Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New to board, serious question for Tiger fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,447

New to board, serious question for Tiger fans

May 24, 2018, 12:56 PM

Does anyone else find Munson to be thoroughly annoying? Maybe you guys all love him or this has been covered before but he grates on me like no other. He CONSTANTLY interrupts Bob Mahoney whom I love. He tries to finish his thoughts and talks over him and I feel like Bob has forgotten more than Don will ever know. As a matter of fact I have heard Don make all sorts of rules error statements. Earlier this season he said a team had to change pitchers because a pitching coach had made a second visit to the mound—NOT IN THE SAME INNING, just second visit total. I may be picky but he does not exude sports knowledge and he seems cocky. He has made some good calls but in general, I wish he would go away. How did he even get the job? Was there no one more qualified? Sorry, had to vent. I may be the only one who thinks this. I graduated from Clemson and attend/listen/watch all Clemson sports and am a diehard all in fan. Just can’t stand Munson. Just wanted to see if I was alone. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think i'm reading this correctly

May 24, 2018, 1:07 PM

I don't see anything about Belk, Bryant, or Alabama in your post. Are you okay?

This is what you open your Tigernet career with ??***

May 24, 2018, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New to board, serious question for Tiger fans

May 24, 2018, 1:14 PM

A true Clemson fan would be at the game!
I'm deaf so dgaf??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost as annoying as a wall of text with no breaks***

May 24, 2018, 1:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

May 24, 2018, 1:17 PM

He isnt the best PBP guy. He was already there in the AD so it appears he got the gig as a convenience. After hearing Pete and Tonly (the 16-17 hoops guy) Clemson can do better. However Clemson appears to not care as the continue to us podunk WCCP as flagship. This whole media thing appears to never get on the radar screen. Fortunately we are more advanced on social media. The broadcasting thing just seems like the AD doesnt care there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll bite...

May 24, 2018, 2:56 PM

I was starting to 'kind of' warming up to Munson...

That's until he picked Alabama to beat Clemson in the 1st National Championship matchup....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 3:05 PM

Something about him just seems off; maybe it’s his nasal passages

May 24, 2018, 3:22 PM

I thought cocky was a Bad Word...Learn something every day...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic