Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nkemdiche boys in Big Trouble...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Nkemdiche boys in Big Trouble...

Feb 22, 2014, 1:09 PM

....Momma Nkemdiche screwed up Robert by guilting him into going to Ole Miss:
http://m.outkickthecoverage.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-misss-denzel-and-robert-nkemdiche-sued-for-2-million-allegedly-knocked-out-stomped-man-at-party.php

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

glad he decided to 'change his mind'...

Feb 22, 2014, 1:35 PM

& not come to Clemson

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not

Feb 22, 2014, 1:41 PM

I'm pretty sure I could be a completely different person based on the company I kept at college.

I see it as more unfortunate that his mother seemed fit to try and coerce her youngest son to go to school alongside his older brother when he obviously isn't the best influence on him.

Who knew how that story could have been different if Robert was at a party with Wayne Gallman and not Denzel Nkemdiche.

Then again, its not like she knew much about her sons personalities given how much she saw of them in their high school years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ole Miss brings out the thug***

Feb 22, 2014, 1:47 PM

Re: Nkemdiche boys in Big Trouble...

Feb 22, 2014, 1:57 PM

there is so much missing info from this story, like actual physical evidence they had anything to do with it, what started the fight, and why this guy waited a year to bring a civil case and seems interested only in money. I am not defending the Nkemdichie brothers, but like I said, a lot of questions need to be answered before we let sour grapes over Robert's recruitment entitle us to judge and jury.

balm out

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balm out ? BALM OUT ???? Who told you to use balm ?? I

Feb 22, 2014, 3:15 PM

didn't tell you to use balm !!! Why would you use balm ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

made by Kramerica USA***

Feb 22, 2014, 3:16 PM

The Maestro***

Feb 22, 2014, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Balm out ? BALM OUT ???? Who told you to use balm ?? I ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balms are unpredictable!***

Feb 22, 2014, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Balm out ? BALM OUT ???? Who told you to use balm ?? I ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nkemdiche boys in Big Trouble...

Feb 22, 2014, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche boys in Big Trouble... ]

I would think that they waited a yr to file because they needed to wait and see exactly if the injury is permanent or if the patient is at the maximun inprovement from the injury. The lawyer has to gather all information.

And it does not matter what started the fight,,,,they about beat the kid to death. I doubt that those football players felt that their life was threatened.

At a frat house, I am sure there were plenty of witnesses.

It says the authorities looked into the incident, so I'm

Feb 22, 2014, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Nkemdiche boys in Big Trouble... ]

assuming the guys did do something a year ago and the authorities either really couldn't find any evidence or they just helped sweep it under the rug.

"Tigerbalm" - Denzel was arrested this past weekend for

Feb 22, 2014, 3:00 PM

disorderly conduct & disturbing the peace. This other incident is coming to the forefront because of that. I didn't say they were guilty of the assault and battery but it doesn't look good. Denzel now has a history and the kid who claimed they knocked him out..to the point he had seizures (I might add) and then kicked him while he was out, hired one of the top attorney's in Miss. If this story is true and the Nkemdiches were involved at all then their college football days are done!!! Someone beat the crap out of that college kid (almost to death) and he deserves justice!! He probably held back because Hugh Freeze & the football program tried to keep it out of the public eye. Not good at all!!

All I'm saying is, Just as Justice was demanded for Trevon,

Feb 22, 2014, 3:06 PM

Just should be demanded for Matthew Baird & Everett Ford who were beaten senselessly by Ole Miss football players (who could included Denzel & Robert Nkemdiche).

so you want them acquitted***

Feb 22, 2014, 3:09 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All I'm saying is, Just as Justice was demanded for Trevon,

Feb 22, 2014, 3:11 PM [ in reply to All I'm saying is, Just as Justice was demanded for Trevon, ]

you are comparing apples and oranges. I am not defending them, but it would be an awful country if someone could just stand up and point the finger at you and demand 2 million dollars.

nobody knows what they don't know.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'll not hear Sharpton and Jackson

Feb 22, 2014, 3:23 PM [ in reply to All I'm saying is, Just as Justice was demanded for Trevon, ]

making a fuss over this one. I'm not sure why

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

focking ANIMALS!!! i don't care what someone SAYS to you...

Feb 22, 2014, 3:19 PM

nothing short of that being done to you first, rape, or child molestation is warranting that kind of a violent beatdown...especially on someone unconscious as well & not fighting back. 2 guys fighting 1 on 1 over words or whatever is one thing. this is something else entirely & somebody should end up in jail.

what makes people want to turn so animalistic & carnal on someone else & gang-style...? it sickens me!

i bet that crap wouldn't have happened had he come here, but we don't want idiots like that playing for Clemson.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Feb 22, 2014, 4:31 PM

nm

Justice for Baird & Ford!!! Ole Miss football team definitely was NOT acting in self defense!!!***

Feb 22, 2014, 3:35 PM

Appears his momma did us a tremendous favor!!

Feb 22, 2014, 4:27 PM

Good luck buying your way out of this Mr. Freeze!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^x 2***

Feb 22, 2014, 4:44 PM

Appears DaBO knew Robert, Bro & Mom could be trouble....

Feb 22, 2014, 5:29 PM

considering Robert brought all those high school team-mates to Clemson..and then he left for MaMa's apron strings & afraid of her mean stick..imo.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swept under the rug b/c

Feb 22, 2014, 5:25 PM

Freeze didn't want to miss out on his #1 recruit that he swindled from Clemson by getting the kids Momma to intervene & hang a guilt trip over her sons head!! Think about it...these huge football players punch some little white kid in the back of the head & knock him unconscious, then they begin "stomping" on him while he's unconscious & then he starts having seizures from the brain injury and trama. Next his buddy, Everett Ford, shields him and they also kick and stomp him bursting his ear drum. Authorities later arrive and all the football players are long gone...None of the college kids are around b/c they don't want to get arrested for underage drinking & potential link to the crime. Hardly anyone comes forward, because they are scared, ignorant college kids so the authorities get nothing. The fraternity doesn't want a lot of investigation b/c they don't want to loose their chapter and/or get banner from Ole Miss. Meanwhile, Hugh Freeze says "no way any of my football players were involved, especially those Nkemdiche brothers..because they are my football programs future and what I am building my recruiting class off of. Heck, I already got Momma Nkemdiche to reach out to ESPN and talk junk about the way her son was recruited just so I could sway him to my redneck, Dixie Land school

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic