Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The Latest from Miami - players and coaches speak out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: The Latest from Miami - players and coaches speak out

Oct 24, 2015, 8:01 PM

The Latest from Miami - players and coaches speak out

Quotes from Clemson’s players and coaches and Miami head coach Al Golden following the Tigers’ 58-0 win over Miami Saturday afternoon in Sun Life Stadium. Photo by Steve Mitchell / USATODAY
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The Latest from Miami - players and coaches speak out

Oct 24, 2015, 8:26 PM

That is a statement win they came with their A game. And got destroyed. We knocked they're QB out of the game rushing two. Really? Two guys. And all we read or hear about is how bad Miami got beat. They are still disrespecting us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2015, 9:41 PM

Like Golden said, they got their A$SES beat up and down and from side to side of the field. And that kind of beating can beat a team a couple of times if they aren't careful about how they go through practice next week. Those guys quit after their first series in the second half. They let our 3d string score on them twice, and our 3d string kept them out of the end zone. It was ugly!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear Jeff Scott praise Peake...

Oct 24, 2015, 9:52 PM

For that block that sprung DW for long run. I noticed same thing. Peake is a great blocker.

I think they were playing as hard as they could

Oct 24, 2015, 10:30 PM

This was the first game we ran the hurry up the whole game. They were winded from running and running their mouth. The message sent is don't make Clemson mad. You know FSU will come in running their mouth. This isn't the team they killed at Death Valley in the skrong game.

We are going to wipe them away in the Valley. This team keeps growing and getting better!

Scott said last week if they put it together they would be sick! They were SICK today!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 25, 2015, 1:28 PM

So glad these guys seems to be grounded and realizing that each game has it own day and playing every week like you want it. "ALL IN" and I am On your Team...Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!! One Game at a time....NC State!!!!!!!! Go get "em"

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic