Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New sworn statement against Kavanaugh.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 389

New sworn statement against Kavanaugh.

Oct 3, 2018, 3:15 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/avenatti-emerges-with-new-sworn-allegations-against-kavanaugh-amid-questions-over-1st-client

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost me at Avenatti

Oct 3, 2018, 3:18 PM

“Credibility”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The creepy pron lawyer has cried wolf too many times, nobody

Oct 3, 2018, 3:18 PM

gives a ####...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The creepy pron lawyer has cried wolf too many times, nobody

Oct 3, 2018, 3:27 PM

There was a wolf the first time. The second time, we're not sure if there's a wolf or not.

Did you ever actually read The Boy Who Cried Wolf? If you did, you certainly missed the point.

Lulz at the CCs***

Oct 3, 2018, 3:35 PM [ in reply to The creepy pron lawyer has cried wolf too many times, nobody ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU LOST ME AT FOX NEWS***

Oct 3, 2018, 3:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you lost me at Felix***

Oct 3, 2018, 3:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cerially though, who believes anything Avenatti says?

Oct 3, 2018, 3:53 PM

other than Felix

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if the pubs had nads, they'd prosecute the first one

Oct 3, 2018, 3:53 PM

for pejury

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if the pubs had nads, they'd prosecute the first one

Oct 3, 2018, 4:03 PM

True, but that could backfire. It's better to play it cool for awhile longer I'm.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cerially though, who believes anything Avenatti says?

Oct 3, 2018, 4:04 PM [ in reply to cerially though, who believes anything Avenatti says? ]

Plenty in this board unfortunately.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New sworn statement against Kavanaugh.

Oct 3, 2018, 4:01 PM

How many times do you think male could get away with spiking the punch at parties before the females would catch on? How many glasses of spiked punch do you think a female or male for that matter would drink? Is that the next allegation that he was using roofies?
This is a bunch of crap plain and simple. It should be obvious to anybody with an objective mind who's who's thinking about what they're hearing and reading.
By the way, a sworn statement doesn't mean much in this political climate. People from both sides will say and do anything they believe is necessary for their side to win. The stakes are too high, especially for the left. That's why people have to use their own f****** brains.

Re: New sworn statement against Kavanaugh.

Oct 3, 2018, 5:03 PM

This is a bunch of crap plain and simple. It should be obvious to anybody with an objective mind who's who's thinking about what they're hearing and reading.

But you're not using an "objective mind". You're as partisan as anyone else on this board. You dismiss information as false because it doesn't fit with your partisan beliefs. It doesn't matter if it's true, you have no interest if it's true.

You simply want to believe what you want to believe. Welcome to America in 2018. :)

Do you not realize you are believing what you want

Oct 3, 2018, 5:10 PM

To believe?

And from a sleezy ambulance chaser....uh, sorry ambulance chasers for offending you!

Jeez, Felix, GET A LIFE!

Re: Do you not realize you are believing what you want

Oct 3, 2018, 5:19 PM

I didn't say I believe it all. I'm saying that the poster was no less partisan than anyone else on this board.

This world is full of nuts and most media outlets are willing to shove a mike in front of them.

But I'm not going to pretend that I'm objective. Of course I have bias, as do you my friend.

You serious, Clark?

Oct 3, 2018, 5:32 PM

Ford is a flakey loon. But you still want to believe.

Case closed...

Just throwing things against the wall now to see if it sticks.

Oct 3, 2018, 5:16 PM

He's just trying to cash in like the rest of them. Too late.

Cloture
Closed door session
Roll call
Full senate vote
Kavanaugh confirmed Sun-Mon 53-47
Boom

Wow. This guy is redefining “shameless.”***

Oct 3, 2018, 5:30 PM

null

Replies: 17