»
Topic: New Story: Watson on road test at Louisville: "I think I am ready for the moment"
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 15, 2015 10:58 AM by: allorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

New Story: Watson on road test at Louisville: "I think I am ready for the moment"

Posted: Sep 14, 2015 6:33 PM

Watson on road test at Louisville: "I think I am ready for the moment"

On Thursday night, the eyes of the nation will be on Clemson and Louisville as the Tigers head to Kentucky to take on the Cardinals in a nationally-televised matchup. Those same eyes will also get a good look at sophomore quarterback Deshaun Watson, who will be making just his second career start on the road. Full Story »

Watson is a wordsmith.

[3]
Posted: Sep 14, 2015 6:36 PM

Knows exactly what to say and how to come off as confident without being cocky.

He is a perfect candidate to represent Clemson off and on the field.

2019 student level member

Totally agree

Posted: Sep 14, 2015 7:19 PM

What an awesome representative and outstanding person to represent Clemson. Truly gifted young man in so many ways.

Re: Watson is a wordsmith.

Posted: Sep 15, 2015 10:58 AM

I wish that DW would have answered the question about if he was ready for his first road test by saying, I beat a team of yard birds on one leg, so playing some birds on two legs seem about fare. But that would have sounded kind of cocky I guess!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Show Time is Deshauns Time!!

Posted: Sep 14, 2015 7:36 PM

Deshaun is like a Champion, he lives for the moment to show what he has worked his whole life to do. His mom fault that cancer and beat it, she never faltered. Deshaun has been a blue collar worker and is now showing the world just how special he is when the pressure is on. His mom fault for her life, Deshaun said in that interview if she could fight hard for her life that he could make her proud by working at his craft.

The kid has become the man behind center and the college football world is about to find out we landed a perfect diamond that can cut glass. Deshaun is going to rise to the top because when battle gets tough the tough get going. I think we all are going to be so spoiled by Deshaun and "IT" is about to happen.

Go Tigers!!

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

Re: Show Time is Deshauns Time!!

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2015 9:13 PM

Fought not fault

Re: New Story: Watson on road test at Louisville: "I think I am ready for the moment"

Posted: Sep 14, 2015 8:12 PM

:)

Re: New Story: Watson on road test at Louisville: "I think I am ready for the moment"

Posted: Sep 14, 2015 9:06 PM

He'll be fine.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 3 tickets in Sec UF row G asking 1500 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2555 people have read this post