Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Talking season ends: Football is back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Talking season ends: Football is back

Aug 1, 2016, 8:16 AM

Talking season ends: Football is back

At some point this afternoon Clemson’s coaches and players will gather in the large weight room underneath Death Valley and go through an annual rite that signals the beginning of fall camp…the weigh-in.That means one thing, practice starts shortly and football is back.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Talking season ends: Football is back

Aug 1, 2016, 8:22 AM

:) :) :) :) :)

Yep... definitely a 5-er.... +1.***

Aug 1, 2016, 8:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2016, 8:25 AM

It's provocative... It gets the people going!

I can't wait to find out how awesome the rookies are

Aug 1, 2016, 8:59 AM

....and find out how improved the redshirt freshmen are along with the guys whose lights are shining bright for the first time. Hopefully Big Dex doesn't hurt anyone. We might should put him in a cage until the season starts. He's going to be a wild Tiger!!

I can't wait to hear about Improvements for Dion and Ray Ray, how good Powell and Renfrow look, how RB's Feaster and Dye look like starters(great backups), how well our secondary looks, how the battle for DE's is going and how great our rookie LB's and CB's fit into the fight for a position.

Will we look like the best team in the ACC or will Jimbo take his number 1 recruiting to the bank. I personally will take Deshaun and any team.... Lol. I'll take Dabo and his crew over Jimbo and his anyway even if on paper we must fill in the imaginary gap.

Can you imagine Deshaun being a better passing and running QB? It's going to be a great year to win a National Championship!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Guessing Big Dex at 340 will be 2X Marcus Edmond at 170***

Aug 1, 2016, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2016, 9:11 AM

Tigers have won 3 in row against SC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2016, 12:35 PM

Nope. Lost in 2013 to SC. Wish it were 3 but as it stands today only 2 in a row.

Dabo!!

Aug 1, 2016, 9:14 AM

Has he added any good weight or bulked up at all??

It's important! ??

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This last month is going to go by so slow!

Aug 1, 2016, 9:26 AM

I cant wait to see this team take the field in the Plains Sept 3! It is literally a dream team, one that if you could trade anyone on this team for someone on another team i would not touch it! This is the best possible team you could ask for. Its going to be an amazing season and we all need to just soak it in because we wont see another team like this for a long time! Go Tigers!

Re: WOOOO!!! SPOT THE DANG BALL!!!!

Aug 1, 2016, 9:36 AM

I'm ready!

Re: Most important game is:

Aug 1, 2016, 12:15 PM

Everyone single one. Don't take one practice off, not one play off. Take no mercy on any team. I hear the talk that the defense will regress but I don't believe that will happen. The bar has been set, the foundation has been laid. I'm sure no one wants to be the reason they didn't give their all. I believe notice will be given right out of the gate and this team will finish with no regrets. No talking, just prove. Bring it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic