Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tuesday afternoon nuggets: Feaster weighs in, Muse and Simmons show their speed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

New Story: Tuesday afternoon nuggets: Feaster weighs in, Muse and Simmons show their speed

Jul 18, 2017, 1:11 PM

Tuesday afternoon nuggets: Feaster weighs in, Muse and Simmons show their speed

Clemson’s coaches made their way to The Reserve Tuesday morning for head coach Dabo Swinney’s media golf outing, and we have plenty of nuggets to pass along.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if that doesn't get you worked up, i don't know what will!***

Jul 18, 2017, 1:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if that doesn't get you worked up, i don't know what will!***

Jul 18, 2017, 1:31 PM

I have loved BV since he signed on the dotted line. I knew he was going to be great at Clemson by the way the Oklahoma fan base was saying they was glad he was gone. When people lose something they loved, they try and play it down so other won't know how bad they are hurt by the loss, and the Okla fan base was more than butt hurt when BV came south, and you could tell they were lying to them selves about BV leaving!!! There were some of them that talked about what a serious loss BV was for them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2017, 1:44 PM

The man knows he has the players but he is going to make them earn it. He is right to downplay their abilities when they haven't proven anything on the field. With his motivation they will prove it on the field but not just because they're good. It's because they are coached by the best. If they're willing to learn and give 100% they will be the best. BV will demand it and draw it out of them. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2017, 2:34 PM

Only 100%?

"If you're not going to give me 110%, keep your filthy hands off my rock!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good one***

Jul 18, 2017, 2:48 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if that doesn't get you worked up, i don't know what will!******

Jul 18, 2017, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Re: if that doesn't get you worked up, i don't know what will!*** ]

Jul 18, 2017, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: if that doesn't get you worked up, i don't know what will!*** ]

I do not know if Oklahoma fans missed him but Bob Stoops did!
If Oklahoma D had played against OState the way we did last year they would have been in the playoff instead of OState.

Re: New Story: Tuesday afternoon nuggets: Feaster weighs in, Muse and Simmons show their speed

Jul 18, 2017, 1:45 PM

I love Venables attitude and it's pretty sick to hear you've got a depth problem on your defensive line when people are saying it's the best in CFB.

Re: New Story: Tuesday afternoon nuggets: Feaster weighs in, Muse and Simmons show their speed

Jul 18, 2017, 3:40 PM

BV is just being totally forthright is differentiating depth on the Dline from national opinion of talent at Clemson. Second and third string talent is strong but lacks experience. That'll come with snaps in the first several games. We hope for no injuries to our first string, but if it happens our Dline effectiveness will be hampered.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are few things in life I look forward to more

Jul 18, 2017, 1:47 PM

than seeing davidhood's nuggets.

Whale done!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: There are few things in life I look forward to more

Jul 18, 2017, 3:23 PM

Nikki's not gonna like that one bit! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are few things in life I look forward to more

Jul 18, 2017, 4:26 PM [ in reply to There are few things in life I look forward to more ]

He brings the tid bits too!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2017, 1:53 PM

Well, Mr. Davis- Bye. Signed BV. BV seems a little miffed that LD transferred.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2017, 2:00 PM

What a order of "NUGGETS" ! I wish I could watch all the practices leading up to 1st game kickoff. Going to be one heck of a Pre Season Camp figuring out who is going to be starting. GO TIGERS!!!

3 takeaways -

Jul 18, 2017, 2:08 PM

BV won't miss mr. davis, but is still scratching his head about Pagano (as are we all).

Feaster at 220 lbs. Holy moly. 1 request - please learn how to pick up a blitzing linebacker, please, please, please.

When Tre Lamar committed he took a picture with his dad. I posted then that it looked like his dad could play for us! Tre clearly had some growing room and ... wow. I am so excited to see what he does this year.

https://twitter.com/tlamar57/status/622219570485592064/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shakinthesouthland.com%2F2015%2F7%2F18%2F8998211%2Ftre-lamar-commits-to-clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: 3 takeaways -

Jul 18, 2017, 5:15 PM

I sure remember this picture, His dad is a flat out hunk! Wonder if he played college ball somewhere? Also, in the 2nd picture, who is the healthy guy on the far right? At 1st I thought it was coach Bates but I don't think he was on staff then. Anyone know?

Re: 3 takeaways -

Jul 18, 2017, 5:55 PM [ in reply to 3 takeaways - ]

At 250, do yoosee him playing any at the speed DE? I can see him at DE against GT backed up by Joseph and our stable of fast LBs.

If we have two Safeties over 225 who run under 4.4

Jul 18, 2017, 2:46 PM

then we have the first football team EVER(NCAA or NFL)that has had that.

Sorry, they may be fast..but we don't have sub 4.4 Safeties.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

You can generally just take these silly hand time 40s in the

Jul 18, 2017, 2:56 PM

4.2s and 4.3s and add about .15 to them. They are probably in the 4.45 to 4.5 range.

Re: You can generally just take these silly hand time 40s in the

Jul 18, 2017, 3:29 PM

While true, it's not an apple to apples comparison when you read about hand times coming from other teams. Everyone hand times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we have two Safeties over 225 who run under 4.4

Jul 18, 2017, 3:30 PM [ in reply to If we have two Safeties over 225 who run under 4.4 ]

And think, we have a RB was weighs at 220 who runs .1 - .15 faster.

Said differently, Feaster at 220 is awesome news!!

Tre Lamar is a HOSS. Can't wait to see him

Jul 18, 2017, 2:50 PM

blasting rb's this fall!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic