Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Junkyard Dog rides again: Ben Boulware creates "Richard Simmons on steroids" workout
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: Junkyard Dog rides again: Ben Boulware creates "Richard Simmons on steroids" workout

Apr 7, 2018, 1:23 PM

Junkyard Dog rides again: Ben Boulware creates "Richard Simmons on steroids" workout

If you’re thinking about getting in shape, or better shape, who better to motivate you than the team leader off of a National Championship? A player whose blood and guts performances inspired thousands, one who learned from the best motivators around in Dabo Swinney and Brent Venables? Why not let Ben Boulware help you out?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Junkyard Dog rides again: Ben Boulware creates "Richard Simmons on steroids" workout

Apr 7, 2018, 3:19 PM

Sounds like fun. Much success! GoooooooooTigers!

Awesome Opportunity

Apr 7, 2018, 6:03 PM

If only I were 8 hours closer, I’d be one of the first to sign up for a membership. As an IPTAY Rep. for the Northeast living in PA, I’m proud of Ben and his outlook on a career that he is excited about. He also speaks the truth about the NFL. Thank you Ben for your passionate play for the Tigers and your will to win...on and off the field.

Re: New Story: Junkyard Dog rides again: Ben Boulware creates "Richard Simmons on steroids" workout

Apr 7, 2018, 6:06 PM

Ben's always been known for inspiring his teammates to give their all so I bet this is the perfect fit for him!

Apr 7, 2018, 6:15 PM

good luck to a great guy.

I always figure

Apr 7, 2018, 6:50 PM

Ben would be coaching football when his playing days were over. Wish him the best though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bike ride

Apr 7, 2018, 7:32 PM

Really? 25 miles in 48 minutes. That is 31.25 mph. Ben is ready for the Tour de France.
Hope his new venture is successful.

Frist 2 times on a road bike and avg 21 mph and 31 mph, BULL

Apr 9, 2018, 9:26 AM

unless they are going down hill the entire time. They need to get a new fitness tracker because the one they are using is broken.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Richard Simmons could take a pound of steroids every day

Apr 7, 2018, 7:51 PM

for a year and wouldn't even look like a tranny version of Ben.

neat, but what exactly did they patent?***

Apr 7, 2018, 8:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: neat, but what exactly did they patent?***

Apr 8, 2018, 6:38 PM

Kind of wondering that myself. Usually takes months to file ( at least that's my understanding). If they have something to protect, hope they got a patent lawyer. Anyway, good luck to a great Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

FREE advertising on steroids! News, yes. But good for busine

Apr 8, 2018, 6:58 AM

!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic