Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney surprises fans at Saturday's tailgates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney surprises fans at Saturday's tailgates

Oct 4, 2016, 4:49 PM

Swinney surprises fans at Saturday's tailgates

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney surprised more than one person last Saturday when he made a surprise visit to several fans’ tailgates. Why did he stop and what did he do while tailgating? (Photo courtesy of Dean Cox) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love our guy. Would not trade him for anyone.***

Oct 4, 2016, 4:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

"cough" Saban "cough"

Oct 4, 2016, 4:53 PM

I keed I keed ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Love our guy. Would not trade him for anyone.***

Oct 4, 2016, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Love our guy. Would not trade him for anyone.*** ]

Best coach in the country, any sport. Kids want to to play for him, he will bust their rear ends if they screw up but still loves them, and kids play their hearts out. A man of God and proud to say it. Would send my boy to his program without any hesitation.

Oct 5, 2016, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Love our guy. Would not trade him for anyone.*** ]

You gotta love that guy. I thought the world of Danny Ford and now there is another great one on campus. I am not a graduate but one darn thing I love the school and what it represents. There are first class leaders in the class rooms and in the athletic areas. Leaders like Coach Swinney are like an old car just have to look at him and think how fortunate we are to have him and I can tell. you. He is not trading material. Go Tigers

Oct 5, 2016, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Love our guy. Would not trade him for anyone.*** ]

You gotta love that guy. I thought the world of Danny Ford and now there is another great one on campus. I am not a graduate but one darn thing I love the school and what it represents. There are first class leaders in the class rooms and in the athletic areas. Leaders like Coach Swinney are like an old car just have to look at him and think how fortunate we are to have him and I can tell. you. He is not trading material. Go Tigers

A man of the people.

Oct 4, 2016, 4:57 PM

Dang I love this guy!!!

Much like another hero - ARNIE!!!***

Oct 5, 2016, 11:13 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it. I'll never forget when I was a kid tailgating

Oct 4, 2016, 4:59 PM

by The Hill and The Tiger was riding a moped. He stopped and motioned me onto it and rode me around the stadium throwing out pins and tiger rags. That kind of thing sticks with you. Makes you bleed orange. Unreal. Thanks Coach Dabo. Thank you Clemson Nation for being awesome.

GO TIGERS!

Re: Love it. I'll never forget when I was a kid tailgating

Oct 4, 2016, 5:27 PM

Young man,i envy you.You have a lot more Tiger games to see than i have and
i hope you enjoy them all.When i was a kid,John Heisman was the coach.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that my friends is why we have the best coach in the country!

Oct 4, 2016, 5:00 PM

Could you imagine how cool that wouldve been for those people!? What an awesome guy. No other coach would do that except maybe one that is new trying to work his way in to a program but definitely not one that is already settled in. Proud to be a Tiger! Go Tigers! !!

Re: And that my friends is why we have the best coach in the country!

Oct 4, 2016, 5:26 PM

Where are all of those guys who were calling Dabo a cheerleader a few years ago?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And that my friends is why we have the best coach in the country!

Oct 5, 2016, 12:25 AM

They are probably wishing they had Dabo at that dump in cootersville, and are now wondering why they couldn't ever land a coach like Dabo. That same coach that they laughed at calling him a cheerleader, a joke, and every derogatory name they could possibly think of. That Cheerleader has taken Clemson to heights that they only dream of Spurrier taking them to. I find it far beyond comical remembering saying, telling those coots to be careful of how they were taunting and bragging about their little bit success with Spursucks, and bc he was already so old, he would be gone and left them high and dry with nothing but empty unfulfilled dreams. They would laugh at us bc Dabo had never been a HC and that Dabo would never beat sspusucks again. They were saying that when Spurrier left, that he would have their (usuc) cup boards so full of SEC talent, that they could get any of the top coaches in the country to come to usuc and continue Spursucks success, but oh how that dream ended in an absolute nightmare for usuc. With all of their elite SEC talent that Spursucks left their cup boards filled with. Those best Head Coaches in the country that was suppose to beat their doors down begging for a chance to take over their elite program after Spursuck left, they were repeatedly one after another turning down that program that Spursucks wrecked and walked away from in a total shambles. I have numerous times LMAO after Spursucks decided to leave the usuc program exactly the very way he found them, in total chaos with winning a couple of games every two years with Rusty Boltz or was it spitting Lou!!! Those same people that were looking in dictionaries trying to find names to call Dabo, are now embarrassed bc their admin decided to leave their door open for those best Head Coaches in the country to walk in and interview for the Job with the cup boards full of elite talent. The only coach that showed up for their elite job was Boom coach Muschamp. After he was fired bc he couldn't win at Florida, he had to crawl into usucs door and literally beg for the job, and he is now 2-3 with maybe with a little luck can win one more game for the season!!! I don't think that those people have the heart to listen to Dabo cheer his team to another undefeated season!!! Maybe they should hire a cheerleader coach, bc it sure as h&ll worked out great for us, the Clemson Tigers!!! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

welcome to Clemson baby!! No place

Oct 4, 2016, 5:01 PM

On earth like it. Dabo you are da man

#3 LIVES!!!***

Oct 4, 2016, 5:16 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Swinney surprises fans at Saturday's tailgates

Oct 4, 2016, 5:38 PM

I've tailgated at almost every Clemson game for going on 15 years and Saturday was the most fun I have had just tailgating and not counting the game. Fun being with family and friends, grilling, drinking, and watching the other games. And, then, the game. Wow. Just wow. My ears were still ringing from all the noise when I went to bed about 3 am. Will be a long time before we have that experience again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2016, 6:19 PM

Dabo cares about ALL of Clemson, not just football. For him to take time and have fun with some fans is really special. What a special coach and man he is. He's the best!

Oct 4, 2016, 6:21 PM

I'm down to pay 25% more per ticket to pay our coaches Alabama $

just like back in the 80's

Oct 4, 2016, 6:53 PM
Dabo.jpg(27.8 K)
Jane Robelot.jpg(104.3 K)
Russ Cassell.jpg(70.1 K)

when Russ Cassell and Jane Robelot, would ride around in a golf cart visiting all the tail-gaters !!!!_________ things are getting good again """REAL GOOD"" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he was hungry

Oct 4, 2016, 9:09 PM

There's a lot of good food at those tailgates.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic