Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Huggins ready to put his recruitment on the fast track
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Huggins ready to put his recruitment on the fast track

Oct 15, 2014, 12:18 PM

Huggins ready to put his recruitment on the fast track

Albert Huggins has taken an unusual path through the recruiting process but says he is now a go for his first official visit. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We really really need him...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:34 PM

I hope all the visits are just for fun and his heart is in Clemson. I know all the 247 predictions have him coming to Clemson, and that he has spoke highly of Clemson, but he has remained firm that there are no leaders and that he will take all his visits. I don't blame him though for taking all of his officials - paid for red carpet treatment at big time programs, but I really hope we land him.

Re: We really really need him...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:40 PM

Early enroll at a place where he would have a chane to contribute right away. I hope he chooses us too. Would be a great DL and OL class. Stuff champions are made of.

Look out for Georgia.

Oct 15, 2014, 12:42 PM [ in reply to We really really need him... ]

just a gut feeling. He seems a bit of a contrarian. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well there is something wrong with that if it leads him

Oct 15, 2014, 12:44 PM

to choose Georgia over us... ;)

Re: Well there is something wrong with that if it leads him

Oct 16, 2014, 7:06 PM

Yes, we lose.

He considered himself a UGA fan when he was younger

Oct 15, 2014, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Look out for Georgia. ]

but I think our staff has a relationship with him that will be really hard to shake. Sounds to me like Clemson leads but he wants to make sure he sees what everyone else has to offer before he seals the deal.

Re: We really really need him...

Oct 16, 2014, 7:05 PM [ in reply to We really really need him... ]

Man, I hope we get him, but just don't have a good feeling about it.

I just hope - if he doesn't pick us, that he doesn't...

Oct 15, 2014, 12:45 PM

pick the gaycocks. Take his talent out of state if he's not going to go with us.

Plus, sc's team as a whole (but especially their D) is on the definitive downswing.

^^^^^ YES!

Oct 15, 2014, 12:48 PM

But let's hope he isn't taking his talents out of state, and is taking them to the upstate!

He eliminated them from contention a while ago***

Oct 15, 2014, 3:49 PM [ in reply to I just hope - if he doesn't pick us, that he doesn't... ]

Yes, smart guy to visit others since knows Clemson well.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:29 PM

Good Luck young man & know we'd love to have you @ home @ Clemson playing some wild, fun, winning ball in DV! GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Huggins ready to put his recruitment on the fast track

Oct 15, 2014, 3:56 PM

That didn't read positive for me. I don't think he could chose a better place than Clemson but I fear he's going elsewhere.

I did the same thing when I was in high school

Oct 15, 2014, 4:23 PM

I never took a tour at Clemson until very late in the process (I was actually already accepted) because I had been here so many times. I went and looked at several other schools because I had never been there, and they just confirmed my initial belief that Clemson was the place for me.

Oct 15, 2014, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Huggins ready to put his recruitment on the fast track ]

His recruitment brings back memories of Montravius Adams. Everybody said he was in the bag for us and he went elsewhere in the end. Hope this one ends better for us because we need him big time!!!!

Can't blame the kid...

Oct 15, 2014, 6:27 PM

If I had an invite for an all-expenses-paid, lay-out-the-red-carpet weekend at some major schools I'd go in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will reinforce what he loves about Clemson, and I'm really not too worried that he wants to take his officials elsewhere. I don't care where you go, you will not find a finer institution than Clemson University. I've got a good feeling about Huggins.

Re: Can't blame the kid...

Oct 15, 2014, 6:56 PM

We need this kid so bad!!!!! Report didn't give me a real warm feeling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2014, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Can't blame the kid... ]

There was a time when I let that bother me, but we have so much to offer at Clemson, a young man cannot make a better choice. If somebody doesn't see that, then so be it. We will be a great fit for this young man, though, and I bet he and his parents know it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2014, 7:59 PM

Well said

Oct 15, 2014, 11:43 PM

Thanks!!! I meant it! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck yea, might as well go bang as many hostesses as you

Oct 16, 2014, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Can't blame the kid... ]

can.

Oct 15, 2014, 7:34 PM

I hope he is as mature as he seems. I like the relentlessness he has on his highlight film and his motor. He never gives up. I hope he will look both at out Football team and our coaching staff and the values we embrace, and I hope he also looks at the great academics we have and the commitment we have to help him graduate as well as to make it to the NFL, if that's what he wants. Add it all up, and we have about as complete a package as there is anywhere. Come on Albert! Follow your heart.

Oct 16, 2014, 7:11 PM

He just needs to look at our D and our defensive coordinator.

Don't know about y'all but doesn't sound good to me.***

Oct 16, 2014, 4:12 AM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic