11:20 AM

Sep 21, 2020, 10:36 AM

When do we start prepping for bama?

I know that worked out really well for us two years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you haven't already started, then you have some

Sep 21, 2020, 10:40 AM

catching up to do.

Sep 21, 2020, 10:41 AM

I hope your right but you will be wrong .
The Miami game will be a high scoring game that we pull away from in the second half maybe 4th quarter. The ND game will be very close especially on the road .

Lolololol

Sep 21, 2020, 10:48 AM

1) Da U is not back. When was the last time they played us closely?

2) Duke kept it close at ND. Do you really think we are on the same level as Duke? Come on.

Re: Lolololol

Sep 21, 2020, 12:25 PM

Da U has a QB now that is the truth he will get his and ND will play better than they did in the fist game of the season.

Hoping we make it through the gauntlet

Sep 21, 2020, 10:47 AM

Easy Part = No Cups

Sep 21, 2020, 10:51 AM

I'm wondering if the reason we didn't wear cups is because the first two games were easy? I expect more cups from here on out as we get into the MEAT of our schedule.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic