Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Tiger Board(s) drinking game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 814

New Tiger Board(s) drinking game

Jan 22, 2016, 9:31 AM

In an effort to stay warm during the Icepocalypse Winter Storm of Death 2016...

Take a shot whenever:

1. Someone makes a post criticizing one of the best recruiting staffs in the country
2. Every time either D2johnstone or one of her scoks posts something

Good luck staying upright, and have fun!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: New Tiger Board(s) drinking game

Jan 22, 2016, 9:33 AM

I'd be drunk before noon

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the point!***

Jan 22, 2016, 9:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why ain't you drunk now ... you one of those agitators?***

Jan 22, 2016, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: New Tiger Board(s) drinking game ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I generally need a drink to make it through most threads on

Jan 22, 2016, 9:33 AM

here. Your game may be a lesson in moderation.

Jan 22, 2016, 9:36 AM

Someone bring me a bottle to Mary Black.

You're about to be dealing with a different kind of bottle

Jan 22, 2016, 9:40 AM

It's best you don't get those two mixed up.

Tell my mom to get you a bottle

Jan 22, 2016, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: New Tiger Board(s) drinking game ]

she volunteers there

Not fair.. I'm at work and don't have a stash

Jan 22, 2016, 10:26 AM

The gin devil would have taken me immediately otherwise

If you don't have a stash in one of your desk drawers at

Jan 22, 2016, 10:57 AM

work, then you're not cut out for this game anyway

Jan 22, 2016, 10:26 AM

2. Every time either D2johnstone or one of her scoks posts something

RIP in peace anyone playing this game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You must be drunk already.

Jan 22, 2016, 10:38 AM

You spelled all of your words correctly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take out "already" and insert "still" and

Jan 22, 2016, 10:55 AM

you might be onto something

does telling mrs gwp what to do work for you at home?***

Jan 22, 2016, 10:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems to, she usually says "it's fine"

Jan 22, 2016, 11:06 AM

So sounds like she's on board with it

Replies: 14
| visibility 814
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic