Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls

Oct 31, 2016, 2:38 PM

WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls

The tone was set early in Clemson’s Saturday night win over Florida St. when Ryan Carter was flagged for an iffy pass interference penalty. What does he say about all the flags? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls

Oct 31, 2016, 2:44 PM

Scouts will take notice of Wayne's pass pro. He is the best in the nation at it.

Jimbo should take a note from Ryan Carter...***

Oct 31, 2016, 2:50 PM

Re: Jimbo should take a note from Ryan Carter...***

Oct 31, 2016, 3:59 PM

so should a majority of the fsu fans (and chicken fans and louisville fans)
on the social media.

Oct 31, 2016, 6:21 PM

FSU fan here in Cootlumbia works in the ACE hardware that I was in today, she told me that we got lucky and beat them. I told her that all coaches will say that all teams that win the NCG has to have luck on their side as well as talent and a great season. Then I said that we have been lucky a few games this season, and that it's looking like we are learning to make our luck, and hopefully that this is the year we could win it all. She said that if they wasn't going to be in the NCG, she would rather see us in it and win it bc it it pisss these these idiot F-ing coots off, that she hated them as much as we did. I told that it was impossible for her to hate them as much as I do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2016, 9:21 AM

Well, at the end, at least, she got it right. Plenty of calls and no calls both ways that could have been better. We have the benefit of replay, but officials are doing it in real time. Mistakes get made, but I wouldn't say we have gotten more than our fair share of calls that helped us win games. In fact, I think we have gotten hosed more often than not. Oh well, it's just "next play" and don't dwell on it, or it'll hurt you twice. Kudo's to Ryan Carter, for sure. He gets it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls

Oct 31, 2016, 3:31 PM

Is that a facemask grab in that picture? Renfrow's head seems to be turned at an odd angle if it isn't.

Oct 31, 2016, 3:33 PM

he was just trying to see who was on his back...jk

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2016, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls ]

Yes that was a facemask. It was one of three that were not called. The other two on DeShaun

Nov 1, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: WestZone Monday: Carter says players have to move past interference calls ]

It looks like it to me. I don't think Hunter Renfroe likes to contort himself for the fun of it.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope Jimbo grows up to be like Ryan Carter

Oct 31, 2016, 5:27 PM

Talk about a contrast in attitude and maturity. That is a testiment to Carter and those who asked him to come here.

Re: I hope Jimbo grows up to be like Ryan Carter

Nov 1, 2016, 9:25 AM

dumbo won't live that long. He has too far to go to get to the maturity and class of Carter.

On Leggett's TD, Gallman's block on the blitzing DB was

Oct 31, 2016, 5:52 PM

huge.

DW never had to worry.

Interesting pic. Was that face mask called?

Oct 31, 2016, 9:13 PM

What about the 2 I saw when FSU grabbed DW4's facemask? Were those called?

Re: Interesting pic. Was that face mask called?

Nov 1, 2016, 9:29 AM

Now, there you go bringing up stuff the fsu fans don't care about. By the way, you are correct. I do think I remember one play where we didn't get called when we had incidental face mask contact. Need to mark that down, as we seldom get a break on those type calls.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic