Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers take the lead over Gamecocks for Georgia receiver
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: Tigers take the lead over Gamecocks for Georgia receiver

Oct 24, 2018, 12:57 PM

Tigers take the lead over Gamecocks for Georgia receiver

The second trip to Clemson in the last month for one of the area’s top wide receiver prospects has the Tigers in the lead. Ze’Vian Capers (6-4 215) of Alpharetta, GA, is a 2020 prospect that both in-state schools want. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Clemson offer before or after Muscoot ?***

Oct 24, 2018, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Clemson offer before or after Muscoot ?***

Oct 24, 2018, 2:53 PM

It's hard to resist the muscoot technique but Dabo is strong and courageous.

Re: Did Clemson offer before or after Muscoot ?***

Oct 24, 2018, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Did Clemson offer before or after Muscoot ?*** ]

Clemson was Capers initial D1 Power 5 offer after the conclusion of his sophomore season at Clemson Junior Day.

??????

Oct 24, 2018, 1:25 PM

Muscoot has given up on trying to sell kids on his football team and preaching academics. From everything I see and read from outside sources Clemson is THE top school in SC from an academic, campus, and environment stand point. This is from multiple articles like Forbes. I know we can be biased as Clemson fans but there is no comparing Clemson and usc. Good luck to the kid and I hope he comes to WRU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ??????

Oct 24, 2018, 1:51 PM

I attended both schools, and I can tell you that Clemson is by far the most difficult academically. I also attended San Diego State (35,000), which was considerably harder than Carolina, but not Clemson. Just my experience.

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Oct 24, 2018, 9:26 PM

Oct 24, 2018, 2:34 PM [ in reply to ?????? ]

Surprised Coach Boob hasn't played the Wimmin's basketball card alongside academics. They really are a pitiful bunch.

Oct 24, 2018, 2:35 PM [ in reply to ?????? ]

Surprised Coach Boob hasn't played the Wimmin's basketball card alongside academics. They really are a pitiful bunch.

Re: TNET: Tigers take the lead over Gamecocks for Georgia receiver

Oct 24, 2018, 1:31 PM

and to think, I thought the delusion of that school was strictly sports related until the line from that coach about don't come here if you don't want academics....at least they still have their sense of humor

Oct 24, 2018, 7:14 PM

Is Mustcan't trying to model that program to how Dabo has modeled Clemson. I bet he loves that ole saying that if you can't beat them, join them. What I don't think that he realizes is this, no matter how hard he tries to copy what Dabo has done at Clemson, they will never match up, and one of the reason is that at Clemson, you don't have to ride a bus for miles just to get from one sports venue to the other. Clemson is in a class that coot U can never come close to, never!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2018, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tigers take the lead over Gamecocks for Georgia receiver ]

I believe there was one too many "don'ts" in his statement. It should have read, "don't come here if you want academics". Muschamp needs to follow the "truth in advertising" admonishment.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wiltfong CBed him to Clemson 4 days ago

Oct 24, 2018, 1:58 PM

Jeff Scott recruiting him.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/ZeVian-Capers-at-Denmark-217698/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Re: Wiltfong CBed him to Clemson 4 days ago

Oct 24, 2018, 2:06 PM

Jeff is very good as position coach and as a recruiter. I remember a time people here worried he was too young.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10 years ago he was a bit young

Oct 24, 2018, 2:54 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10 years ago he was a bit young

Oct 24, 2018, 8:22 PM

Jeff and Brownell had dads that were coaches, and they walked in there dad's every step, and kids that has followed their dad's that close in their careers as a coach, they get it at a younger age than the ones that decided to be a coach after they had played a sport!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he misunderstood Muschamp.

Oct 24, 2018, 3:07 PM

What Muschamp actually said was, "If you want an education, don't come to South Carolina."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I think he misunderstood Muschamp.

Oct 24, 2018, 5:44 PM

What he meant was getting an education in getting that @ss whooped.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i hope to see

Oct 24, 2018, 7:31 PM

Z V ON and ETN in the same line up in a few years.

Re: i hope to see

Oct 25, 2018, 11:53 AM

Won’t happen. ETN is gone after next year. Bucks will be too much to pass up, and he’s on schedule to graduate in either 2.5 or 3 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like this group of tall WRs

Oct 24, 2018, 9:37 PM

that Clemson is putting together. I've never been a fan of short receivers not named Hunter Renfrow.

Oct 24, 2018, 10:26 PM

And water is still wet.

Nice fit at Clemson! Can't figure how SCAR is close.

Oct 24, 2018, 10:40 PM

I'm just not seeing at fit at SCAR for him. So much difference between the two programs. Though I guess Muschamp is trying to act like Dabo. Immiation is the best form of flattery. BUT Dabo is an original - the real deal. Other coaches have seen the culture that Dabo has built, and they are emulating it --- It should be easy to see the imitators.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, I don't know why there isn't a recruit link

Oct 25, 2018, 7:04 AM

So, here is the composite from 24/7
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/ZeVian-Capers-and-Jalin-Hyatt-(links)-for-those-curious-24289739#24289739

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic