Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Leggett says freshmen have to experience the rivalry to understand it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,049

New Story: Leggett says freshmen have to experience the rivalry to understand it

Nov 25, 2015, 11:29 PM

Leggett says freshmen have to experience the rivalry to understand it

Clemson junior tight end Jordan Leggett said the team’s young players have to experience the Tigers’ rivalry with South Carolina to understand it. There’s no way to do it justice just by talking about it. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Leggett says freshmen have to experience the rivalry to understand it

Nov 25, 2015, 11:36 PM

I like this kid. He stops after the games and talks. Always has that big smile on his face.

Re: New Story: Leggett says freshmen have to experience the rivalry to understand it

Nov 26, 2015, 12:20 AM

Leggett, this isn't just the instate kid's rivalry...this is anyone who dons the orange rivalry. Now, make them witness some orange in the endzone by scoring some TDs.

Nov 26, 2015, 8:39 AM

Yes, when I read that I started thinking, don't think those coots just hate the instate guys. They hate him just as much bc he puts that Clemson uniform on just as the instate guys do. If you wear anything orange in the state, you are a tater.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2015, 12:59 AM

Leggett, we are really going to need all of the players 100 percent. I want to see you in the end zone. Go Tigers I think I will see you guys prepared. Just because they have had a bad year they will come out swinging. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2015, 1:02 AM

"Clemson is followed in the College Football Playoff rankings this week by Alabama, Oklahoma and Iowa."

Clemson is followed by... Everybody. Sounds great, doesn't it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 26, 2015, 7:39 AM

When I was an undergrad, the upper classes taught you well. Ever have to jump up and down with a hotdog in your mouth screaming #### a doodle do #### a doodle do Carolina Gamecocks the hell with you. You learn fast. Stayed with me for life. Dead chicken hanging in my shop every day. Go Tigers.

Nov 26, 2015, 8:53 AM

Leggett is legit!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Leggett explained how classless lamecock fans are.

Nov 26, 2015, 12:56 PM

They don't deserve to have success in football. I hope my tigers roll their team up. They are pathetic.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,049
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic