Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New guy from Notre Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 1

New guy from Notre Dame

Jun 17, 2013, 2:28 PM

I have joined a few ACC forums just to get a feel of the fan bases. I am planning on attending a game or 2 in Clemson and hopefully I will have an understanding of the fan base ahead of time. I am from Virginia and attended Notre Dame on a baseball scholarship ( mostly a bench player ) from 1997 -2001. I am a football, Hockey, but most of all a baseball fan. I look forward to lingering here and trash talk is not my expertise so I refrain from it when possible. I am currently living in Asheville NC and I love it there. I looked over the board for 2 days and the fans here seem very hostile. I hope it's the minority speaking here or I have a feeling attending an event at Clemson may not be a good experience. I have found that the stadium and ball park crowd are different from a forum group. Hope it holds true here also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly, if you think gameday at Death Valley is not a good

Jun 17, 2013, 2:30 PM

experience, then you're obviously rooting for the wrong team.

Re: Clearly, if you think gameday at Death Valley is not a good

Jun 17, 2013, 2:43 PM

Never been so I can't say. It looks good on TV and I hear from my friends it is a good time. I know it will be another year but it is already one of my "must do's".

Re: Clearly, if you think gameday at Death Valley is not a good

Jun 17, 2013, 2:45 PM

It really is a unique experience and if you need help/food/drink/talk football you can pretty much go to any tailgate you see.

TX A&M came to town a few years ago...some of their comments

Jun 17, 2013, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Clearly, if you think gameday at Death Valley is not a good ]

CjAg
posted 10:20a, 9/5/2005

I have been telling everyone that Clemson's tailgating is way better than anything at Kyle. Most people here said that I was crazy. Now that you have been to Clemson, what are your thoughts?

byron06
posted 10:21a, 9/5/2005

WAAAAY better. This is no contest.

CUrynoSx
posted 10:29a, 9/5/2005

With the help of about 30 Aggies possibly more, the Clemson Fire Truck tailgate floated 5 kegs and we were still craving more. It was a pleasure to tailgate and party with you all.

ktbowman
posted 10:34a, 9/5/2005

Myself and 2 friends made the trip. We were very impressed with the tailgating. A&M probably does the best in the stadium during the game. Clemson's tailgating is an entire gameday experience. They are tailgating early in the morning till the game. More like a festival atmosphere. The fans were great. My friends and I had a blast, except for the score of course.

CUwhenitburns04
posted 10:59a, 9/5/2005

Three buddies & I made it to campus at about 1pm. We never had to buy beer or food all day. We couldnt pass a tailgating spot without having things offered to us. We were full and quite toasted before the game. Then there was more of the same after the game. Thanks alot Clemson fans, you guy were awesome. Had a great time.

We also got SMOKED by some girls in flip cup & beer pong.

[This message has been edited by CUwhenitburns04 (edited 9/5/2005 11:00a).]

jt2hunt
posted 11:11a, 09/05/05

the last comment, i hope we develop that type of gameday tailgating.

TheChuck
posted 11:17a, 09/05/05

Clemson's taligating was better than I imagined.

Bonfired
posted 11:23a, 09/05/05

We're still trying to play catch-up to many of the SEC schools when it comes to tailgating...I knew of Clemson's rep in this area and wasn't disappointed.

I don't know if any of them will read this, but to the denizens of the Nowell tailgate, you were the best hosts and I was truly humbled by your generosity to a complete stranger...T-bird, Alice, Chris, John, Greg, Paige, Sara, Carrie, Mark and anyone else I forgot, thank you very much for a wonderful time. I won't soon forget it.

TalonAg20
posted 11:40a, 09/05/05

I'm with everyone else that says they had an incredible time before the game (or the entire weekend, for that matter). The Clemson tailgating scene seems to me to be the ACC's version of LSU's scene, and just like LSU's, you'd be hard pressed to find a bad time. We went to the bars for the first part of the day, then went through a group of the tailgate lots, and, like everyone else, we found ourselves being offered everything. Great people, very hospitable!! Very impressed, and thanks CU folks, for a good time.

Aggie Overnight Celebrity
posted 12:02p, 09/05/05

our tailgating is getting better, but a handful of our fans need to stop being lame and start tailgating instead of hanging out in the MSC or parking at the mall.

Students are starting to show up in hordes. There is no reason we shouldn't have at least 50,000 tailgaters outside on campus.

Screw northgate, screw house parties, screw being lame and showing up a hour or two before the game, and come tailgate.

AggieBaseball06
posted 1:03p, 09/05/05

AOC- I totally agree with you...

But even if that magically happened, we still have A LOT to do before we are anywhere near Clemson. For those who didn't get to go, you missed some awesome times.

AW 1880
posted 1:12p, 09/05/05

Clemson had the second best tailgating scene I've been to. LSU being the first. Good lord, the Clemson women. Here's to drinking more Busch Light this weekend than my entire life.

CornersBlitz
posted 1:12p, 09/05/05

I have been to Alabama, Notre Dame and UF and they all KILL our tail gate. It's not really that good here. Not sure why everyone says it is.

posted 3:14p, 09/05/05

well, we do have the numbers, but our tailgating is so spread out... Byrne needs to open up Simpson Drill Field and several other parking lots so people can tailgate in them.

You will also see as the season ticket holders get younger, the tailgating get better.

logjammin
posted 3:21p, 09/05/05

too many people just get smashed at Northgate before the games instead of tailgating...

"...you're killing your father Larry..."

posted 7:15p, 09/05/05

I know, and that needs to change. Tailgating is much more fun than going to a bar. I can go to a bar any day of the week, but tailgating is apart of what makes college football atmospheres so great.

BillyPilgrim
posted 7:26p, 09/05/05

Clemson fans and tailgating were awesome! From Friday afternoon till 2:30 a.m./ on Saturday following the game, we never bought a drink. We had tons of invites to tailgates, but couldn't get to most of them because we kept getting stopped and invited to others.

Great fans and smoking hot girls. Thanks, Clemson!

TK03
posted 7:38p, 09/05/05

ONe of the condo complexes had a sign up - tailgating parking spots on sale starting at 21,000.

You'd really have to like tailgating.

Who else saw the school bus with the chairs on top that said Cheap Seats or something similar? Nice touch.

posted 7:39p, 09/05/05

we stayed with the Cheap Seats guys all weekend. We met them here last year, and they gave us a place to stay this year.

Great guys!

milerock
posted 7:46p, 09/05/05

The bus called "the cheapseats" is more famous for baseball games. They set it up in right center field and its easily the most rowdy group at beautiful tiger field. The bus was outfitted by Clemson students who were finishing school in May and we heard they were looking for someone to take over the tradition...sounds like they did.

YankeeAg00
posted 9:32p, 09/05/05

I used to know the guys who lived in that white house that is now the "Mellow Mushroom" (site of Cheap Seats bus). Man, talk about some great gameday partying. The perfect location, plus you could logroll to the Esso.

Legend
posted 9:46p, 09/05/05

By noon on Saturday there were tailgates everywhere and they lasted several hours after the game. Very nice people, nice looking women, etc. just as everyone has said.

A&M's tailgating scene is improving, but still needs to make up some ground. There aren't enough people who do it.

Ed 77
posted 9:52p, 09/05/05

Tailgating was fantastic...these guys do it right! Also, restroom facilities at the the field house were available for use, and they had plenty of portables. This is always a problem around Reed, where it is locked up and too few portables are available. Long story short, I think A&M wants to promote some of the pre-game activities and not encourage the tailgating.

AggieLong
posted 10:36p, 09/05/05

We tailgated til 5am! It made the drive back a little rough!

bemer
posted 10:43p, 09/05/05

Nice to have the relief of the tailgating competition. Forget winning football games,
let's kickass in the parking lots with great
buffets, cocktails, recipes to make one forget
all about football. Geez.

posted 8:15a, 09/06/05

not promoting tailgating is rediculous. Tailgating is what makes college football great.

I'll tell A&M to **** off if that is what they really want.

el presidente
posted 8:19a, 09/06/05

who gives a sh*t?

posted 8:20a, 09/06/05

I do. Our pregame atmosphere blows right now compared to other "true" football schools. Well, actually the Big 12 as a whole blows compared to the SEC and ACC.

Our pregame could be 10X better.

el presidente
posted 8:25a, 09/06/05

Ok............I'll be all for it too if it will help us win a freakin game.

Weve got to FIGHT!
posted 8:32a, 09/06/05

No Contest

Clemson is so much better it isn't compareable.

TheChuck
posted 8:37a, 09/06/05

I can't imagine that there is a college football atmosphere better than Clemson.

amg7319
posted 8:41a, 09/06/05

Clemson tailgating is in a league of their own (LSU could be included with them) but they are the best when it comes to pre-game tailgating. It was amazing. Something like 150,000 tailgaters. Half of the people tailgating don't even go to the game. They were awesome and glad we went, TOO BAD WE DIDN"T GO FOR TWO!!

Thanks Fran (Homer)

flakrat
posted 9:15a, 09/06/05

Clemson tailgating was very impressive. We arrived at around 6:30 AM to lot 13, and by 7:30 AM cars were lining up at the lot 13 gate to get in.

The gates opened at 8 and by 9:00 the tailgating was in full swing.

I didn't realize the size of the tailgating until we walked up to club Esso, there were tailgaters up and down the main road past the Esso.

To rip a lyric, "The tailgating goes on for ever and the party never ends" best sums up my impression of Clemson tailgating.

posted 9:18a, 09/06/05

for those that went and were impressed by the Clemson tailgating... do you tailgate at home games or go to northgate? If you don't tailgate, then get out there and do it. We can have that same type of atmosphere.

bigruss98
posted 9:20a, 09/06/05

Clemson--by FAR. The entire campus was strewn with tailgaters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice...thanks for sharing***

Jun 18, 2013, 1:09 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

You won't be disappointed!***

Jun 17, 2013, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Clearly, if you think gameday at Death Valley is not a good ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You won't be disappointed!***

Jun 18, 2013, 1:05 PM

I think I will and thanks. The above post was full of people who had great times there. I am planning a trip for the FSU game. I live close enough and it will be a trip before my TRIP. I am really looking forward and I have a couple of Clemson alumni that are traveling with me. I will get one the board and try to meet a few of you guys there. Thanks again.

...he said in a hostile tone.***

Jun 17, 2013, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Clearly, if you think gameday at Death Valley is not a good ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: New guy from Notre Dame

Jun 17, 2013, 2:31 PM

Haha yes the ball park crowd is very different than the message board heros. Clemson fans are some of the nicest in the nation and hopefully you will have the same type of experience.

null

Brosef

Jun 17, 2013, 2:32 PM

Don't you know all the nutjobs post on message boards?

^^^Nutjob Exhibit A***

Jun 17, 2013, 2:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: ^^^Nutjob Exhibit A***

Jun 17, 2013, 2:36 PM

^^^ Nutjob Exhibit 2

<<< Nutjob Exhibit III

I've visited ND message boards

Jun 17, 2013, 2:37 PM

and found them to be lunatics.

#ihopeallNDfansarentliketheirposters

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've visited ND message boards

Jun 17, 2013, 2:40 PM

Careful xtiger... I have been informed that this is not twitter.

#somepeoplejustcantgetsomethingsandgetangry

#theycangotohades #hastagjusttohashtag***

Jun 17, 2013, 2:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#yes***

Re: I've visited ND message boards

Jun 17, 2013, 2:41 PM [ in reply to I've visited ND message boards ]

touche~

they were pretty nice to me...

Jun 17, 2013, 3:29 PM [ in reply to I've visited ND message boards ]

I was visiting ND for a game last year (vs. Weak Florist), and their fans were very nice about telling me where to park and eat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doesn't get being facetious^^^***

Jun 17, 2013, 3:39 PM

just trying to be welcoming to outsiders***

Jun 17, 2013, 3:42 PM

I normally would be dude was giving backhanded

Jun 17, 2013, 3:50 PM

semi-compliments.

lezbehonest though...

Jun 17, 2013, 5:22 PM

there are a lot of d-heads in here who are rude to fans of other teams even when those fans are being nice.

Jun 17, 2013, 2:39 PM

Probably mostly hostile to UGA and USuCk right now because somebody touched our rock. If you come on here and act like a d-bag, you will be treated like one. The Prodigal is a USuCk fan and is pretty well liked because he just likes to have fun mostly... and can have reasonable discussions. The bored is what you make of it.

By the way, there is a T-Net lingo... you'll pick up on it if you are here much.

There are also derailers that cause problems... I at least try to be one of them. You just have to take us with a grade of slaw.

^^^Derailer Exhibit A***

even more sarcasm abounds

at the actual tailgate. DO NOT GO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Yup. Be careful of a game at Death Valley.

Jun 17, 2013, 2:47 PM

Somebody may stab your football.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Doh! Beat me to it.

Jun 17, 2013, 2:52 PM

photo Slap_Forehead_zpsa8f07926.jpg

Only in Lot 1 - they are the snooty crowd.***

Jun 17, 2013, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Yup. Be careful of a game at Death Valley. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Welcome to Tigernet. It's been a bad week here

Jun 17, 2013, 2:50 PM

with the vandalism to The Rock. I'm glad to have ND on the schedule. If you watch the board for a while you can see who the serious posters are and who the troublemakers are etc. We have a lot of Coot (SCAR) fans on here stirring up trouble on a regular basis.

You will enjoy the game day experience at Clemson as long as you don't go asking for trouble. If you go looking for it you WILL find it. Many of my friends who are fans of other teams enjoy their trips to Death Valley, at least until the final score is posted. ;)

Good advice from argonaut1992. As long as you steer clear

Jun 17, 2013, 3:00 PM

of the following posters, you should enjoy your Tigernet experience: deadsolidperfect, soccerkrzy, joetigerny, hartins, GWPTiger, cutigerdave, and LinebackerU. Everyone else is friendly for the most part.

Re: Good advice from argonaut1992. As long as you steer clear

Jun 17, 2013, 4:30 PM

I think you left out cutigerbob from that list.

Nah I'm as friendly as they come...

Jun 17, 2013, 4:43 PM

you idiot.

Things seem ornery around here for 3 reasons...

Jun 17, 2013, 2:50 PM

1. When people post on a message board, they are usually bigger A-holes than they would be in real life. It's easy to dehumanize and so people get treated poorly.

2. We are currently in the middle of the worst slump against out hated rivals in most of our lifetimes. Losing 4 straight to the SCARs is not something that we know how to handle and it makes us much more defensive. Losing to them all the time in baseball sucks too.

3. Someone just defaced our most sacred artifact and we have yet to obtain the satisfaction of lynching the ####### who did it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the golden domer

Jun 17, 2013, 2:58 PM

Must be gay living in ashville

Re: the golden domer

Jun 17, 2013, 3:03 PM

I wasn't going to say anything about that but it's true. My wife noticed right off the bat. I still love it and the night life is good. She loves the arts and Asheville is big on the arts. It has worked out, so no big deal. I expect to get a transfer out west soon so I am going to enjoy it while I can.

Hmm either you misunderstood his post, or I need to crank

Jun 17, 2013, 3:10 PM

up my meter :D

...and your handle is big head. Just shut up man !***

Jun 17, 2013, 3:06 PM [ in reply to the golden domer ]

Welcome to the board and partially to the ACC. Your

Jun 17, 2013, 3:01 PM

experience here will be more enjoyed if you accept a few basic things:

1) Coots (SCar Fans) suck!

2) Swofford only cares about NC schools. HATES CLEMSON!

3) This is ONLY a message board.

4) If you post anything about a woman, be prepared to include pictures. If the woman is ugly, you have free license to use a pic of a hot chick instead. We will never know.

5) If you think people are hostile on this site, just imagine for a second if someone had permanently defaced/damaged "Touchdown Jesus" or the actual Golden Dome and what state Irish fans would be in. Judge our hospitality, our BBQ, our mixed drinks, or our boiled peanuts, but never judged our hostility or anger over the irreparable damage to an integral part of our tradition.

Welcom aboard and GO TIGERS!!!!

Re: Welcome to the board and partially to the ACC. Your

Jun 17, 2013, 3:08 PM

The "ROCK" thing was tragic. I would hope they find who did it but with fringe lunatic fans all over, you can't totally rule out anyone, including one of your own. Hey there are guys who love but beat their wives. Never assume it was a particular fan base. That said....it was uncalled for and may they NOT rest in peace, who ever they are.

^^ I now think Notre Dame fans did it.***

Jun 17, 2013, 3:25 PM

Jun 17, 2013, 3:09 PM

"I looked over the board for 2 days and the fans here seem very hostile"

Hey - I resemble that remark.

Welcome to our boards. Prepare for the beat down. You're not in Kansas anymore.

:)

JK- enjoy.

Jun 17, 2013, 3:20 PM

The fans were hostile because our rock got attacked. Welcome to the board where you will find most good fun loving Clemson fans. Then you will find the coot trash and leg humpers as well.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well SOMEBODY'S been reading "How to Make Friends

Jun 17, 2013, 3:21 PM

and Influence People."

"Hey guys...I've been reading your board and just wanted to make sure the people I meet at the stadium won't be like you."

:)

Go to Death Valley. You'll have a great time. If you're a ND fan living in Asheville it would be criminal not to drive the hour and a half to Clemson for the game. The atmosphere should be awesome with ND coming to town. If you're still in Asheville when ND goes to Blacksburg to play VT, make sure you get up there too.

null

real/ non- internet Clemson fans are incredibly hospitable

Jun 17, 2013, 3:25 PM

Unfortunately, on a free internet forum you get a lot of folks who don't exercise much tact and who apparently think nobody else's fans should ever post anything. I think you'll really enjoy your trip down to Clemson, and I'd bet you won't need to bring any of your own tailgate supplies because you'll be offered so much food and beer by your tailgate neighbors.

BYOFootball though.

Jun 17, 2013, 3:31 PM

Lots of stabbings in some parts of Clemson.

and your name is argo whatever

Jun 17, 2013, 3:27 PM

Your giving me hell bout ny t net handle

Jun 17, 2013, 3:28 PM

What games do you plan on attending? If you want to experience Death Valley the right way, come to a night game. Georgia and Georgia tech are guaranteed night games, and the Florida State game will most likely be a night game. Anyways, welcome!

If you define a school's fan base by the way people act

Jun 17, 2013, 3:46 PM

on a message board, then is it cool if we define ND's fan base by that little ##### who posted a youtube video about Howard's Rock? Seems pretty fair.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Did he look like this?

Jun 17, 2013, 4:37 PM

They're magically delicious or something like that!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Did he look like this?

Jun 17, 2013, 4:40 PM

His golden dome is not shown. ;)

Clemson and Notre Dame traditionally hated each other

Jun 17, 2013, 3:48 PM

Mainly because Dan Devine was a major d1ck, especially when he came to Clemson and demanded the university keep the crowd quiet for him. I remember dad told me when he and Tiger Band came on the field for their pregame show they pretended to play their instruments, but didnt just to make Devine mad. lol

Oh well, I pulled for the Irish in the NC this past year. You'll love Death Valley, great atmosphere.

New guy from ND, rather than

Jun 17, 2013, 4:07 PM

" I looked over the board for 2 days and the fans here seem very hostile. I hope it's the minority speaking here or I have a feeling attending an event at Clemson may not be a good experience." A better approach would have been to mention the Rock and your feelings about it. And, say that you understand why we are upset.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Message Boards are usually 90% negative, and I'm 75% sure

Jun 17, 2013, 4:32 PM

about that. We will be glad to have you here. We are fanatics but we are also Southern ladies and gentlemen (many of us). Welcome to the ACC (at least in part).

Just bring back the piece of the rock you broke and

Jun 17, 2013, 5:39 PM

all is forgiven.

You will love the game day experience

Jun 17, 2013, 8:14 PM

Nicest people and prettiest girls anywhere. Don't pay too much attention to this board, we have more message board bad a$$es than any other fan base.

Take a chance...Asheville is just a ROCK's throw from Orange

Jun 17, 2013, 9:32 PM

Heaven SC...and I know you'll love TigerTown. Hey, I've been to ND twice (in 1979 when Tigers beat ND Team there, and in 2008 to buy RV in Elkhardt)...and both schools have their pluses & differences, but both are rockbeds of college football in their own ways.

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The hostility is only due to recent events

Jun 18, 2013, 1:12 AM

PLEASE do not judge all Clemson fans by what you have seen here recently. The hostility is because recently our beloved Howard's Rock was defaced (think if somebody did something to your Jesus statue, it means that much to us). Of course, when something like this happens the rivalry starts getting heated up since our side is going to blame their side, and their side is going to start bring up other stuff from the past as well. It's all just a bit of a mess.

That being said, most online message boards that cater to 1 team are going to have hostile fans anyway. I feel like ours is really good about NOT having this. We have other fans on this board than Clemson fans, and the only ones we act hostile towards are those who act hostile towards us. Usually these are South Carolina fans and fans of the team we're about to play next (for a while it was LSU, obviously now it's Georgia). Granted, we do have some rival fans that we do respect on here, the problem is that most we cannot simply because they come here for one reason: to troll.

Please do not stereotype all Clemson fans by what you have seen here. Death Valley is a really nice and welcoming place to watch a game. I see other fans tailgating with Clemson fans all of the time (and I'm not just talking FCS and Mid-Majors, I'm talking big ACC opponents). You would love the experience, and we're happy to have you here. As stated above, just be nice to us and we'll be nice to you. Glad to have you, bud. :)

Jun 18, 2013, 7:20 AM

Sorry you got the impression that we are a hostile fanbase. You actually caught us at a bad time...we are all angry about the "Rock" vandalism. In all honesty, we are a friendly fanbase. Walk around everyone tailgating and you will meet more friends than you will know what to do with. We tend to keep our hostility on the field...except for our feathered foe in Columbia. Welcome to Tigertown!

LOL! Typical Notre Dame snob. You say you aren't into

Jun 18, 2013, 7:26 AM

trash talking, then talk trash about our "hostile" board and make the false assumption that your game day experience will not be pleasant. smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

^^somebody needs another cup of coffee this morning

Jun 18, 2013, 8:04 AM

;)

uh oh... fight!***

Jun 18, 2013, 8:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't help it. I'm just a hostile mindless banterer.***

Jun 18, 2013, 8:24 AM

^^^Indeed...

Jun 18, 2013, 8:27 AM

photo warning_banter_merchant_greeting_card-re2468f00257e4a5d899d60a24062fb89_xvuak_8byvr_512_zpsb916315a.jpg

sign's a lil 'loud' for quiet time don't you think?***

Jun 18, 2013, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe so. Next time I'll wait until they let us out of our

Jun 18, 2013, 8:37 AM

cells to go watch cable TV.

i see you're making progress...

Jun 18, 2013, 8:54 AM

hopefully the parole board sees it too.

My only issue is that my attorney isn't, umm....too bright.

Jun 18, 2013, 8:57 AM

Maybe GWP will have finished that criminal law correspondence course by the time my hearing comes up.

if a bright attorney was part of your plan...

Jun 18, 2013, 9:05 AM

i'd suggest pencil next time.

It's a hostile sign, what did you expect?***

Jun 18, 2013, 8:56 AM [ in reply to sign's a lil 'loud' for quiet time don't you think?*** ]

A hostel sign? I expected this...

Jun 18, 2013, 9:00 AM

photo bahaus-hostel-sign_zps0d36d0b9.png

you'll get no argument from me...

Jun 18, 2013, 8:30 AM [ in reply to I can't help it. I'm just a hostile mindless banterer.*** ]

;)

Considering the trend of this David78 initiated part of

Jun 18, 2013, 8:41 AM [ in reply to ^^somebody needs another cup of coffee this morning ]

the thread, I really don't believe I need to add to the banter...other than to say I don't need to add to the banter. How's that for evasion...or deference to TigerNet's derailing crowd? (Thenceforth, note references from the peanut gallery to my age, my morning intake of Metamucil...or my participation in Senior Citizens' Bingo Nights. lol)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am so very sorry to have to tell you this, Bud, but that

Jun 18, 2013, 8:58 AM

was not nearly hostile enough for TigerNet. You will have to do better from now on.

It took David78® a while to reply...first he had to google

Jun 18, 2013, 9:03 AM

"deference" ;)

I know, but it makes no deference to me.***

Jun 18, 2013, 9:17 AM

Your posts are mind bottling.***

Jun 18, 2013, 9:18 AM

^^^says he doesn't need to add to the banter...while

Jun 18, 2013, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Considering the trend of this David78 initiated part of ]

simultaneously adding to the banter.

He's got just a touch of the dingbat. Take him with a

Jun 18, 2013, 9:30 AM

grade of slaw.

thanks for contributing to the hostility***

Jun 18, 2013, 11:14 AM [ in reply to LOL! Typical Notre Dame snob. You say you aren't into ]

Did you see the guy who has a gay hillbilly chained to a

Jun 18, 2013, 11:38 AM

tree posting here earlier this week?

hmmm, was he hunting on a baited field?***

Jun 18, 2013, 11:41 AM

Replies: 81
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic