Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers get offensive in 34-17 victory over Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers get offensive in 34-17 victory over Boston College

Oct 17, 2015, 10:32 PM

Tigers get offensive in 34-17 victory over Boston College

Billed as a defensive effort, Saturday’s Homecoming contest against Boston College had plenty of big moments for both defenses but it was a big day from Deshaun Watson and Artavis Scott that stole the show. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watson is no more...

Oct 17, 2015, 10:46 PM

... or less than a cool individual. Throws 2 picks and each time puts it behind him instantly then gets back after it next time. That the way to play with confidence. It was a little bit strange and difficult win but still a good game. There's room to get a lot better. There is no doubt which team has the best defense and the Tigers proved it period. Celebrate the win tonight and tomorrow all focus on Miami.

Re: Watson is no more...

Oct 17, 2015, 11:09 PM

Yup, DW4 stood in there and took care of business. Kudos to him once again!

Re: New Story: Tigers get offensive in 34-17 victory over Boston College

Oct 18, 2015, 1:04 AM

Hummm. "over Boston College Saturday afternoon". 7:07 to 10:21 is in the afternoon? Maybe the show The Tigers put on vaulted us into a different time zone. It's catching though. The stat sheet says that Mike Williams played. Don't think so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

to quote another T-netter...it's not NOT right***

Oct 18, 2015, 1:08 AM

Oct 18, 2015, 2:59 AM

First off, I am proud of what the team has done to this point. Getting to 6-0 is not easy, I don't care who you play it's always tough to win games. I feel like this season can be very special. I'm not trying to get ahead of what's most important right now which is of course Miami, but one thing does worry me in the long run this season. Offensively, I don't think our coaching staff is doing a good enough job when it comes to self scouting. Breaking tendencies is a vital part of having success. It may not matter as much when you're the more talented team, and the overall skill sets are simply too much for the opponents to handle for 60 minutes. What worries me is what may happen if we face a very talented team with a very savvy coaching staff. I'm just a fan, and I can see right through our offense. Based on the formation, down and distance, and time in the game I almost always know what is coming from our offense. Because we run the same handful of plays 80% of the time. This scares me because if I know what's coming most of the time then a great defensive coordinator or coaching staff will be salivating while watching our film. In fact, they all do but luckily for us we usually have the most talented players on the field. I'm not trying to be a downer, this is just my opinion. I get frustrated by the lack of creativity. With the type of talent we have I feel we are under utilizing some outstanding resources. Feel free to disagree, I know a lot of you will and that's ok. I'm only pointing out what i've seen. I love Clemson and want us to be the best, but to do that I think we need to self evaluate our decision making on offense. If not, we may be sorry we didn't do so when January comes around. #GoTigers #BeatMiami

Oct 18, 2015, 1:21 PM

So proud of our guys...they took everything in stride and came out victorious. Good defense...you guys did good and I'm so proud of the whole team...Miami seems to be improved so we need to bring it and execute and believe in each other. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic