Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Folks, we really got the better end of Gallman/Nkimadingdong deal.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,242

Folks, we really got the better end of Gallman/Nkimadingdong deal.

Dec 21, 2015, 5:59 AM

On one hand, we have a star RB who has developed into a fine player. Oh yeah, he's also on a playoff caliber team.

On the other hand, you have another player suspended for hi last game as a college player. While he is a great player, he has quickly shifted to damage control from his latest fiasco.

I am glad we got our guy. ..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Folks, we really got the better end of Gallman/Nkimadingdong deal.

Dec 21, 2015, 6:07 AM

What's really sad is that it is ENTIRELY possible RN might have turned out different in Clemson's program instead of that garbage program like ole pi$$.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2015, 6:08 AM

I agree I was thinking that as well. It would have been great to see him mature emotionally, as well as a player under BV... sad he still let's his mother make all of his decisions for him too.

Dec 21, 2015, 7:38 AM

chaching went the Nigerian bank account on this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly what I was thinking, a different atmosphere

Dec 21, 2015, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Folks, we really got the better end of Gallman/Nkimadingdong deal. ]

may have created a different outcome for that kid. Oh well, his loss.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Accidentally hit you a td on my phone.. I'll make up with a few tu ;)***

Dec 21, 2015, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Folks, we really got the better end of Gallman/Nkimadingdong deal. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

But, but, I thought we only took Gallman to get Nkemdeechee

Dec 21, 2015, 7:44 AM

...to commit to Clemson....

Now I has the confuse.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wayne Train Gallman be like "dude, you should've come here"***

Dec 21, 2015, 7:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nkimdindong's stats for the season aren't very impressive...

Dec 21, 2015, 8:34 AM

Tackles: 29
TFL: 7
Sacks: 3

Our second best DE, Kevin Dodd, has 7 sacks and 15 TFLs.

Re: Nkimdindong's stats for the season aren't very impressive...

Dec 21, 2015, 8:47 AM

Yeah, but those inflated numbers are against weak ACC offenses!!!

:)

MT

Dec 21, 2015, 8:46 AM

Well I'm glad we did. But I can't help but wonder, removed from his brothers influence and under the watchful eye of Dabo. Would things have been different for Robert? But k Sarah Sarah. As old barney five use to say.
GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 21, 2015, 8:47 AM

Fife! Spell check!

Honestly I don't get the hype with nkemditchazeoafoalphabet

Dec 21, 2015, 8:48 AM

I know enough about the game to know that there are things that stats don't show. For example M. Alexander. In 2 full seasons under his belt he doesn't have a single interception. Its had to get them when QB's never throw at you. Likewise, a DT can make plays that don't show up in the box score. But, great DT's will have some. In 35 games Nkemdouche has 19 TFL and exactly 7 sacks.

People are always going to claim "he was double teamed all the time". Yeah, well so was __________ insert name here_____, and they managed to compile some numbers. This is also countered by the way he was employed at ole Miss. They moved him around a lot. Lined up at DT, Nose, DE, etc. So, it varied where he was coming from, so that they could try to keep him out of double team situations.

I'm not saying the guy isn't incredibly talented. But, he is incredibly lazy at times too. He, just like Clowney, failed to improve techniques during their 3 years. They both use the same piss-poor techniques they used in pee-wee leagues.

Can you imagine if you put Grady Jarrett's work ethic and heart into RN's body? I'm sure some will make the claim that I say this because I don't like them. In response, I'm the first one to criticize players I do like...Vic Beasley. Love the guy, but if he wasn't getting somebody behind the LOS, he was watching someone else make a play or not. He watched the pile from a distance.

I agree!***

Dec 21, 2015, 8:56 AM

Re: Honestly I don't get the hype with nkemditchazeoafoalphabet

Dec 21, 2015, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Honestly I don't get the hype with nkemditchazeoafoalphabet ]

This is what always drove me crazy about the "Clowney is the best defensive athlete of our generation" nonsense.

South Carolina fans literally thought for a few years there that Clowney was the only guy who any team ever had to devote an extra man to blocking...in history...ever....

It was funny to hear about his stats being so pedestrian his senior year because he was "double teamed" when that's pretty much the case for every blue-chip defender in the front 7.

You mean back when everything about Clemson was a loss?

Dec 21, 2015, 10:51 AM

Back when Dabo was a cheerleader, the S&C program needed redoing top to bottom and our recruiting, and just about every position coach needed revamping and replacing, back when the only reason Dabo kept from being fired was an OC with a gimmic?

Yeah, I never bought into any of that. I didn't think we offered five scholarship for one player either. We pull offers a lot more than any of us know. Many times when we miss on a player that's what happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic