»
Topic: New Story: Mike Williams on Chargers' pick: "This is something I've dreamed of"
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 28, 2017 12:02 PM by: IPTAY FAMILY
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

New Story: Mike Williams on Chargers' pick: "This is something I've dreamed of"

[2]
Posted: Apr 27, 2017 10:48 PM

Mike Williams on Chargers' pick: "This is something I've dreamed of"

Former Clemson wide receiver Mike Williams held a secret workout with the Los Angeles Chargers in Clemson late last week, and the Chargers must have liked what they saw. With the seventh overall pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Chargers selected Williams, giving quarterback Philip Rivers another dynamic weapon. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Mike Williams on Chargers' pick: "This is something I've dreamed of"

[2]
Posted: Apr 28, 2017 2:40 AM

We're going to miss you Mike! You came All-in and gave your all everyday as if you were playing for your Lord.

Love you brother and I will be a Mike Willams fan forever, as you are forever a legendary Tiger!!! ????????????????

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Congrats, Mike! Proud of you!***

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 7:32 AM

GO TIGERS!!

2020 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Congratulations Mike!***

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 7:33 AM

Re: New Story: Mike Williams on Chargers' pick: "This is something I've dreamed of"

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 9:19 AM

I was hoping he would get paired with Sammy on my Buffalo Bills, but when he was gone before their pick came up. I think that's why the Bills traded out of their pick.

Happy for Mike to have a QB like Phillip Rivers getting him the ball.

Titans will regret not taking him for their offense.

Go Tigers!

1st pick ever for the Los Angeles Chargers***

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 12:02 PM

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: 2 tickets and 1 parking pass for sale vs Virginia. Seats will be in Section TDQ, Row Z, Seats 23 & 2...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1312 people have read this post