Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers upend Pack in back-and-forth affair
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,373

New Story: Tigers upend Pack in back-and-forth affair

Jan 28, 2015, 11:30 PM

Tigers upend Pack in back-and-forth affair

Clemson jumped out to a 23-point first half lead, saw that lead trimmed to just three in the second half but held on for a tough 68-57 win in Raleigh Wednesday night. Photo by Rob Kinnan / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers upend Pack in back-and-forth affair

Jan 28, 2015, 11:44 PM

Great win Tigers!!! I live in the Triangle so I got to see it live. The Tigers have improved leaps and bounds since the last game I saw live vs High Point down at Clemson. Go Tigers!!!

Jan 28, 2015, 11:52 PM

Thanks for supporting in person. I bet it was fun to be there!

Jan 29, 2015, 12:04 AM

Coach B called some key time-outs, especially in the 2nd half. Great effort by a grind it out team. Go Tigers! Love you guys!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2015, 12:10 AM

When you're sick this helps to make you feel better. Go Tigers!!!!! Keep up the good work...believe in yourselves and each other. I know you can do...I believe in you guys.

no respect by local TV media in Winston-Salem/GRB/High Point

Jan 29, 2015, 6:08 AM

The news Channels will show Wake lose to FSU and DuKe lose to ND, but barely mention NC Stats loss to Clemson no highlights and the local announcers last night on TV talk as if it's impossible for Clemson to beat a NC team. I can't wait until we are beating them all including the Wine and cheese crowd at UNC.

The bad thing, they do the same thing to us in all sports here. It's as if we aren't apart of the ACC. They do show every other team. They are so jealous....lol the thing is us local Tiger fans stick together and I see our flags everywhere here. Love to see local Wake games, more Clemson football fans than awake fans...lol with the money spent, looks like we would get some coverage.

Go Tigers!!

Go Tigers,,,,!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: no respect by local TV media in Winston-Salem/GRB/High Point

Jan 29, 2015, 6:59 AM

Try living in cootlumbia when talking about anorexia reporting on Clemson with any win, against any team. But let us lose to any team, and it will be shown time after time after time and again. And these MFs here are very proud of their public biases against Clemson. And its a must be thing, with the brightest happy face as you'll ever see on these sub human S O Bs. A foreign country that we were in a war with would get more positive press coverage here than instate Clemson will ever receive....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2015, 6:23 AM

Great road win. First half was as good as I've seen us play against ACC team in a while

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2015, 7:01 AM

H ell yea! How bout our Tigers.
Showing a lot of grit! Smoking the naysayers again this year.
Beat Boston College!

Jan 29, 2015, 7:50 AM

Great W!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2015, 9:19 AM

Great win on the road Tigers. Good review of the game David. I need some help with your description of "a drive-and-take by Donte Grantham" though.

What does that phrase mean or is that a mistake by auto-correct? Possibly mean a "drive and dunk"?
Thanks for the help.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2015, 9:36 AM

NC State lead early at 4-2 and didn't lead the rest of the game. So not sure how this was a back and forth affair. Regardless, great game.

Jan 29, 2015, 2:50 PM

6/2 wasn't it!!! apples and oranges you know:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats, Tigers!***

Jan 29, 2015, 12:27 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,373
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic