Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday

Apr 26, 2018, 2:19 PM

High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday

Linebacker Keith Maguire of Malvern (PA) Malvern Prep plans to announce his college decision at high noon on Friday, but he knew where he was headed Wednesday.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday

Apr 26, 2018, 2:33 PM

Seems to me we must have a very good shot to get him or David wouldn't
have posted the story.

Also, interesting point that we offered his teammate on the

Apr 26, 2018, 2:50 PM

same day he told the team he was committing to. There you go.

Re: New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday

Apr 26, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday ]

My question... Has Jeff Scott posted his traditional comment to Twitter??

Apr 26, 2018, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday ]

He says he's "100% IN"...is that the same as "ALL IN"?...just asking.

Apr 26, 2018, 2:33 PM

So Mr. Associate Editor... it's Clemson right ?
I mean , can we start the cadence countdown yet or what ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 26, 2018, 2:43 PM

Standing by my computer.

Apr 26, 2018, 3:08 PM

Dang it! Lost him to Urban.

Apr 26, 2018, 5:30 PM

Why do you think we lost him to Urban?

Re: New Story: High Noon Decision: Keystone St. linebacker says his mind was made up Wednesday***

Apr 26, 2018, 3:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Apr 26, 2018, 5:34 PM

Word on the street is that it will be sunny at high noon on Friday.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2018, 6:46 PM

Wooohooo!! Fingers are crossed!

Kid reminds me a little bit of a young Boz from Oklahoma.

Apr 26, 2018, 5:58 PM

Without the flamboyant baggage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2018, 7:21 PM

Well, it seems to me of the coaches know, the the outcome is ordained. These kids gotta have their drama ;). DH likely knows but can't say. Well welcome him into the Tiger Den if his choice us truem

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2018, 7:46 PM

Seems the stars and offer list don’t match up. Got to figure the star assigners will be adjusting that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Late to the party...***

Apr 26, 2018, 8:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coincidence?

Apr 26, 2018, 8:39 PM

Venables just happens to be at his school on Wednesday....this is looking good =)

Apr 26, 2018, 8:43 PM

What drama! A remake of the 1952 movie High Noon. This time Dabo Swinney takes the lead as Sheriff Will Kane who will face the evil gang members eager to ###### this recruit away from us. Do Not Forsake Me, O My Darlin. Come on down Mr. Maguire Clemson is the place for you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic