Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon

Jul 28, 2015, 10:26 AM

Just saw it on the Houston Chronicle comments section. Almost sprayed coffee on my monitor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon

Jul 28, 2015, 10:27 AM

Now that's funny

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JJ What ?

Oct 25, 2015, 5:09 PM

Worst team in the NFL with talent.

Obrian needs to go back to Jr. College.

Jul 28, 2015, 10:29 AM

I wonder if he's "herd" about it....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jul 28, 2015, 10:39 AM

Are we really saying this about a guy who had 7 sacks against us in 3 years and went 3-0?

Jul 28, 2015, 10:40 AM

Shut up Coot you are not fooling anyone

"we"?***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yes.***

Jul 28, 2015, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

null

Don't be sooooooo ambiguous....***

Jul 29, 2015, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2015, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

"We" so sad... I am glad that I will never be ashamed of Clemson to the point of hiding behind a Gamecock screen name.

You are pathetic Chicken boy you are fooling no one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

ha ha yes, mr dumbarse coot

Jul 28, 2015, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

you are pathetic excuse of a coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that your defense of him? "If he tried, he'd be really

Jul 28, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

good."

Yeah. That's kind of how he gets nicknames like that.

null

Are We Really Saying

Jul 28, 2015, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

a one legged qb beat the #### out of us?? are we really saying that the our state rival is going to put up 67 wins against us this year?? are we really saying that we are back to mediocrity like wake - gulp - forest?? uh yes, we are - cocklover

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jul 28, 2015, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

Yeah we really are besides 4 of those were DL and coverage sacks that he was given credit for.

CU Buck -- Better known as Chicken Sh$t

Jul 28, 2015, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

He had a lot of sacks, but not 7. And his last year, he'd didn't do jack! Start using your vagisl again!

Jul 29, 2015, 3:04 AM [ in reply to Re: New term coined by Houston Texans fans...Vajayveon ]

Things like that do happen when a team is putting all their pieces back together after a mid season firing of our HC. Some may never recover, but we/Clemson did, and very well if I must say so myself!!! Do the coots realize when they brag about their Clown first round flop, that Clemson has 4th and 5th round Tigers becoming household names of them selves with their NFL fans. And they were drafted the same year as the clown. The clown is making himself a household name of his NFL career himself, he is being known as an injured reserved player.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's funny but its hard to feel sorry for Houston....

Jul 28, 2015, 10:39 AM

They knew exactly what they were getting when they drafted him (lazy, wouldn't play through injuries, poor work ethic, etc.), but they chose to gamble and its looking more and more like that decision is going to bite them in the wallet. Clowney may turn out to be the biggest bust in the history of the NFL draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

If only teams could sue and get their money back.***

Jul 28, 2015, 11:49 AM

They would have to convince a judge or jury that they didn't

Jul 28, 2015, 6:36 PM

know he was a vajayveon. There was so much evidence of his personality that there's no chance of convincing anyone of that.

Re: That's funny but its hard to feel sorry for Houston....

Jul 28, 2015, 2:11 PM [ in reply to That's funny but its hard to feel sorry for Houston.... ]

He Definitely is

Re: That's funny but its hard to feel sorry for Houston....

Jul 29, 2015, 11:41 AM [ in reply to That's funny but its hard to feel sorry for Houston.... ]

I live in Houston now. On paper he was clearly the best available player and the next best was a distant 2nd (again, on paper). They picked him out of fear of backlash from fans if he did turn out as he should have based on the pundit's assessments.

By the way I hated the pick, but the Texans really were in a pickle on this one. I understood why they did it, but I knew it was going to be a mistake. Thank God for the rookie cap or this would have been a complete fiasco.

Click here to read Gabi's Story

I don't feel one bit sorry for Houston

Jul 29, 2015, 12:58 PM [ in reply to That's funny but its hard to feel sorry for Houston.... ]

They're run by a Coot, so I really couldn't care less about Houston's troubles.

Lol NICE!

Jul 28, 2015, 11:50 AM

NFL fans are ruthless.***

Jul 28, 2015, 11:51 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: NFL fans are ruthless.***

Jul 28, 2015, 12:20 PM

The owner is a coot so it worked out perfectly. A gamecock player drafted Number 1. It turned into chicken s... Perfect scenario.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why trips to College Park, MD used to be so bad....

Jul 28, 2015, 2:10 PM [ in reply to NFL fans are ruthless.*** ]

Back when Maryland fielded a pretty decent team, they attracted a bunch of bandwagon Ravens and Redskins fans who were unbelievably bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jul 29, 2015, 3:17 AM

Houston fans aren't his back yard fans desperate for a savior to hang onto the way the coot fans were. Plus the coots played in the sec east where their clown wasn't never really challenged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can someone explain that, I have no clue what that means.***

Jul 29, 2015, 5:27 AM

You should ask your father about this.

Jul 29, 2015, 5:38 AM

He's the one to decided when your old enough to get the 'talk.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A pretty poor pun on "VA"gina. **

Sep 25, 2015, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Can someone explain that, I have no clue what that means.*** ]

nm

That's offensive to women

Jul 29, 2015, 11:48 AM

most women are way tougher than Clowney

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - The Pro Zone
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next