Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New coot commit a 10 star
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New coot commit a 10 star

Dec 21, 2015, 9:07 PM

LOL I have seen coots posting on fb about their huge commit today, never even heard of the guy.

I thought maybe he is a HUGE get with all the posts, but dude ain't got but a few offers. LOL

Diondre Champagne or something similar.

Coots be cooting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New coot commit a 10 star

Dec 21, 2015, 9:15 PM

They mistook 10 for 2 star. That's about there speed these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2015, 9:23 PM

Yep... Lmao! Spurs up my a$$

http://247sports.com/Player/Diondre-Champaigne-88003

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually a 0 star

Dec 21, 2015, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: New coot commit a 10 star ]

http://sports.yahoo.com/southcarolina/football/recruiting/player-Diondre-Champaigne-187250. Didn't know there was such a thing. I guess I would be a zero star recruit as well.

Re: Actually a 0 star

Dec 21, 2015, 10:31 PM

So if we give the cooters benefit of the doubt, maybe they were saying: "We got 1, 0 star recruit."

nah....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2015, 9:22 PM

Think you forgot the decimal point........more like a 1.0 star.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Dec 21, 2015, 9:32 PM

This guy was offered by Western Carolina, so this is a huge steal for the coots.

Now if they can just get that RB to choose them over North Greenville.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2015, 9:37 PM

I think the only real significance is that he is teammates with a blue-chip recruit. Can't remember who... John Simpson maybe? They're hoping he gets in the other guy's ear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2015, 9:46 PM

Had a coot tell me that feaster would sign with them and not Clemson

Dec 21, 2015, 10:34 PM

They might tell you anything, but it wouldn't be true, if it were positive for them. They are in for a long, long number of seasons coming up. This is going to be fun to watch, and muschump may just go postal before he finally gets fired. If he couldn't win at UF, he has zero chance at usuc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone in this thread

Dec 21, 2015, 10:16 PM

Needs to act like we've been here before. Don't talk negative about a kid who just earned a free college tuition

Who thinks his teammates like reading this drivel? Show some class!!!!!!

I agree

Dec 22, 2015, 1:26 AM

I am all about bashing coots, but not bashing a kid that just got a scholly to a D1 school. Coots or not, every athlete that plays for them, is a better athlete than I ever was*.

*Kickers not included because I would wipe the floor with that little whiney ### kicker they have down there right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone in this thread

Dec 22, 2015, 4:51 AM [ in reply to Everyone in this thread ]

I'm not bashing the kid. I'm bashing the coots who act like he may be their savior.

There is a difference.

Nothing wrong with congratulating the kid, being happy for him but ALSO keeping things in perspective.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2015, 5:15 AM

Man, some of yall just get this self righteous attitude where the coots are concerned. NO ONE bashed the kid, just the idiotic, lame, ignorant coot fan base that get all giggly about getting a committment from a kid no one else offered. Know the difference. Stop trying to make everyone think the way you do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2015, 7:15 AM

Moonshiner may have some coot in him. ;)

4* Edwards coots on us and now this 10* joins him. :(

Dec 21, 2015, 10:40 PM

That's averaging (2) 7* commits a week. Right now the best we can do is two 5* commits a week. I don't see how we can catch up at that rate. I guess we deserve it though - I was one of many in Clemson Nation that was part of the Evil Empire!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant make this stuff up.....

Dec 22, 2015, 5:26 AM

THIS is why we laugh at the coots, stupid comments like the one below.

New Welcome, DC!

Put Edwards and him on opposite sides and see how many teams have CBs who can match both in size AND speed...LOL...

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic