»
Topic: New Story: Joyner recaps undefeated season, keeping up with Deshaun Watson
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 15, 2015 9:26 AM by: TooterTownTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

New Story: Joyner recaps undefeated season, keeping up with Deshaun Watson

[2]
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 11:35 AM

Joyner recaps undefeated season, keeping up with Deshaun Watson

Deshaun Watson and Cam Newton of the Carolina Panthers have led their teams to undefeated season and are inspiring one of Clemson's top 2018 recruits along the way. Full Story »

Proud Fort Dorchester Patriots alum here!

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 11:55 AM

I hope we get him AND John Simpson. I was able to watch one of the playoff games over Thanksgiving while I was home. They're the real deal. Hopefully he doesn't get mixed up with the "we're trying to rebuild at Carolina and you're the best fit" garbage because while that may be true, Carolina will never have the coaching staff, amenities, exposure, class, next-level capabilities as Clemson.

Go Tigers! Congrats Patriots!

Joyner is a STRONG Clemson lean

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 12:00 PM

Still early and anything could happen but I expect to see him wearing orange in a couple years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Clemson connection

[1]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 2:20 AM

the QB Coach at Fort Dorchester is a Clemson FB Alum. Ryan Charpia, his brother, Rusty also played fb for the Tigers and baseball, I think Ryan was listed as WR but played primarily on special teams.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: New Story: Joyner recaps undefeated season, keeping up with Deshaun Watson

[1]
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 4:04 PM

This guy is a must. I don't think Clemson needs any other qb in the 2018 class. Super excited about this guy.

null

Better commit now while the spot is still open.***

[2]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 9:26 AM

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2314 people have read this post