Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

Oct 4, 2017, 7:46 PM

Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

The end of Tuesday’s practice turned into a life lesson for head coach Dabo Swinney and the Clemson football team, saying that a normal Tuesday night wound up as a teaching moment for everyone involved. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

Oct 4, 2017, 7:58 PM

Amazing real life saga that lasted hours. God's plan for our lives knows no bounds and can impact our upbringing in an instant.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers are with them all.

Oct 4, 2017, 9:41 PM

Our Clemson family is strong.

I Love being a part of it. More and more daily.

amazing! #tiger family proud***

Oct 4, 2017, 9:45 PM

Re: New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

Oct 4, 2017, 9:46 PM

You are so right Eagle3. Been in and out of hospitals all summer and spent the whole day here at the hospital with my wife this time. She had a stroke today. Our health prohibits us from getting to any of the games anymore so you better enjoy it as Dabo says because you just don’t know what our creator has in store.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2017, 9:53 PM

Wife and and I pray for you and your precious loved ones.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 7:39 AM

If you have not listened to 105.5 the Roar's William Qualkinbush talk about this accident, please do yourself a favor and listen. This was his cousin that was in the accident.
http://wccpfm.com/out-of-bounds/

Thanks for sharing.***

Oct 5, 2017, 8:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 5, 2017, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective ]

Do you know approximately where in the show he talked about it?

I am glad the kid got help quickly and I hope he will be

Oct 5, 2017, 7:44 AM

alright but I bet you a nickel this kid was on his cell phone, texting, or being distractive while driving. I see it ALL the time now. Since the invention of the cell phone drivers are just plan stupid now while operating a motor vehicle...just saying

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic