Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigernet Management question
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Tigernet Management question

Apr 29, 2020, 12:31 PM

So former Clemson DB Breeland arrested for DUI and open container and it’s on TigerNet’s front page.

Same thing happens to Boulware over the weekend, and it’s crickets.

Just would like to know the thought process? The optics aren’t real good here ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigernet Management question

Apr 29, 2020, 12:33 PM

Ah I see where you’re goin with this and I’m not taking the bait... LB’s always get away with breaking the law.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lightskinned Bros?

Apr 29, 2020, 12:36 PM

I agree.

Re: Lightskinned Bros?

Apr 29, 2020, 12:39 PM

?? Linebackers bro! I told you I wasn’t taking the bait, sauce!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are discusting!***

Apr 29, 2020, 12:40 PM

It's simple...

Apr 29, 2020, 12:40 PM

Boulware is a paying member of TigerNet.

Breeland isn't.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Big Ben has to up his game if he's going to get any pub...***

Apr 29, 2020, 12:44 PM

hmmm..

Apr 29, 2020, 12:53 PM

good question

+1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

A main difference I can see is that Breeland plays in the...

Apr 29, 2020, 12:55 PM

NFL for the Super Bowl champs. Boulware doesn't play in the NFL - not as successful as Breeland from the football point of view. Breeland is more noticeable in the news now.

I'm not going the race card route as I don't have reason to think that.

Apr 29, 2020, 12:55 PM

Standard procedure--- The higher profile person gets the press.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

########. Boulware is 100% more high profile in Clemsonland

Apr 29, 2020, 12:58 PM

than Breeland is. Most casual fans couldn’t identify Breeland or even know when he played.

Seriously, Ben needs to whip some po po's tail next time...

Apr 29, 2020, 1:02 PM

or pack heat to start banking some screet cred.

Blowing a pedestrian .10 ain't getting it done.

Re: ########. Boulware is 100% more high profile in Clemsonland

Apr 29, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to ########. Boulware is 100% more high profile in Clemsonland ]

Define casual...

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: ########. Boulware is 100% more high profile in Clemsonland

Apr 29, 2020, 1:21 PM

"define casual"

Prodigal scok alert

xtiger

Goatee. 40-50 lbs overweight. Pleated khaki shorts or cargos

Apr 29, 2020, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: ########. Boulware is 100% more high profile in Clemsonland ]

NIKE monarchs or New Balances if they hate that traitor Kaepernick. Cell phone belt clip. Tucked in T-shirt. Oakleys. A lot of nose hair.

Ya know, stuff like that.

Breeland is NFL.***

Apr 29, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to ########. Boulware is 100% more high profile in Clemsonland ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ben was DUI, Breeland had drugs, resisted arrest, etc.

Apr 29, 2020, 12:56 PM

I hated to read about both of them. Hopefully they will both work through this, as I have always admired both as a person as Clemson players.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ben was DUI, Breeland had drugs, resisted arrest, etc.

Apr 29, 2020, 1:03 PM

We All have screwed up at something and need forgiveness so we can grow. It’s easy to point fingers but how a person deals with it is his true character. Both of these guys know better and have a Clemson support system and have been taught the right path, repent and grow wise or add wisdom.

I believe knowing what Dabo taught them they will change and grow. I’ll be pulling for both to succeed always!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Ben was DUI, Breeland had drugs, resisted arrest, etc.

Apr 29, 2020, 1:20 PM

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Me too, all the best to them both.***

Apr 29, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Ben was DUI, Breeland had drugs, resisted arrest, etc. ]

Apr 29, 2020, 1:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Lissen man, winning a Natty comes with many perks

Apr 29, 2020, 1:28 PM

Lose 2+ games every year and you have to live with the consequences.

Nice try.

Apr 29, 2020, 4:37 PM

Better call Al and Jesse. Maybe they’ll hire you. Your prospecting skills are excellent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next